• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 18, 2018, 11:02:23 PM
Thank you.. George is looking for ideas and topics to make successful YouTube videos.

Stop doing haul videos, for the love of all that is good and right.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 19, 2018, 09:23:18 AM
He can start with a sincere apology to us.

For what, should George apologize for? Have I missed some important clues along they way to almost 3,000 pages of entertainment?

Save George

Help him become a youtube superstar.

More ideas please...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 19, 2018, 02:14:41 PM
For what, should George apologize for? Have I missed some important clues along they way to almost 3,000 pages of entertainment?

Save George

Help him become a youtube superstar.

More ideas please...

Reporting MV to the FBI, to begin with.
Calling us all SewerGabbers and hurting our feelings.
Scamming money off anyone he meets.

WhiteCrow

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 19, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

D+

whoozit

The experiment rubbing it repeatedly with shit encrusted fingers continues...

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 19, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

But not everyone

WhiteCrow

George is making fantastic progress, he is only 49 subscribers away from becoming a full fledged monetized Youtube superstar!

With a little more help George's dreams will become a reality. Please help George get 49 new subscribers. Ask friends, neighbors and relatives to subscribe.

Save George

https://youtu.be/7kj3Y3u0CPI

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 19, 2018, 08:47:42 PM
George is making fantastic progress, he is only 49 subscribers away from becoming a full fledged monetized Youtube superstar!

With a little more help George's dreams will become a reality. Please help George get 49 new subscribers. Ask friends, neighbors and relatives to subscribe.

Save George

https://youtu.be/7kj3Y3u0CPI

He needs to take a math class. 4000 hours per year is less than 11 hours per day. Not 333. 

Darth Vader

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 19, 2018, 08:55:33 PM
He needs to take a math class. 4000 hours per year is less than 11 hours per day. Not 333.
Yes. George really needs to take some math classes and accounting classes too. He sucks at money management and basic math. The force is weak with George.

Dateline

Why is Falkie always annoying the local Wells Fargo branch if he doesn't have a checking acount?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 19, 2018, 12:07:46 PM
George looks great!

All it took was some styling product. Wow!

All it took was a shower & clean clothes

Norm

The Falkie game has reached its maximum time limit. Visit the Falkie home page to purchase additional credits to continue. High scores will be retained for 30 days before becoming automatically expunged.

Thank you for playing. We look forward to seeing you again on 'Falkietime'

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dateline on January 19, 2018, 10:08:40 PM
I've been away, way away, but have they demonitized Falkie?

Not yet ..George still has 22 days. To get 49 new subscribers.

He is branching out and trying new formats.. I think he is on to something big with his latest efforts..

Watch this one..Probably in the top ten of funny videos.. hope it goes viral

Save George

https://youtu.be/FadHA1ShtJA

Queenie

Obviously George is playing 3 D chess here.  We see a fine critique of modern industrial architecture and then he gets off the elevator on the 5th floor.  Brilliant!  Picasso move over.   Senda is in town.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 19, 2018, 08:35:29 PM
But not everyone

Yes, of course, it was the other way round for you. I'm sure Senda reimbursed your gas money when you went to see him. After all, 'it's what you do'.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Queenie on January 20, 2018, 03:31:47 AM
Obviously George is playing 3 D chess here.  We see a fine critique of modern industrial architecture and then he gets off the elevator on the 5th floor.  Brilliant!  Picasso move over.   Senda is in town.

Queenie, obviously George has taken my advice and is making hilarious public service information videos.. He lives in California, where some of those new emigrants may have never used an elevator before.

Queenie

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 20, 2018, 03:44:07 AM
Queenie, obviously George has taken my advice and is making hilarious public service information videos.. He lives in California, where some of those new emigrants may have never used an elevator before.

Oh I disagree Mr. Crow.  I believe George is highlighting the mundacity and anonymous character of modern architecture.  Think outside the box for a moment.  It is pure genius.   George is the new Chauncey Gardiner in my opinion.  But I could be wrong.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 20, 2018, 03:44:07 AM
Queenie, obviously George has taken my advice...

Don't do that! You know he doesn't like to be told what to do. He'll think you're his mother. The next thing you know he'll be memorising your bra size and spending your credit cards.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Queenie on January 20, 2018, 03:48:17 AM
Oh I disagree Mr. Crow.  I believe George is highlighting the mundacity and anonymous character of modern architecture.  Think outside the box for a moment.  It is pure genius.   George is the new Chauncey Gardiner in my opinion.  But I could be wrong.

Queenie you are obviously trolling me and others on George's thread. Like your "Being There" reference but George "Is There".. Well almost there, he picked up two new subscribers, only 42 more needed now..

George is pulling out how the stops.. Not even Heather/Redacted can resit Fuzzy the cat asking for new subscribers. Have you subscribed?

Save George

https://youtu.be/tTdfgodcqpw

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 20, 2018, 03:59:18 AM
Don't do that! You know he doesn't like to be told what to do. He'll think you're his mother. The next thing you know he'll be memorising your bra size and spending your credit cards.

D-

Reported ..

MV,  some wit-less low life 4 Chan troll obviously hacked SV's bellgag account.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 20, 2018, 04:06:56 AM
Queenie you are obviously trolling me and others on George's thread. Like your "Being There" reference but George "Is There".. Well almost there

We'd need to change things a bit if Senda is to be the new Chauncey Gardiner. Like a specially modified fat car so he can roll on water at the end.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 20, 2018, 03:43:11 AM
Yes, of course, it was the other way round for you. I'm sure Senda reimbursed your gas money when you went to see him. After all, 'it's what you do'.

I didn't even have to promise to leave him any old magazines if i pass on