• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lord Grantham

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
BREAKING...George reaches out to K. Rowland at MITD...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Art corresponded with me and knew me and I considered him a froend.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 24, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
Not good. Not good at all. Can you say obsessed fan? Can you say delusional? Can you say perhaps downright dangerous? My word. That guy has serious issues -- like what is real and what is not.

He knows that Art Bell's soul is happy. The guy now speaks for him. Sick. Then it suggests strongly that he knows better than Art's own family what is best for them. That "protected" is scary. What have they had to say about it? The guy has implied visiting that place in Nevada -- and still talks of hugging and bonding with that little girl. What a weirdo.

Stay the hell out of their lives, guy. Bell was not a personal friend nor anything to you. Or you to him. Let his soul rest by not imposing yourself on and harassing his family. That is so far out of line. The guy is really "respecting him" by perhaps someday stalking his family.

Because, it seems, it's him and only him that knows what's BEST FOR THEM. Only idiots won't see that. More haters out to "sabotage" the "honor" of Art Bell's legacy. It is him and only him that can save it all. Isn't that about it, folks? More than scary -- downright scary.

That guy better not try to coerce that innocent child to go behind everyone's back to go on some fun "Scavenger Hunt" thing -- collecting some of her late father's things to hold on to or send to him. 

Damn whack job. F*cking obsessed fan syndrome. Thinking they "knew and loved" some celebrity and then acting as some "family friend." Worse, some "noble protector" of them. Like one who is so out of it, he doesn't even see that. Nothing at all. If that isn't mentally ill, what is?

That guy won't have any the things he says he will. The future looks like permanent residency in the proverbial nuthouse. For good reason. Like inability to exist in society. Our society. 

He'll be living in a "compound," all right, but not one of his own choosing.
maybe someone is twitching at the thought of bouncing an adolescent girl on his red shorts ?

Casio, MOVE OVER...
there’s a NEW PERV in town...

Yorkshire pud

"I send him breaking news stories thst he uses on Coast."

"Tommy used to e mail me a few lines to read that they knew I couldn't fuck up, but I did anyway. "

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 24, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
Lol.  Hopefully this email went straight to spam.  The fucking guy is actually requesting a complete setup so he can host.  I wonder why he didn't include the fact that he may need a few bones so he can pay his utility bill, so that he can run the equipment that would have to be sent to him, right after KR flies over to help him figure out how to run it in the first place.
well, NO BIG DEAL
as Keith would be landing one hellava A LISTER !
and Keith has a track record with prima donnas anyway

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
"I send him breaking news stories thst he uses on Coast."

"Tommy used to e mail me a few lines to read that they knew I couldn't fuck up, but I did anyway. "

I think he made a video or two on his efforts to get it "right"...Ha  ;D

In the posted videos, it was clear you could see him reading off of a piece of paper he had taped next to his tablet... ;D

FallenSeraph

I also wear various t shirts as part of my on line persona.

***falls on the ground laughing***

chefist

George is Lurking....
--------------------------------------------------------------

Someone on this list is either forwarding my email to chefist or is chefist from bellgab
My email to keith rowland was just published to bellgab
accordingly, with certain exceptions, I can assume that all my emails are being sent to chefist, the major troll and enemy of me and libeler and slanderer
I will only inform people of my videos from now on
obviously in all probability the new people on the list are most likely to be doing this.
its a despicable thing to do.
but that is nothing new when it comes to those who dwell in the cesspool that is bellgab

I can be certain it is not jeremy, justin, abram, jim harrold, or jim malliard, or curtis or steve

the former sundered circle as well as area 51 drone are suspects as well.

I expect to be notified that THIS email will also be published on the sewer as so many of my supposed private ( which never are ) communications have been forward to chefist or others

so much for supposed friends.

there's a reason why I got the be paranoid and trust no one shirt

this kind of bs is a huge reason to suspect most of you given that with exceptions

thanks a lot my so-called friends who continually act NOT in my best interests.

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
George is Lurking....
--------------------------------------------------------------

I can be certain it is not jeremy, justin, abram, jim harrold, or jim malliard, or curtis or steve

What about Chip, Dale and Mickey Mouse?

George,

You can trust no one except for Justin and your cats...and Paul...and to a certain extent...Maroney.

Yorkshire pud

"I can be certain it is not jeremy, justin, abram, jim harrold, or jim malliard, or curtis or steve"

Wasn't he also certain his fortress of dog shit was secure too?

ONeill

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

I mean, WTF? How did Jim Harold end up on fat cunt's sewer pipe output? He's like a half-serious person, well OK, maybe a quarter... I bet it is enough to be a person with any kind of presence on the Internet and respond to a single e-mail from Senda. This automatically adds you to that mailing list.

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 24, 2018, 11:28:04 AM
George,

You can trust no one except for Justin and your cats...and Paul...and to a certain extent...Maroney.

Cunandero? No?

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:29:23 AM
Cunandero? No?

Btw. what's the story of this insufferable cunt? He was a long-time "friend" of Senda only to suddenly become a huge enemy. Does anyone know how it happened?

ONeill

And does anyone remember Military Justice? Where is that one gone?

chefist

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 11:31:28 AM
Btw. what's the story of this insufferable cunt? He was a long-time "friend" of Senda only to suddenly become a huge enemy. Does anyone know how it happened?

As you well know, it is practically impossible to predict what will set George off...Amish, Mennonites, root cellars, etc....

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 11:28:08 AM
"I can be certain it is not jeremy, justin, abram, jim harrold, or jim malliard, or curtis or steve"

Wasn't he also certain his fortress of dog shit was secure too?

i was loyal till the bitter end.

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
And does anyone remember Military Justice? Where is that one gone?

Cunandero was before my time.  Military Justice couldn't take the constant ball busting and left I guess.  Don't know if he still calls Senda.  Senda never speaks of him.

chefist

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
i was loyal till the bitter end.

I remember...yes, you were. What was it that precipitated your separation?

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:33:17 AM
As you well know, it is practically impossible to predict what will set George off...Amish, Mennonites, root cellars, etc....

Corn fields...he doesn't like 'em.

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:35:54 AM
I remember...yes, you were. What was it that precipitated your separation?

the "evil one" shut. it. down. 😠

Lord Grantham

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 11:37:11 AM
the "evil one" shut. it. down. 😠

Ratty Patty? MV? Keef Rolo? The Stalker?

I'm losing track of which "evil one" is which.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 24, 2018, 11:40:43 AM
Ratty Patty? MV? Keef Rolo? The Stalker?

I'm losing track of which "evil one" is which.

The list is long but distinguished.

© 'Goose to the class-TOPGUN'

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

The list is long but distinguished.

© 'Goose to the class-TOPGUN'

When with the MITD thread be combined with Musings?

Norm

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

Huey, Dewey and Louie?

Snow White's defective dwarf Nosey that stalked her well into her 80's before being run over by a drunk driver?

Keyloggers are wonderful...

ONeill

Quote from: Norm on April 24, 2018, 12:07:48 PM
Huey, Dewey and Louie?

Snow White's defective dwarf Nosey that stalked her well into her 80's before being run over by a drunk driver?

Keyloggers are wonderful...

Fili, Kili, Bifur, Bofur and Bombur. One of them is the bastard leaking the Master's wisdom.