Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Wishing Machines gave a sweet spot?

Oh My!

Lilith

What about the effects on the peoples lives you have unintentionally caused by the changes you have made Heather.  Or do people just try real hard not to think about that?

Lilith

Instructions sent by email about where and what time to meet for the Area 51 event?  Sounds like a perfect scenario for setting up a fake UFO sighting.

Not saying that anyone would actually DO that, of course.

Hard Case

The universe is part of reality?

Outrageous.

Lilith

Quote from: Hard Case on November 29, 2018, 01:38:31 AM
The universe is part of reality?

Outrageous.

ikr?

Why didn't I think of that?

Lilith

Kolby in Wisconsin with a Wishing Machine story.

Lilith

You wish you had 29 of those guitars to give away?  And you had to pick only ONE person to give it to?  Does that mean only 29 people wanted the guitar?  :o

Corona Kitty

I sometimes wonder if Heather's audience, are the same people who would make calls to miss cleo.

ZaZa

Do you guys think Heather's "new" boyfriend is her "old boyfriend"
aldousburbank

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 02:47:51 AM
aldousburbank

That's actually a pretty good question.

Spookcat

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 02:47:51 AM
aldousburbank

I asked that on EG a few days ago and was told "No. He has a lovely lady from up north".

ZaZa

Quote from: spookcat on November 29, 2018, 02:54:48 AM
I asked that on EG a few days ago and was told "No. He has a lovely lady from up north".
GOOD. Vise man.
Thanks spookcat

Corona Kitty

Plot-twist

The lost & forgotten Evil MV is Heather's New Boyfriend!

Holy fuck.

ZaZa

Quote from: username on November 29, 2018, 03:01:29 AM
Plot-twist

Holy fuck.

Will he be changing his handle to Lee Loena Liberace!

Quote from: username on November 29, 2018, 03:01:29 AM
Plot-twist

Holy fuck.

The guy with the ponytail who received the guitar looks like the sort of chap to date Heather.

ZaZa

Besides being radio talk show host who is improving every day, Heather's Wade other job is digging for gold.
Her tools to do that job are very simple, just her mouth and wide spread legs.
Easy peasy..

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 11:38:21 PM
I have Bible study program on the radio and music playing from the stereo in the other room

You are as phony as a:

Metron2267

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 11:44:40 PM
ZaZa will not be subjected, by the evil.

No Michael he will LEAD the evil, and already has.

:(

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on November 29, 2018, 12:41:33 AM
It was a leap of faith when I made my wishing machine as well.  The guest is correct about that.

I don't know how to find out if mine works on the other side of the universe tho.

You actually made one?

Wow.

And?

What has it brought you thus far? ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 29, 2018, 10:59:34 AM
You actually made one?

Wow.

And?

What has it brought you thus far? ::)

My wishing machine brought down Art Bell, fucked up Heather Wade's talk show carrier and few other 'mishaps' in few Bellgabbers lives.
So they do work.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 11:21:07 AM
My wishing machine brought down Art Bell, fucked up Heather Wade's talk show carrier and few other 'mishaps' in few Bellgabbers lives.
So they do work.

No actual "christian" would use such a Satanic conjuring device.

Nuff said.

ZaZa

Actual Christians will use 'wishing' to bring down evil and evil people.
Just look at what happened to Art's radio carrier at the end and his pathetic end of his pathetic life.
Lying dead on the floor like a rat in fetal position.
Heather Wade is next. Tell her that.
P.S. *hint-hint*  Her new boyfriend will be the catalyst.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
Actual Christians will use 'wishing' to bring down evil and evil people.
Prayer is not "wishing".

QuoteJust look what happened to Art's radio carrier at the end and his pathetic end of his pathetic life.
Lying dead on the floor like a rat in fetal position.

Oh, you've SEEN the actual coroner's report?

Do tell.

QuoteHeather Wade is next. Tell her that.
P.S. *hint-hint*  Her new boyfriend will be the catalyst.

You have some rather serious mental problems, just a surmise, but an educated and observational one.

ZaZa

Metron2267 is posting again.

Who left the bag of idiots wide open I'm asking here ??

Participating in the reality of Lasha's massive bloomers?

Lilith

The Honorable Paul Hellyer is one of Canada’s best-known and most controversial politicians. First elected in 1949, he was the youngest cabinet minister appointed to Louis S. Laurent’s government eight years later. He subsequently held senior posts in the governments of Lester B. Pearson and Pierre E. Trudeau. In 1969 he was designated as Acting Prime Minister. He subsequently resigned from the Trudeau cabinet on a question of principle related to housing. Although Paul Hellyer is best known for the unification of the Canadian Armed Forces and for his 1968 chairmanship of the Task Force on Housing and Urban Development, he has maintained a life-long interest in macroeconomics. Through the years, as a journalist and political commentator, he has continued to fight for economic reforms and his written several books on the subject. A man of many interests, Paul Hellyer’s ideas are not classroom abstractions. He was born and raised on a farm and his business experience includes manufacturing, retailing, construction, land development, tourism and publishing. He has also been active in community affairs including the arts and studied voice at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto. His multi-faceted career, in addition to a near-lifetime in politics, gives Hellyer a rare perspective on what has gone wrong with world economies. In recent years he has become interested in the extraterrestrial presence and their superior technology that we have been emulating. In September 2005 he became the first person of cabinet rank in the G8 group of countries to state unequivocally “UFOs are as real as the airplanes flying overhead.” He continues to take an interest in these areas and provides a bit of basic information about them in his books.

www.PaulHellyerWeb.com