• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nika01 on May 05, 2018, 08:59:54 PM
Priests used Latin to baffle the masses. What's the point?

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Don't you find?

albrecht

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 05, 2018, 09:00:03 PM
Oh yes, the numbers stations. He tried to give us a scare that they might be the secret plans for a nuclear war on an MITD show.
The purported "deadman switch" numbers station is the scariest because if it stop, things go boom. Remember the "hot spy" Russian gal caught in a spy ring years ago. They were using number stations and one-time pads. Basically a totally secure system (unless one obtains the pad.)

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
The way I see it, Keith is playing this situation exactly how Art would have...

Badly?

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 08:30:40 PM
Nah, a few well-placed friends and paying attention....

That funeral picture story is via a friend. I worked in an industry that name dropping is required. 😎

You know that 6-degrees of separation, that shit is real.

[I slept with one of Liam Gallagher's main West Coast squeezes, a girl who used to take care of Sean Penn (they had a role playing thing), a woman whose who's kids were related to Lou Ferrigno and a singer Art used for bumper music, a friend of the Doles (the Senator and Red Cross chief) and a singer from a rock and roll band.

Did I just admit I got around? 

Rock and roll baby.

Yes, I have been tested.]

It must have been MADONNA.  No wonder you like Heather so much

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2018, 09:07:09 PM
The purported "deadman switch" numbers station is the scariest because if it stop, things go boom. Remember the "hot spy" Russian gal caught in a spy ring years ago. They were using number stations and one-time pads. Basically a totally secure system (unless one obtains the pad.)

It isn't well known, but in the cold war the arming code for B52s' nuclear weapons carried was 000000 ALL B52s...

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 03:08:39 PM
I like to imagine she will get out of town as soon as its considered polite to do so after the death of ones Husband.  I mean, who wants to live their entire life out in the middle of the desert?  Well, besides Art and Heather?

I'd have that place cleared of Art's junk and up for sale, move out the day after the end of the school year.

So, will it be Manila, LA, or Vegas?

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on May 05, 2018, 09:10:44 PM
It must have been MADONNA.  No wonder you like Heather so much

Hahaha.  Somebody liked his Asian and Hispanic girls for the hooker abduction rape scenarios.

Actually, one of my biggest fears is Alzheimer's or the need for another brain scan... Mainly because my filter will turn off and I will start recalling things from my youth, possibly in front of my daughters. As my mind starts to slip in scary ways, I really worry about that.

I remember old shit pretty well minus time. I have difficulties remembering what decade some things happened in.  Lately, I have been catching myself driving to places to pick up my kids and returning without them. I catch a lot of hell every time I screw up like that.  Putting garbage in my recycling can is an issue.  I catch myself some of the time but I've gotten quite a few notices from Waste Management about that.

69CheckMate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 09:05:35 PM
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Don't you find?
Profound, pretentious,  whatever. ..
[attachment=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 05, 2018, 09:19:52 PM
Profound, pretentious,  whatever. ..
[attachment=1,msg1202149]

You look good in that...seriously.

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 05, 2018, 08:18:23 PM
Im a hockey fan so I don’t mind you. ;)

Old school hockey or the soccer on ice that the NHL is now?  Big difference!

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 05, 2018, 08:40:25 PM
I think you just put a target on your back..LOL

The new defacto world leader Pretty Boy playing to the CBC (state controlled media) brainwashed masses and their willingness to believe and go along with his nonsense is outstanding comedy.

What the world needs is more Ron Fords.  Eh?

Trust me, old PM Unicorn is going to get run out of Ottawa pretty damn fast come October 2019.  He's cuckshed x10.

WOTR

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 05, 2018, 08:05:06 PM
Tim, sweetheart, babycakes - you got your own thread for this type of shilling. You don't want to be seen as gauche, do you?
I don't know about that.  It seems that Heather is no longer doing any type of a broadcast and no longer requires a thread dedicated to it.  He may as well take it over.

***I just got home and tuned in.  I'm not much of one for UFO's- but he seems pretty good as a host.

WOTR

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 05, 2018, 09:26:11 PM
Trust me, old PM Unicorn is going to get run out of Ottawa pretty damn fast come October 2019.  He's cuckshed x10.
I would like to agree with you.  But I think that he has enough fans in Ontario to keep him in power. Too many cucks in that province.

Makes me sick.

Dyna-X

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2018, 09:07:09 PM
Have to admire the use of "old fashioned" security here.

The Russian headquarters for the Deadman's Switch is allegedly inside Mt. Yamantau. This place was a sticking point after the post Cold War nuclear talks because of the Russian refusals to state the purpose of the underground base.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Yamantau

Quote from: WOTR on May 05, 2018, 04:51:27 PM
I think that we have all proven with the last host that we will only accept "one of ours", and nobody else.  ;)

I won't be listening regardless, the genre was long ago played out.

But if I were interested I'd just want someone who was reasonably good at interviewing.  Apparently that's too much to ask. 

Sean92008

Tim,  is the beard a subconscious way to impress Keith and boost the stature of Spooky South Coast on DMDN?

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: WOTR on May 05, 2018, 09:28:53 PM
I would like to agree with you.  But I think that he has enough fans in Ontario to keep him in power. Too many cucks in that province.

Makes me sick.

God I hope not.  Unicorn must become Pegasus and fly the hell away.

Quote from: Freyja on May 05, 2018, 06:51:36 PM
... Ever think that Airyn/Irene may be thinking ...GAWD, it's finally over?!?!...with some sigh of relief and a pocket full of $$

Yep

ShayP

Quote from: sydtron on May 05, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
How long until Heather digs up Arts body, and wears his skin like a new suit?  Even to go so far as showing up at the main house declaring that , "Daddy is home!!"

With that dry climate I think she needs to skin him within 3 days after soaking him in ice water.  There are many methods.  I'm a little rusty.  She should just dig him up and refrigerate him until she's ready to form her new skin suit.   :D

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 09:18:56 PM
Hahaha.  Somebody liked his Asian and Hispanic girls for the hooker abduction rape scenarios.

Putting garbage in my recycling can is an issue.  I catch myself some of the time but I've gotten quite a few notices from Waste Management about that.

That's odd, usually they are DIFFERENT COLORS!

dsz

I wonder how Art feels about discussing him being worn as a skin suit? Would it be a 'that's sick' reaction, 'Silence of the Lambs was the funniest movie ever' reaction, or an 'as long as they keep talking about me' reaction?

ShayP

Quote from: dsz on May 05, 2018, 09:45:39 PM
I wonder how Art feels about discussing him being worn as a skin suit? Would it be a 'that's sick' reaction, 'Silence of the Lambs was the funniest movie ever' reaction, or an 'as long as they keep talking about me' reaction?

Each one.

As she stated, Heather was a fetish phone sex operator. Could Art have been into one of her fetish specialties? Maybe that's the hold she had on him. Literally.