• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

onan

I wonder how many would like Ronald Reagan portrayed by a black guy?

I am still more pissed about the new GhostBusters, though.

the_Stranger

I've still got a screenplay from the early 90s where Jesus was a terrorist, but Hollywood ain't buying that shit.

pyewacket

Quote from: mikuthing01 on February 03, 2016, 05:27:58 PM
It would have been more racist if lil wayne was the one dangling from a rope and jeff goldblum was in the oven.

Nope- just a dumb commercial from ad people and the predictable knee- jerk reaction from the usual crowd of perpetually offended SJWs. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on February 03, 2016, 06:16:06 PM
Nope- just a dumb commercial from ad people and the predictable knee- jerk reaction from the usual crowd of perpetually offended SJWs.

I'll bet lil Wayne didn't have any issues with cashing the check.

pyewacket

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 03, 2016, 06:19:15 PM
I'll bet lil Wayne didn't have any issues with cashing the check.

I'm sure he didn't, plus- wasn't 'Martha' doing the cooking at the end of the clip? Cue- the rabid, 3rd wave feminists.  ::)

Oh what the heck-

no issues, unless all the bank counters were too high for lil Wayne and he couldn't cash it.

mikuthing01

Undercover brother volunteers for the Trump campaign to uncover racism and finds none. So he makes up bullshit about micro aggression's and trashes Trump and his supporters anyways.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh8VGKqqunA

bateman

https://youtu.be/j556MWGVVqI

The best thing about this is the completely unamused reactions. What a bunch of humorless twats.

cweb

They should do a followup video about Affirmative Action laws. It could be the same, except reverse.

Because legislating culture is so much better than diffusing it.

Oh, and here's my definition of "microaggression"

mikuthing01

Milo Yiannopoulos triggers collage class full of Feminist, Black Lives Matter Terrorists and Trump supporters, Hilarity and period blood ensues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s86uGGkkycg

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01 on February 10, 2016, 02:55:58 PM
Milo Yiannopoulos triggers collage class full of Feminist, Black Lives Matter Terrorists and Trump supporters, Hilarity and period blood ensues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s86uGGkkycg
Isn't he a homosexual, British raised Greek (so immigrant), and Jewish (at least by descent?) That would seem to be a trifecta of justification for 'save space' and 'special handling.' How can feminists, BLMs, etc criticize him, then? Which 'minority' or 'sexual choice' or 'chosen gender' holds the final trump card when assessing who is give more safe space, affirmative action, or media coverage?

Value Of Pi

Appreciate all the critiques and jabs at overdone political correctness on this thread, but two gratuitous mentions of Jews in connection with ovens and special handling, on just one page alone, are neither witty nor appreciated by the human beings on this forum. Cut this shit out, please.

Value Of Pi

Glad you got the message, Jackshit. You and your friends need to form your own little club and stay far away from the rest of us. Be sure to wear your armbands so everyone can see you coming.

paladin1991

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 11, 2016, 04:47:53 AM
Appreciate all the critiques and jabs at overdone political correctness on this thread, but two gratuitous mentions of Jews in connection with ovens and special handling, on just one page alone, are neither witty nor appreciated by the human beings on this forum. Cut this shit out, please.

All Human Fucking Beings.....Fall In On Me!  We are gonna cut our way out of this brain dead BellGab apocalypse.
https://youtu.be/4dJy2mnl5y0

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on February 11, 2016, 12:59:42 PM

Bwhahahahaahh.  That reminds me of when My Boy was learning to speak.  When he was thirsty he would call out, in the middle of the night, fm his crib, 'Jews!  Jews!'   hahahahahahh.  He was calling for juice.   
My wife is German to add to my black humor.  I would push her, "Wake up!"  'What? What is it?' she would ask.  And I would respond, "It's The Boy, he has spotted some more jews."  *SMACK*  'Asshole!  That's not funny. And it's your turn to get Him some juice."

Value Of Pi

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 12, 2016, 12:10:45 PM
Bwhahahahaahh.  That reminds me of when My Boy was learning to speak.  When he was thirsty he would call out, in the middle of the night, fm his crib, 'Jews!  Jews!'   hahahahahahh.  He was calling for juice.   
My wife is German to add to my black humor.  I would push her, "Wake up!"  'What? What is it?' she would ask.  And I would respond, "It's The Boy, he has spotted some more jews."  *SMACK*  'Asshole!  That's not funny. And it's your turn to get Him some juice."

Your wife was right. But the real problems come when people feel comfortable enough to publicly talk or joke about or tacitly endorse this kind of thing (in this case, trash-talking Jews and the Holocaust) and nobody says or does anything about it. If they feel that comfortable (doing this shit) on BellGab, I for one will make them feel that uncomfortable.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 12, 2016, 01:56:57 PM
nobody says or does anything about it

By the way, I just talked with Godwin, and he says you're a huge pussy.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Jackstar on February 12, 2016, 03:24:55 PM

By the way, I just talked with Godwin, and he says you're a huge pussy.

I don't know or care who Godwin is or what he says, but every post you make that does not include the kind of crap I spoke of above is a step in the right direction -- this one included.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 12, 2016, 03:51:10 PM
I don't know or care who Godwin is or what he says

Oh, but you're the champion for anti-Semitism. :massive rolleyes:

It was already impossible to take you seriously. Now it's official.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Jackstar on February 12, 2016, 04:13:39 PM
Oh, but you're the champion for anti-Semitism. :massive rolleyes:

It was already impossible to take you seriously. Now it's official.

Just as long as you stick to insulting me or other individuals, you're fine. It's all you're good for (along with peeing in the shower, as I recall). Stay away from the other, more widespread denigrations, though.

And now we're done talking. You're back on persona non grata.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 12, 2016, 04:58:39 PM
And now we're done talking. You're back on persona non grata.

See above, re: "impossible to take seriously."

paladin1991

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 12, 2016, 01:56:57 PM
Your wife was right. But the real problems come when people feel comfortable enough to publicly talk or joke about or tacitly endorse this kind of thing (in this case, trash-talking Jews and the Holocaust) and nobody says or does anything about it. If they feel that comfortable (doing this shit) on BellGab, I for one will make them feel that uncomfortable.

If you can't talk about it, how do you guarantee that it doesn't happen again?  A good number of my bloodline left their homes so that shit like that would be put to an end.  So that I wouldn't be put in an oven because of my faith. Or orientation.  Or color.  Or educational background.  Or.....

Value Of Pi

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 12, 2016, 05:45:13 PM
If you can't talk about it, how do you guarantee that it doesn't happen again?  A good number of my bloodline left their homes so that shit like that would be put to an end.  So that I wouldn't be put in an oven because of my faith. Or orientation.  Or color.  Or educational background.  Or.....

Well, you can and should talk about subjects like the Holocaust. In fact, it's necessary if we are to "never forget." So there are educational programs, museums, movies and so forth (and yes, online discussions), which are all a good thing.

But the people who talk about the Holocaust in order to deny it happened or diminish its importance, or who are just taking any opportunity to target or taunt Jews, have a whole different agenda. On a somewhat less serious (but still significant) level of threat are the sympathizers and hangers-on who have no real idea what they're messing with but still are willing to repeat the same garbage spewed by the true believers -- i.e. the current neo-Nazi movement, the rabid old school anti-Semites, the new left wing variety, or the Islamist faction of this hate movement.

The Internet, with its "anything goes" ethos, is an environment where anti-Semitism can spread easily. Among other factors, you have idiots like Jackstar who think it's funny, cool or no big deal to post the kind of image he posted. This is the type who not only don't know where the line is, but don't really understand why there is a line. (Or why guys should pee in the toilet instead of the shower, for that matter.)

BTW, you're a "grab your musket and assemble on the green" kind of guy. You know that the only thing maintaining any kind of civility in an unmoderated place like BellGab is the alertness, readiness and commitment of forum members. So keep your musket ready, like me.