• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George the Physician Bitch Session

Started by nika01, May 21, 2009, 07:52:40 PM

nika01

I listened to the program on May 19th until I became too ill to continue.

I would really like to know what qualifies Noory to comment on cancer research. He seems to think it is a fact that pharmaceutical companies are conspiring to keep a cure for cancer hidden. Seems to think sea salt and hydrogen peroxide will cure cancer but the evil drug companies wont release the info.

He also seems to think that it is ridiculous for the government to regulate supplements, as if they are not drugs.

All I can say is this.... He is a stupid fucking moron. The guest he had that night is a stupid fucking moron, and the network that puts these idiots on the air are stupid fucking morons.

I am all better now... thanks.

Nboy

I may be wrong about this, but I seem to remember Noory claiming he cured cancer or some such nonsense. Something about him placing his hands on a throat in a restaurant. Can anyone else verify this or did my mind make it up?

For some reason it was the appearance of words like "physician" in the subject line and my sleepiness after just getting in from the evening but I read this and, momentarily, thought it said:

"I listened to the program on May 19th until I became too ill to conceive."

not:

"I listened to the program on May 19th until I became too ill to continue."

I thought we were hearing of an extremely serious symptom of Nooryitis - and a new method of birth control - but, alas, such was not the case.

EvB

QuoteI may be wrong about this, but I seem to remember Noory claiming he cured cancer or some such nonsense. Something about him placing his hands on a throat in a restaurant.

I've heard that a number of times myself - but only second hand.

Anyone hear the original?

nika01

I once had the perfect nwbw

Ir had the ability to read minds and bend spoons. But alas, I flushed it and cant prove it now.

It would have been a good guest for the G man

11angeleyes11

Quote from: EvB on May 24, 2009, 09:52:12 AM
I've heard that a number of times myself - but only second hand.

Anyone hear the original?
I did, but I cannot recall exactly when it happened, it was about two years ago.  Also, I remember him commenting on the fact that he could foresee death on someone just by looking at them and he gave some examples.  They have the look of death or so he said.  It is truly amazing!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on May 25, 2009, 11:41:48 AM
Also, I remember him commenting on the fact that he could foresee death on someone just by looking at them and he gave some examples. 
gay.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 26, 2009, 10:55:00 PM
gay.

"You shouldn't use say gay Kyle. It's insensitive to butt-pirates." - Eric Cartman, South Park, ep. The Coon