• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

ksm32

?

kcaaradio

The KCAA stream was attacked last night. It may have happened to TSL tonight.
Just before the stream died at www.kcaaradio.com , a demonic voice came on saying something like... "You will pay for what you have done"...

The only thing KCAA has "done" is to continue broadcasting Heather Wade when she returned to the air.

GravitySucks

Quote from: kcaaradio on June 13, 2018, 12:23:33 AM
The KCAA stream was attacked last night. It may have happened to TSL tonight. Just before the stream died at www.kcaaradio.com , a demonic voice came on saying something like... "You will pay for what you have done"...

Did Lasha’s protection not extend to your network?

drjimmarion

Hi--I'm new and have followed Art Bell since the 90's. I work from home and use DAR.FM to record:

Kindom of Nye (Heather)

MITD(Dave Schrader)

Fade To Black (Jimmy Church)

Late Night in the Midlands (Vara)

Coast to Coast (Noory)

So--I hear it all every day.

GravitySucks

Quote from: drjimmarion on June 14, 2018, 05:27:55 PM
Hi--I'm new and have followed Art Bell since the 90's. I work from home and use DAR.FM to record:

Kindom of Nye (Heather)

MITD(Dave Schrader)

Fade To Black (Jimmy Church)

Late Night in the Midlands (Vara)

Coast to Coast (Noory)

So--I hear it all every day.

What a waste of iron oxide.

drjimmarion

I completely agree! But the good news is that I sometimes substitute listening to this with recordings of Classic American Top 40 from the 70s and early 80s. I figure if I store a bunch of crap in my head--it creates memory locations where I can eventually store something useful in it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: drjimmarion on June 14, 2018, 05:49:26 PM
I completely agree! But the good news is that I sometimes substitute listening to this with recordings of Classic American Top 40 from the 70s and early 80s. I figure if I store a bunch of crap in my head--it creates memory locations where I can eventually store something useful in it.

Are you wearing an Accutron watch in that picture?

What do you have against Hoagland?

drjimmarion

Actually its a Casio...regarding Hoagland...every time I look at his pictures I see natural phenomena. I heard some astronomer (Shostak?) say, "Show me something on Mars that looks like a typewriter and then I'll believe you..."  Me and my G-Shock feel the same way.

GravitySucks

Quote from: drjimmarion on June 14, 2018, 06:10:27 PM
Actually its a Casio...regarding Hoagland...every time I look at his pictures I see natural phenomena. I heard some astronomer (Shostak?) say, "Show me something on Mars that looks like a typewriter and then I'll believe you..."  Me and my G-Shock feel the same way.

OSOM is the show you should be recording. It is only twice per week and costs $10 per month.

Metron2267

Hoaxie may have an active visual cortex for sure, but Shostak is a close-minded pillock.

Taking him at face value is truly the other side of 19.5 degrees...

albrecht

I think you need to take one of the special "imaging classes" offered by RCH and his crew. Then you also can see arcologies and crystalline domes and the like in NASA photographs they do, I'm not sure if simply listening to an "imaging panel" will suffice.

drjimmarion

Shostek may be closed minded--but he has a point. Show me something unambiguous--maybe like those drilled out holes in granite I saw last year at the Sphinx temple.

Jojo

Quote from: drjimmarion on June 14, 2018, 06:47:42 PM
Shostek may be closed minded--but he has a point. Show me something unambiguous--maybe like those drilled out holes in granite I saw last year at the Sphinx temple.
Here is an example:
http://www.gizapyramid.com/Mehler%20New%20Article.html

Fouteen

GravitySucks

Go post in some other thread. I already welcomed you.

Metron2267

You have or have not seen the human shadow images by the rover?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBVh5hYYGXk

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 19, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

It’s interesting in that it resembles a human form but I still say it’s the end of a rock formation.

Metron2267

All these artifacts are geologically  interesting. I can imagine it as remnant statuary from the civilization that used to be surface dwelling.

Blame Enki.

WeinerInHand

Hey noobs,
If you try to cut in front of me into the lunch line --
I'll put a fork right in your fukin hand.
Got it?!!!
Good... Good.

Oh yeah, welcome to bellgab.
Post often! 😊

WOTR

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 09, 2018, 07:49:31 PM
Hey noobs,
If you try to cut in front of me into the lunch line --
I'll put a fork right in your fukin hand. Got it?!!!
Good... Good.

Oh yeah, welcome to bellgab.
Post often! 😊

Play nice, or you will get the plastic cutlery again.

ZaZa

Quote from: WOTR on December 09, 2018, 07:53:25 PM
Play nice, or you will get the plastic cutlery again.

WORT..you better bring us some spicy news/posts from EllGab the-Gay Brothel.