• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
We don’t fucking care if you swear. It’s bellgab...
Welcome.  Swear often.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 24, 2018, 11:27:39 AM
1.) Did she actually buy this house/property from Art? I'm a bit confused on that.
2.) His big ol' fancy studio is now her in house?  Or his studio/equipment/etc is now literally her house?  :o
3.) If yes, does this mean he literally sold her his stuff? (Could explain why she paid so much, then.. if the house was worth less than half that, from what previous posters said).
4.) So what the fuck is the actual problem here? Why can't she do the damn show already? I doubt her family problems are her own. Didn't she say she was estranged from them or something?

I feel like swearing a lot today. Sorry.

Art’s guest house is on a separate lot. It is not part of his fenced in compound. I don’t know how she bought it or how it was paid for but that house and that lot is now in here name. It looks like there is a vacant lot bewteen hers and the compound. Not sure who owne that.

Art’s original Ham setup and the studio he used for c2c is in his house in the compound. He built up a new studio in the guest house specifically for MITD. He said he had to move it so he wouldn’t keep Asia awake.

I don’t know who owns the equipment. Keith may own it.

The sale price of a home has nothing to do with the appraised value for property tax purposes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
We don’t fucking care if you swear. It’s bellgab. Plus the cluster fuck that this has become warrants swearing. I am betting Art’s wife has had enough of their weird ass living situation and is either moving or working to kick her out. Just my opinion. Unless it’s his daughter. Still would be annoying for his wife.

Exactly..Which wife would willingly put up with that domestic situation?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
Art’s guest house is on a separate lot. It is not part of his fenced in compound. I don’t know how she bought it or how it was paid for but that house and that lot is now in here name. It looks like there is a vacant lot bewteen hers and the compound. Not sure who owne that.

Art’s original Ham setup and the studio he used for c2c is in his house in the compound. He built up a new studio in the guest house specifically for MITD. He said he had to move it so he wouldn’t keep Asia awake.

I don’t know who owns the equipment. Keith may own it.

The sale price of a home has nothing to do with the appraised value for property tax purposes.

You'd think he'd give her a sweet deal.  :P

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 11:39:14 AM
I still want that fucking clock.

Art mentioned that someone had given it to him as a gift...who was that?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 11:39:39 AM
Exactly..Which wife would willingly put up with that domestic situation?
Not unless they are into that kind of thing. I still think they are related. I guess because the alternative is way more uncomfortable lol.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 11:40:42 AM
None unless they are into that kind of thing. I still think they are related. I guess because the alternative is way more uncomfortable lol.

It's funny that the two co-hosts on the last GabCast were all, "Oh, Art's a celebrity, it's completely understandable." LOL  ;D    uh, NO!

does anyone know what said living situation was? i imagine Heather was all up in their shit 24/7. kinda rude Heath...

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 10:41:19 AM
He's recently beta tested Turbo Plus+... Looks promising.

I like it a LOT so far.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:41:53 AM
It's funny that the two co-hosts on the last GabCast were all, "Oh, Art's a celebrity, it's completely understandable." LOL  ;D    uh, NO!
It’s fucking weird.
Hey anon are you rekcuf?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 11:40:42 AM
Not unless they are into that kind of thing. I still think they are related. I guess because the alternative is way more uncomfortable lol.

what? Heather on her knees sucking the 15 inch cock of Mr. Arthur William Bell?

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
Art mentioned that someone had given it to him as a gift...who was that?
I don't remember.  I remember he saw that type of clock when he was in France and decided he had to have one.  Is the full story buried in the bowels of MV... err, I mean BellGab?  I know some of the story is here.  Morgus... paging Morgus. 

Here's the supplier.

http://www.brgprecision.com/

bellNwhistle

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

15" is rather generous, don't you think? :D

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 11:44:12 AM
It’s fucking weird.
Hey anon are you rekcuf?

im whomever you want me to be. but, yes, it is i.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 11:43:06 AM
does anyone know what said living situation was? i imagine Heather was all up in their shit 24/7. kinda rude Heath...

If that was the case I imagine it got to the stage where his widow simply switched off, because the alternative would have been a bread knife through both of the selfish self obsessed MFs. She deserves a medal for putting up with that shit for so long.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
Well according to some in the know people here nothing of the sort was going on. Not that I believe that either. Her reaction makes no sense. I agree with the people posting on Facebook. Real world job you get a week tops. Usually 3 days for a death.
Rekcuf!!! Did you let Amy out yet? I figured you had to be here somewhere.

pate

Quote from: ranger_star on April 24, 2018, 09:52:43 AM
I'm Argentino...so I will be on the lookout. She probably will wind up in Cerro Uritorco, a local UFO hotspot in the hills of Cordoba...full of filthy hippies and New Age Gurus

"Filthy hippie" is either pleonastic or tautological.

I lean towards pleonastc, Not Sure...

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 11:44:12 AM
It’s fucking weird.
Hey anon are you rekcuf?

Exactly...imagine if we were around Asia's age and Dad came home one day, "Hey gang, I'm inviting another woman to come live and work with us here at home. She's a witch, it'll be a hoot!"

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 24, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
15" is rather generous, don't you think? :D

they didn't call him "donkey dick" for no reason.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 11:47:23 AM
Well according to some in the know people here nothing of the sort was going on. Not that I believe that either. Her reaction makes no sense. I agree with the people posting on Facebook. Real world job you get a week tops. Usually 3 days for a death.

Real world job you don’t get squat unless it is immediate family.

Keith should have iust shut her down.

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 24, 2018, 11:40:09 AM
You'd think he'd give her a sweet deal.  :P
I'm trying not to think about it.  :P

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

it makes sense too me. she's mentally ill and feels threatened now that her golden goose is cooked...well smoked. i like smoked salmon, it's so good.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 11:51:06 AM
Real world job you don’t get squat unless it is immediate family.

Keith should have iust shut her down.
I should have specified immediate family. And yes you are correct. Your friend dies you get zero.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 11:51:18 AM
I'm trying not to think about it.  :P

At least that rich old man died with dignity.

ranger_star

Quote from: pate on April 24, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
"Filthy hippie" is either pleonastic or tautological.

I lean towards pleonastc, Not Sure...

Pleonastic, for sure

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:47:33 AM
Exactly...imagine if we were around Asia's age and Dad came home one day, "Hey gang, I'm inviting another woman to come live and work with us here at home. She's a witch, it'll be a hoot!"
She probably shrugged her shoulders and saw it as a step up from what daddy usually brought home.