• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

ItsTelly

Greetings!

I have just joined the forum.  It was my New Year's resolution.  So, I guess I'm done and good for the year.

Best, Telly

paladin1991

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on January 06, 2018, 11:16:42 AM
Hello. I just joined the forum.

So, the other night/morning while suffering from insomnia, I wanted to listen to something to help me sleep. I felt nostalgic for the 1990s Art Bell AM radio show, and hoping to find some archived recordings, I googled the first search term that came to mind, "george noory sucks" -- the most logical thing to think about while lying awake -- and was brought to this board.

There was a streaming link to the Heather Wade Midnight in the Desert. I live in Europe and none of the local radio stations broadcast the show at the appropriate time. I had some difficulty viewing the site. I'm not sure if it's my browser or my country, but I was able to get the audio stream to work after using Chrome with an American proxy server.

She's pretty good -- light years beyond George Noory. I get the impression that her broadcasting experience is college radio in Modesto, California. Her accent sounds like Central Valley/Inland Empire. She's not in the same league as Art Bell, but she has potential, and in a few years might come close. I plan to keep listening.

Slip out the door you stumbled through.  Now.  I'll lay down some cover fire so that you can make it out.  GO!  NOW! 

GUNS UP!!!   Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig     Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig     Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 06, 2018, 02:27:28 PM
Slip out the door you stumbled through.  Now.  I'll lay down some cover fire so that you can make it out.  GO!  NOW! 

GUNS UP!!!   Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig     Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig     Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig, Pig

I'm gonna' fizzle-fuck this Taaaad!

Jojo

Hi, my name is JoJo because it rhymes with Papa Georgio.  I discovered C2C around 2008, but it was just background noise.  I liked the bumper music, mostly.  Several years later, I began to listen more carefully.  My mom thinks of George Noory the way most people here do.  I tend to think he is not so bad, is improving, but also steps on my last nerve too.

Here I am pictured around 4:39 to 4:42 minutes, refreshing my nerves before another late night!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dod2VzUFNW0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on January 31, 2018, 01:48:57 AM
Hi, my name is JoJo because it rhymes with Papa Georgio.  I discovered C2C around 2008, but it was just background noise.  I liked the bumper music, mostly.  Several years later, I began to listen more carefully.  My mom thinks of George Noory the way most people here do.  I tend to think he is not so bad, is improving, but also steps on my last nerve too.

Hey, Mr. Noory! How was your turkey sandwich tonight? :D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2018, 02:35:10 AM
Hey, Mr. Noory! How was your turkey sandwich tonight? :D
I am not Dave!  I can communicate words like theater, weird, February, nuclear... See? Look, Ma, no hands!   Not him!  And I did have turkey.  It was awful!

Goldfinger

Hello my friends!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
By pure accident - I checked one of my 100s of old email addresses to register on some BS site and noticed I was still getting fanmail from Bellgab.
Why did you delete all my previous posts tho? Can't you handle Goldfinger's words of wisdom?
Shalom and Hail to the King of Talk Radio

Rix Gins

Quote from: Goldfinger on March 05, 2018, 09:12:27 PM

Hello my friends!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
By pure accident - I checked one of my 100s of old email addresses to register on some BS site and noticed I was still getting fanmail from Bellgab.
Why did you delete all my previous posts tho? Can't you handle Goldfinger's words of wisdom?
Shalom and Hail to the King of Talk Radio

Welcome back.  Your post history was wiped clean, if what BellBoy said is true.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8693.msg628219#msg628219

Goldfinger

Thank you Rex Gins!
I have to make a confession. Before I pretended to be a Jew named Shalom! and they banned me for having an intact Penis, then I pretended to be a Mexican named Alejandro and the Forum accused me of actually being ALEX JONES incognito all the time. Pretty weird. And before that I pretended to be a Russian Sexy Girl and everyone wanted to get laid with me, but I was banned for being too Russian or a Russian Agent or something.
Maybe the Forum has evolved now, and with TRUMP(R) being Potus is it OK now to be a Fascist, or is Fascism/Nazism or Russian Bot banned as a political ideology on this Forum still? Do I need to worship Jews or can I also make fun of Jews here? I need to know so I don't fall victim to censorship and oppression anymore.

paladin1991

Quote from: Goldfinger on March 06, 2018, 03:40:41 AM
Thank you Rex Gins!
I have to make a confession. Before I pretended to be a Jew named Shalom! and they banned me for having an intact Penis, then I pretended to be a Mexican named Alejandro and the Forum accused me of actually being ALEX JONES incognito all the time. Pretty weird. And before that I pretended to be a Russian Sexy Girl and everyone wanted to get laid with me, but I was banned for being too Russian or a Russian Agent or something.
Maybe the Forum has evolved now, and with TRUMP(R) being Potus is it OK now to be a Fascist, or is Fascism/Nazism or Russian Bot banned as a political ideology on this Forum still? Do I need to worship Jews or can I also make fun of Jews here? I need to know so I don't fall victim to censorship and oppression anymore.

As long as you are still an asshole, you're okay by me.  Just makes it easier for me to keep  the players straight.  Not that your being Queeer would be a problem .  You know, not that there's anything wrong with you being Queeer.

This is the webzz premier entertainment site, after all. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SheyatShard on March 07, 2018, 06:01:33 PM
I'm BACK! Motherfuckers! I got unlimited IP's and 5,000 sock-puppet accounts! I'll be staying awhile. :) All you liberal bitches guard yer pussies, because I'm going to fuck 'em with a loaf of French bread!

Hilarious, coming from the most obvious Democratic plant on the internet. ;D

OK, I'm done with you now. Back on ignore with you. :D

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 06, 2018, 11:35:15 AM
As long as you are still an asshole, you're okay by me.  Just makes it easier for me to keep  the players straight.  Not that your being Queeer would be a problem .  You know, not that there's anything wrong with you being Queeer.

This is the webzz premier entertainment site, after all.
I used to think P was a lesbo!  In the beginning.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jojo on March 07, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

You mean she's not?

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on March 07, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

Oh, I am a Lesbo, baby.  I've been into chicks all my life.

tapcon3283

Hello All,
After all the years of hearing Art talk about this site, I find it ironic that his passing has inspired me to finally signup. I look forward to some interesting talk and banter...

Thank you,
David

Rix Gins

Quote from: tapcon3283 on April 17, 2018, 06:10:43 AM
Hello All,
After all the years of hearing Art talk about this site, I find it ironic that his passing has inspired me to finally signup. I look forward to some interesting talk and banter...

Thank you,
David

Hello David.  Welcome to BellGab.  Post often.

ShayP

Quote from: tapcon3283 on April 17, 2018, 06:10:43 AM
Hello All,

Thank you,
David

Welcome.  ...and Cheers!  8)

bellNwhistle

I don't know if I ever commented in here..  I joined probably as soon as I heard Art might be doing a reboot.  Before he was to be on Sirius XM.  (I guess? It was in March of 2015 when I registered).  I was almost as excited about that as I was when I found out Mulder and Scully would be back on TV.  :-*

Stuck around BellGab for about a year or so, when TSHTF. Seriously disappointed that Art didn't stick with it. Kudos to Heather for giving it a go, but nobody can truly replace Art.

I came back to praise MV and to reminisce with the rest of you maniacs about The One And Only Art Bell.

I am a longtime Art listener and lurker on this board. Finally joined. Probably because that silly Heather Wade has annoyed me so! I hate a world where Art dies and that no good shtik drek Noory has a book to sell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Garrett Mendelbaum on April 27, 2018, 10:14:45 PM
     I am a longtime Art listener and lurker on this board. Finally joined. Probably because that silly Heather Wade has annoyed me so! I hate a world where Art dies and that no good shtik drek Noory has a book to sell.

People come here for the hate but stay for the lulz. ;)

Welcome to Bellgab! Post often! :)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 10:18:07 PM
People come here for the hate but stay for the lulz. ;)

Welcome to Bellgab! Post often! :)

Shalom! Thanks and I know who to avoid from lurking. Or best yet they avoid me.

Quote from: Garrett Mendelbaum on April 27, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

What do you have against midnight snacks sir?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Garrett Mendelbaum on April 27, 2018, 10:19:36 PM
   Shalom! Thanks and I know who to avoid from lurking. Or best yet they avoid me.
Yeah, good luck.   ;D

Welcome!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 27, 2018, 10:50:27 PM
What do you have against midnight snacks sir?

He should be running a falafel stand in Dearborn, Michigan.

Jojo

Hi, I'm monica.  I found this site by typing, "George Noory sucks!".  Some interesting gifs and images came up too.  I started listening a few years ago, since the show was calm background music.  Except when the volume goes up n the ads...