• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

someguy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 11:00:47 AM
Awesome! The best part is watching people with no game at all, like you, squirm and squirm.  :D

I bet trump squirms a lot when russian hookers pee all over him

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 10:57:24 AM
And Hillary fucks little Haitian children who were stolen from their parents.  :D

That's beyond the pale. You've finally gone too far. She and Huma are lesbian reptoid aliens bent on world domination, in the BDSM sense, and are in cahoots with the freemasons, illuminati and Shriners though. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on January 11, 2017, 11:02:00 AM
I bet trump squirms a lot when russian hookers pee all over him

Their A game is pee pee jokes. Devastating!  ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 11:00:47 AM
the CIA. If it was just tittle tattle, they wouldn't have mentioned it.

someguy

I applaud the USA for it's tolerance and diversity in electing a mentally handicapped watersports fetishist to president

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 10:58:06 AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-to-meet-with-proponent-of-debunked-tie-between-vaccines-and-autism/2017/01/10/4a5d03c0-d752-11e6-9f9f-5cdb4b7f8dd7_story.html?utm_term=.01640a8fa47e

Wow, that's really impressive. How did they manage to prove a negative?

You do understand medical research don't you? Don't you?

Did you get back with (struck off) Andrew Wakefield's research count, and how he was financied by an American pharma company selling single shot vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella? Did you do that? I didnt get your e mail.

Dr. MD MD

he intelligence services have taken it seriosly enough because the person was ex British intelligence and reputedly reliable thus far.

And this is the number one reason not to trust it. Their interests are not ours.  ;)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 11, 2017, 06:00:28 AM
You think the Republican DC insiders are this creative?   

The other problem with your theory is the only people who think others would fall for it are the Daily Kaos / Code Pink / Berkeley-Oakland-Portland wing of Occupy/BLM types - you know, the adolescent-kook America-haters of the left-coast Left.

I think it would be very comforting to live in a world without nuance and where everybody who disagrees with one's opinions can be fitted neatly into a few rigidly defined categories. I envy your ability to do so.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 11:00:48 AM
You do realize that you've been hoisted on your own petard don't you?  On the one hand you tell us that Trump is a no-nothing and on the other you tell us that he sought the aid of someone with expertise.  Isn't that what we all would do if our knowledge was deficient on any particular subject.

Andrew Wakefield is not expertise. He was instrumental in causing a measles epidemic in Wales and Ireland because some parents took his word as fact, even after the BMJ dismissed it from their publication. That dropped the effacey to below the 85% required, and kids contracted it, some very seriously ill.

Multi national research labs did wrk on what Wakefield had said (using more than the dozen or so 'research subjects),  and roundly but predictably drew the conclusion he was full of shit.

Trump in the above statement has said vaccines cause autism. Thus potentially scaring the shit out of parents, when he knows fuck all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 11:07:39 AM
And this is the number one reason not to trust it. Their interests are not ours.  ;)

Oh yeah, Trump has a good brain, he talks to himself.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 11:15:31 AM
Oh yeah, Trump has a good brain, he talks to himself.

It seems like you're starting to do that too.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 11:13:40 AM
Andrew Wakefield is not expertise.

You're an idiot who knows nothing about anything. This subject is no different.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 11:17:42 AM

You haven't even heard of Wakefield, dumb fucker.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 11:19:15 AM

Now this here, this is deflection.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 11:19:15 AM

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 11:17:42 AM

QFMFT

chefist

What happened to all the talk about Obama's farewell speech from last night, detailing his 8 years of glory?

LOLZ...the entire world has already forgotten about him and is focused on Trump... ;D

someguy

lil piddle boy president trumpy!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on January 11, 2017, 11:21:47 AM
lil piddle boy president trumpy!

I bet you don't know how to use a can opener yet, do you?  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 11:02:06 AM
That's beyond the pale. You've finally gone too far. She and Huma are lesbian reptoid aliens bent on world domination, in the BDSM sense, and are in cahoots with the freemasons, illuminati and Shriners though.
And she's an IT genius!

chefist

LOLZ...loved Trump attacking the media today...called out CNN...we need more press conferences!  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 11:05:44 AM
he was financied by an American pharma company selling single shot vaccines

That doesn't surprise me, dumbass, since it's pretty clear that the mercury-based preservative that enables the production and distribution of multi-dose vials is the most likely culprit--to say nothing of the extreme likelihood that the increasing prevalence of autism is the direct result of an intentional eugenicist scheme.

How much autism was there in 1917? How much is there today? Dumbass. I hope you die, choking on fur.

Dr. MD MD

Why the fuck is Fox news employing Meghan Mccain? She's just a mouth piece for her father, Sen. John McCain, who has been pushing hard for this Russia scenario. So, she keeps raising the issue over and over.  ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 11:30:07 AM
Why the fuck is Fox news employing Meghan Mccain?

Dude, lesbos be hot, yo.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chefist on January 11, 2017, 11:29:40 AM
LOLZ...loved Trump attacking the media today...called out CNN...we need more press conferences!  ;D

It was fucking awesome to see him shout that guy down. The last thing I heard the guy say before they cut him was, "Mr. Trump, this isn't appropriate." Ha! Fuck you, cocksucker! Nice one, Mr. Pres!  ;D

SciFiAuthor

The same could be said about Clinton. If someone had put it out she'd plotted to blow up Mars, someone would take it as fact.

Not really. There is no comparison between this silly shit and the content of John Podesta's emails.

The difference with this story, is the source. This isn't some teenage kid in a darkened room. The intelligence services have taken it seriosly enough because the person was ex British intelligence and reputedly reliable thus far. He was also getting stuff on Clinton too (something some forget).

That's the next step. We get to, eventually, find out who this ex-intelligence officer is. That's going to be hoot. One of the funny sub-plots of this election cycle has been retired senile ex-government people coming out saying batshit crazy shit. Look at Roger Stone and Steve Pieczenik. This is Alex Jones-style bullshit Pud, it's just on the left this time instead of the right.

The whole lot may be a stitched up sack of nothing. It might even be part true, but its clearly serious enough to have Trump told that it exists in his briefing with the CIA. If it was just tittle tattle, they wouldn't have mentioned it.

I think what really happened was that the CIA warned Trump that the story was circulating and could be a source of embarrassment. That has nothing to do with whether it's true. It's the same sort of shit as Pizzagate/Spirit cooking. It's just bullshit.