• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2019, 06:01:20 PM
If Review Brah has a foot fetish gas his account as well.

🤣🤣🤣 crying

Pizzapunch

Erinn should come clean with the dirt she was sent by Jason so that the legion can see the evidence, alsof or the good of women everywhere. #Metoo

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 20, 2019, 07:44:54 PM
Erinn should come clean with the dirt she was sent by Jason so that the legion can see the evidence, alsof or the good of women everywhere. #Metoo

Agreed. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 20, 2019, 05:02:38 PM
Chefist, I miss you, man. It's been a while since I've been over here. I'm sorry there's a STUPID thread about me. (SERIOUSLY? DAMN, you guys.)

Don't start a YT channel and then get pissed when you get some attention. If you make yourself a public figure it's a two-way street and there is a negative side you have to deal with. If you really hate it then shut it down and everybody forgets about you, along with the positive stuff that made you start the thing in the first place. Either roll with it or stop complaining. If you show that you're upset it only encourages people to get at you even more.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2019, 01:37:43 AM
Don't start a YT channel and then get pissed when you get some attention. If you make yourself a public figure it's a two-way street and there is a negative side you have to deal with. If you really hate it then shut it down and everybody forgets about you, along with the positive stuff that made you start the thing in the first place. Either roll with it or stop complaining. If you show that you're upset it only encourages people to get at you even more.

I confess, I feel no guilt, and am having a fabulous time watching the show.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeyWMya4R3Q

#HappyManHappyLife
#TheWrenchLegion
#ReleaseTheCreepyStuff

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2019, 01:43:25 AM

I confess, I feel no guilt, and am having a fabulous time watching the show.

Be careful, people might think you're a troll.  ;)

It's hard to take their whining seriously. It's the easiest thing in the world to make it go away but they love the attention.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2019, 01:52:27 AM
Be careful, people might think you're a troll.  ;)

It's hard to take their whining seriously. It's the easiest thing in the world to make it go away but they love the attention.

#TheyProtestethTooMuch

Lilith

#PostTheReceipts
#MoarLameStuff

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2019, 01:58:21 AM
#PostTheReceipts
#MoarLameStuff

Yes, post the receipts.  Hasn't recent history taught lady-victims to come forth with the information?  So far I haven't seen a thing beyond idle speculation.  Those "reciepts" look like they were written by a dyslexic and they were all addressing men.  Erinn really has seemed to hit a vein of women with problems, be it physical or emotional.  Until I see actual proof of these serious aqusations from these vics, I can't take it seriosly.

On the other hand, JC's silence and his deletion of key videos from the past few days seems suspect. In one of his vids, He had refuted the claims with one comment which he has apparently deleted.  He even deleted the "thinking of shutting down my channel" vid in which he gets a message of encouragement from none other than the Food Review King himself, Report of the Week. Why on earth would he do that?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 21, 2019, 04:30:25 AM
On the other hand, JC's silence and his deletion of key videos from the past few days seems suspect. In one of his vids, He had refuted the claims with one comment which he has apparently deleted.  He even deleted the "thinking of shutting down my channel" vid in which he gets a message of encouragement from none other than the Food Review King himself, Report of the Week. Why on earth would be do that?

Erinn needs to post the voicemails or STFU. If he's really been creeping on people he deserves to be exposed. If it's someone butthurt who is attempting a smear job then that should be called out too.

I think most of these YT 'celebrities' are playing a game to an extent. Callan is playing the 'nice but dim' role, Erinn is luring in people too, in another way. That's all fine, if adults want to play, but it can be an excuse for shenanigans.

If I had to put money on it I'd say Jason was a creep because he overdoes the nice guy act. My British cynicism is rarely wrong. You Americans are just trusting lambs waiting to be shorn most of the time.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2019, 04:39:38 AM
Erinn needs to post the voicemails or STFU. If he's really been creeping on people he deserves to be exposed. If it's someone butthurt who is attempting a smear job then that should be called out too.

I think most of these YT 'celebrities' are playing a game to an extent. Callan is playing the 'nice but dim' role, Erinn is luring in people too, in another way. That's all fine, if adults want to play, but it can be an excuse for shenanigans.

If I had to put money on it I'd say Jason was a creep because he overdoes the nice guy act. My British cynicism is rarely wrong. You Americans are just trusting lambs waiting to be shorn most of the time.

I will admit that I always just figured JC was "Aww Shucks" nice and maybe just awkward where the ladies were concerned.  The point is, this is a serious aqusation, and the truth must be told. 

Now then, let's talk about those British shears big boy....wink.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 21, 2019, 04:47:50 AM
I will admit that I always just figured JC was "Aww Shucks" nice and maybe just awkward where the ladies were concerned.  The point is, this is a serious aqusation, and the truth must be told. 

Now then, let's talk about those British shears big boy....wink.

This is like the Dreyfus Affair (Google it, Americans), an innocent man may be wronged. Before we dispatch Callan to Martinique loaded with chains, we must make sure there isn't a sinister figure forging documents in the background - a Count Erinnhazy perhaps?*

*Honestly, I give you all this free education and I bet none of you slobs appreciate it.

Count Erinnhazy....hah!  Well it is amazing to see all the hip replacement ladies, the benzo-babes, the "I fell down the stairs today" girls, and the FemaleFalkies all come forth with supposed evidence and calling for Callan's cranium. 

FallenSeraph

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2019, 01:37:43 AM

Good Morning! Good advice!

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 21, 2019, 05:09:54 AM
Count Erinnhazy....hah!  Well it is amazing to see all the hip replacement ladies, the benzo-babes, the "I fell down the stairs today" girls, and the FemaleFalkies all come forth with supposed evidence and calling for Callan's cranium.

How dare you make fun of "Erinns terminally ill suscribers"?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2019, 07:56:01 AM

How dare you make fun of "Erinns terminally ill suscribers"?

It must be hard to make a living when your benefactors are constantly dropping off the stick. She needs to get hold of the Heatherites, they're a dormant property in need of development. I quite miss Ella and Paul, not to mention the sheepdog

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg0lvJp_VeA

#BellGabShoutout
#brigShoutout
#RichardGroyperShoutout
#AndThenThePainCame
#CallanTruce?
#PostTheCreepies

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 21, 2019, 04:17:59 AM
Yes, post the receipts.  Hasn't recent history taught lady-victims to come forth with the information?  So far I haven't seen a thing beyond idle speculation.  Those "reciepts" look like they were written by a dyslexic and they were all addressing men.  Erinn really has seemed to hit a vein of women with problems, be it physical or emotional.  Until I see actual proof of these serious aqusations from these vics, I can't take it seriosly.

indeed. emotions and feelings are simply not sufficient in these case.

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on May 19, 2019, 07:20:46 PM
It's her...you know it! stop pretending fuckign toad...sotp~ bahafahosiadoidani

The rumours are true?

Quote from: Azzerae on May 21, 2019, 11:20:07 AM
The rumours are true?

this specific situation is complex and it deserves better than surface level speculation by uninformed individuals. serious claims have been made. it's all fun and games until someone is called a (sexual) predator.

Erinn, i appreciate the shout out. 😉👌🏻

AZZERAE

Everything is everything.

Peace to the god!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2019, 11:32:21 AM
this specific situation is complex and it deserves better than surface level speculation by uninformed individuals. serious claims have been made. it's all fun and games until someone is called a (sexual) predator.

I've been harassed by Callan too. Ever since these revelations I've been plagued by visions of him yanking his crank while staring at his own feet.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2019, 01:50:42 PM
I've been harassed by Callan too. Ever since these revelations I've been plagued by visions of him yanking his crank while staring at his own feet.

If it helps, I heard he wears a size 13 shoe.

Pizzapunch

Am I the only one who's caught a heather vibe from Erins latest videos?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 21, 2019, 03:18:27 PM
Am I the only one who's caught a heather vibe from Erins latest videos?

No, but at least she hasn't promoted herself on the back of someone else.

Edit. I suppose you could say she's doing that with Callan.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2019, 02:30:33 PM
If it helps, I heard he wears a size 13 shoe.

If by 'helps' you mean 'make it ten times as horrifying', then yes.