Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 26, 2018, 11:51:36 PM
She dont get paid for doing this show anymore right?

I don't know how many subscriptions she has, but if she consistently only has 500 listeners, I can't imagine she has too many subscriptions.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 26, 2018, 11:51:33 PM
How is it we haven't heard from someone who's dated Heather yet? Besides Art that is?

forever alone

theeehres woooon line fuhreeeeeee uhhhh soooo many nuuuues items

Lilith

Quote from: brig on October 26, 2018, 11:59:36 PM
WOW!!!!!!

We need a phonetic SMF plugin that automatically converts posts to Heather cadence.

Holy fuck, Judge Wapner is still alive?

Edit: he peacefully sunsetted last year

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 27, 2018, 12:00:58 AM
We need a phonetic SMF plugin that automatically converts posts to Heather cadence.

Yup.  We need a push to talk button, just so we can all say WOW!!  every time Heather says it.

Lilith

Why?  Are there an unusual number of hauntings in Nye?

Wonder how much Ross Mitchell would need to be paid to read spicy Redacted posts.

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 27, 2018, 12:05:39 AM
Wonder how much Ross Mitchell would need to be paid to read spicy Redacted posts.

I would definitely make sure to listen to that.    ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 27, 2018, 12:05:39 AM
Wonder how much Ross Mitchel would need to be paid to read spicy Redacted posts.

oh fug, FUND IT!

Lilith

I can't even imagine what it would be like to try to hold a conversation with Heather in real life.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 26, 2018, 11:51:33 PM
How is it we haven't heard from someone who's dated Heather yet? Besides Art that is?

During your regrettably brief tenure at EllaHaven you must have missed member Dwindling Stacks, who attests to the power of her fog machine and her ability to hold the entire service department of an auto dealership in her thrall.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 27, 2018, 12:14:27 AM
During your regrettably brief tenure at EllaHaven you must have missed member Dwindling Stacks, who attests to the power of her fog machine and her ability to hold the entire service department of an auto dealership in her thrall.

did you get banned as well?

Asuka Langley

Asuka Langley

le disappearing house, 2 spoopy 4 me!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 27, 2018, 12:24:03 AM
me neither. good man.

For a min there i thought i was gonna have to join the cool kids and go get banned as well, maybe i will do it anyways.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 27, 2018, 12:18:04 AM

I would normally suspect his leather-pants-wearing, jaguar-driving vision of being a fantasy trolled out there by a sympathizer, but his description of the night they spent together, where she talked the entire time, has the ring of truth to it.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 27, 2018, 12:25:42 AM
For a min there i thought i was gonna have to join the cool kids and go get banned as well, maybe i will do it anyways.

wut?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 27, 2018, 12:26:29 AM
I would normally suspect his leather-pants-wearing, jaguar-driving vision of being a fantasy trolled out there by a sympathizer, but his description of the night they spent together, where she talked the entire time, has the ring of truth to it.

I imagine Heather not being able to shut the fuck up on a date she probably told him all about her stupid cats.

Missed that entirely, lol. Might have suffered the ululating harridans there a touch longer otherwise. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 27, 2018, 12:27:55 AM
wut?

EllaHaven, isint that another Art Bell forum? I think i had an account there back before Art quit. Did bellgab go there after MV SHUT IT DOWN!?

I thought i missed out on pissing people off and getting banned