• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 11:55:20 AM
And a smile on his face.

he went out hard as a rock. *wipes tear* a true American hero.

ItsOver

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 11:51:52 AM
it makes sense too me. she's mentally ill and feels threatened now that her golden goose is cooked...well smoked. i like smoked salmon, it's so good.
I'm having primo sardine flashbacks now.  Curse yeeewww, BellGab!

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

i really enjoyed his posts. *sigh* i miss the days when Norry was choking on scalding hot lava pizza rolls.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

Here's something odd...my 9 year old daughter loves sardines...wow, just wow. I have to leave the room when she asks me to open a can and get the crackers.  ???

yoursongs

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
Art’s guest house is on a separate lot. It is not part of his fenced in compound. I don’t know how she bought it or how it was paid for but that house and that lot is now in here name. It looks like there is a vacant lot bewteen hers and the compound. Not sure who owne that.

Art’s original Ham setup and the studio he used for c2c is in his house in the compound. He built up a new studio in the guest house specifically for MITD. He said he had to move it so he wouldn’t keep Asia awake.

I don’t know who owns the equipment. Keith may own it.

The sale price of a home has nothing to do with the appraised value for property tax purposes.

When a property is assessed for a value, there are usually at least 2 factors...the dwelling, and the land.  The dwelling was assessed at 31,000, the land must have been 50,000 or so.  I'm betting the equipment belonged to Art.  Judging from pictures I've seen from his indoor set-up, there is nothing that is of huge value, or couldn't be replaced. The real monetary value would be in those towers.  Back to the equipment...if it was Art's, it would become part of the estate, unless there is a will and he bequeathed it to HW.  If Keith wanted her to come back on air monday, that would tell me she is still at the studio/home and is able to broadcast.  It all points back to HW.  Also 31,000 is not a very high value for a dwelling, you would think it would be more than that.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
Here's something odd...my 9 year old daughter loves sardines...wow, just wow. I have to leave the room when she asks me to open a can and get the crackers.  ???
It's good to see somebody in your family has taste.  ;) :D  Were you here for our April 7th BellGab Sardine Expo?  Miss a day, miss a lot.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 12:06:13 PM
It's good to see somebody in your family has taste.  ;) :D  Were you here for our April 7th BellGab Sardine Expo?  Miss a day, miss a lot.

lol, wow. i thought you wrote sardoni. JESUS!

ItsOver

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 12:07:53 PM
lol, wow. i thought you wrote sardoni. JESUS!
Well, him, too.  I'll bet he was good on crackers.   ;D

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

Ha...she likes the regular ones in oil...not the mustard...I'm sure all varieties were discussed at the Sardine Expo.

GravitySucks

Quote from: yoursongs on April 24, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
When a property is assessed for a value, there are usually at least 2 factors...the dwelling, and the land.  The dwelling was assessed at 31,000, the land must have been 50,000 or so.  I'm betting the equipment belonged to Art.  Judging from pictures I've seen from his indoor set-up, there is nothing that is of huge value, or couldn't be replaced. The real monetary value would be in those towers.  Back to the equipment...if it was Art's, it would become part of the estate, unless there is a will and he bequeathed it to HW.  If Keith wanted her to come back on air monday, that would tell me she is still at the studio/home and is able to broadcast.  It all points back to HW.  Also 31,000 is not a very high value for a dwelling, you would think it would be more than that.

The land was assessed at just over $7k. I’m not going to search for the assessment someone posted. The dwelling is a manufactured home (i.e. trailer)

There are no towers on the guest house property

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:47:33 AM
Exactly...imagine if we were around Asia's age and Dad came home one day, "Hey gang, I'm inviting another woman to come live and work with us here at home. She's a witch, it'll be a hoot!"

I haven't seen much evidence Art gave a hoot what anyone else thought when he wanted to do something.

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2018, 12:09:46 PM
I haven't seen much evidence Art gave a hoot what anyone else thought when he wanted to do something.

True...going back to wife #1 in Okinawa.

Kolchak

The ArtBell.com twitter account being forced to defend itself against the host of Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert. What a time to be alive.

chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 12:13:21 PM
The ArtBell.com twitter account being forced to defend itself against the host of Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert. What a time to be alive.

Oh, please post some of the action.  ;D

munbeam666

What a great way to attract publicity for the show
Art would be proud

Lord Grantham

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 12:10:27 PM
True...going back to wife #1 in Okinawa.

In his autobiography he writes all that off by saying she was mentally ill.

chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 12:16:17 PM
Most was posted last night. It's just such a bizarre situation.

https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/988708644538667008

Ha...should have said, "Kweef"...those Twitter posters need some BellGab training.

whoozit

This has been the biggest, bestest tribute show anyone has gotten ever!!!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 12:17:58 PM
This has been the biggest bestest tribute show anyone has gotten ever!!!
;D

chefist

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 24, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
In his autobiography he writes all that off by saying she was mentally ill.

Oh, really? I never knew that...who says this forum isn't educational?

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
Oh, really? I never knew that...who says this forum isn't educational?
Probably 9 out of 10 psychiatrists.

ItsOver

Damn, I hope this thing has a comprehensive high mileage extended warranty.

Bart Ell

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 11:39:14 AM
I still want that fucking clock.

Art called it the fucking clock, too.
He would point to it and tell his protégé it is time to fuck.