• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

HumanBeing

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 04:41:51 PM
I wish I could... I want him to be my co host.

So you're basically saying you want him to be the host while you sit back and blaze it up.

There is no such thing as a co-host when Jim Fetzer is part of a program. You might get 3 or 4 words in.
I thought the conspiracy theories I believed in or questioned were out there. Jim just flat out thinks basically everything is fake :D More power to him. I wonder why he isn't getting sued though  ??? or is he?

I wish Jeff Rense never shunned Jim during the Vegas shit. Both those guys couldn't compromise because each of them had a narrative they were committed to and neither would budge.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: dsz on May 05, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
Ah yes... I remember him mentioning that one. Not the audience part but the part about the heat almost doing him in. His energy seemed great last weekend until he got tossed from the bar but you could tell after that he was just totally zapped. It was kind of depressing to see him having to use a cane. You idolize someone and they seem so invincible through the radio and FB videos, then you realize they are mortal. One good thing is, while he's obviously a big dude, he doesn't seem as rotund in person as the videos and pics make him look. I was going to let him know that, but I didn't want him to feel all self conscious about posting videos.

I just happened to walk by the room he was supposed to lecture in, I stuck my head in and saw about 5 people I shit you not. I felt kind of bad for him because I know he didn't expect that. I got nothing against his hustle. Yeah I know exactly what you mean because I didn't really know what he had looked like in person, I saw him sitting down the first time just alone, near some random building. Miserable red as a tomato, this desert air is not kind to city folks. However yes couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy, he's just not in good health.

Several people had a bad experience out there lots of heat Strokes out there lots of strange sights and sounds out there.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 04:14:07 PM
I'll say this about any host that takes the MITD seat at DMDN.  If their not a regular bellgabber, I don't think they stand a chance, nor is it likely that they would be a good fit for the chair.

Love ya Brig but I disagree. Theres no reason to assume bellgab is that show’s main audience pool. If the show really wants to do well they need to be on YouTube, Twitter, and be picking up affiliates as quickly as possible. It’ll all depend on the quality of the product. I’ve never listened to Schraeder before but the reaction seems timid but that he’s stable, a show can be built around someone who is stable and good.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 05, 2018, 03:34:45 PM
I'd still send the money ... let me talk to your wife, I'll get this done ;)

From what I hear, you'd be well advised to talk first with yours.

Bart Ell

I can't wait for Dave to do open lines for as long as it takes to heal and for everyone to exhaust their thoughts on Art. One week should be enough, taking us right to May 14th-ish.

popple

Quote from: Kolchak on May 05, 2018, 04:27:19 PM
Kaitlin says something sensible and is instantaneously struck down.

Heather knows Art liked Howard Hughes and he would have been his choice.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 04:55:58 PM
So you're basically saying you want him to be the host while you sit back and blaze it up.

There is no such thing as a co-host when Jim Fetzer is part of a program. You might get 3 or 4 words in.
I thought the conspiracy theories I believed in or questioned were out there. Jim just flat out thinks basically everything is fake :D More power to him. I wonder why he isn't getting sued though  ??? or is he?

I wish Jeff Rense never shunned Jim during the Vegas shit. Both those guys couldn't compromise because each of them had a narrative they were committed to and neither would budge.

If you mean drink, yes that would help me run the show better. I was mildly joking there is no co-hosting with Jim on. Not sure if you caught him on when I brought in johnlear to the program even johnlear told him to take a breathe.
Jim is a lot more paranoid than I will ever be that's also another reason why I like him.

Lilith

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 05, 2018, 04:58:15 PM
Love ya Brig but I disagree. Theres no reason to assume bellgab is that show’s main audience pool. If the show really wants to do well they need to be on YouTube, Twitter, and be picking up affiliates as quickly as possible. It’ll all depend on the quality of the product. I’ve never listened to Schraeder before but the reaction seems timid but that he’s stable, a show can be built around someone who is stable and good.

Time will tell Rossy,  we shall watch and wait as long as the ride continues.

There are so many shows out there, that I think it will take a lot more than "stable" and "good" to secure that spot for any length of time. Art wasn't "stable" or "good", Art was GREAT! (And he was a BELLGABBER)   I could be wrong.

edited to add:  Also, Art seemed to want to avoid relationships with "affiliates" who would want to control his content and its speech IMO.

I think Keith is making the one mistake that maybe Art didn't want him to make, ie: being conservative and PC in his choice of hosts, for the sake of gaining affiliates.

Dyna-X

Quote from: a is jump on May 05, 2018, 03:15:10 PM
That's just a simple web page that is displaying the data entered into the forms on http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/members/wormhole/ with a timestamp. Nothing fancy at all, any web developer should be able to build that in less than 10 minutes.

Thanks, that is good to know. Where's a web developer when you need one? (*pulls Yellow pages out of drawer on phone table*)

SaucyRossy

Quote from: popple on May 05, 2018, 05:00:26 PM
Heather knows Art liked Howard Hughes and he would have been his choice.

And Knapp...so she was what? Third? Closest at hand.....

Sean92008

Speaking of Clyde Lewis, I stopped listening to him when he had some photoshopped pictures of that space alien looking fetus with a complete skeleton and the elongated head.

I pointed out to him that, if that photo was "real" the hand in the surgical glove would have had to have been some gargantuan-sized human's. I actually dropped it into Photoshop and determined an exact length.  He acted as if I killed his mother.  At that point, I knew I couldn't drink his Kool-Aid.

zeebo

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 05, 2018, 05:02:06 PM
And Knapp...so she was what? Third? Closest at hand.....

Was just gonna say this, but you beat me to it Rossy.  I remember Art saying if Knapp had been on full-time he wouldn't have even come back (not sure if he was completely serious on this but the sentiment was there).

DynamoHum

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 04:51:18 PM
Vara caught my attention on one week then lost me the next.  Permanently. He's a fucking genius compared to that asshat (not Leo) on that UP(o)RN podcast/meth-head trip. That said, he's way low on the totem pole of good podcasting. A couple of concussions away from Senda.

He also was one of the butthurt with DMDN when Art left the last time. He did a huge tantrum my rant at the time (probably available on YT - not checked) about how he had been in talks with Art and Keith to merge his LNM and DMDN networks. The same night Heather had her snot fest on UPRN his show was a crass channeling show to Art Bell. He’s got a big issue with KR and made comments that night on his show that seemed to suggest that his feelings haven’t changed. He’s playing up to Heather just in case she is still keeping her options open re a network to go to.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on May 05, 2018, 05:07:05 PM
Was just gonna say this, but you beat me to it Rossy.  I remember Art saying if Knapp had been on full-time he wouldn't have even come back (not sure if he was completely serious on this but the sentiment was there).
So was this whole thing about his hatred of Snoory?  :o

HumanBeing

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 05:00:44 PM
If you mean drink, yes that would help me run the show better. I was mildly joking there is no co-hosting with Jim on. Not sure if you caught him on when I brought in johnlear to the program even johnlear told him to take a breathe.
Jim is a lot more paranoid than I will ever be that's also another reason why I like him.

Yeah that's the program I heard. John Lear seems to be at the stage of his life where his patience is quite thin and he doesn't really give a shit if he offends people. He was way more edgy in the last couple interviews I seen him do.

Catsmile

All of Arts ex-wives, widow & children are gonna have to get in line behind the other woman, Heath Witch Wad, to lay claims upon ArtBellsLegacy.

# Nothing 2 C Here Move Along.
# Not About Her.
# Totally Sane.
# Totally Not Profiting From A Dead Man.
# Totally Not Ghoulish.
# Actual Family Get In Line Behind The Real Chosen Other Woman.
# SNAFU.
# MoarCatWantsMoar.GIF
# GodLetMeCumB4EyeHitTheGround.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 05:00:46 PM
Time will tell Rossy,  we shall watch and wait as long as the ride continues.

There are so many shows out there, that I think it will take a lot more than "stable" and "good" to secure that spot for any length of time. Art wasn't "stable" or "good", Art was GREAT! (And he was a BELLGABBER)   I could be wrong.

edited to add:  Also, Art seemed to want to avoid relationships with "affiliates" who would want to control his content and its speech IMO.

I think Keith is making the one mistake that maybe Art didn't want him to make, ie: being conservative and PC in his choice of hosts, for the sake of gaining affiliates.

You make great points. Don’t know about Keith’s thinking and whether the new host will take chances that he didn’t or couldn’t before. We shall see indeed.

dsz

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 05:00:44 PM

I love Jim Fetzer. He just throws a bunch of shit against the wall, but if you do further research and apply sound deductive reasoning and a little creativity a lot of what he says makes sense. Where are the bodies? Where are the police documents and death certificates? I think his best work was 9/11 before he started going more out there, but still makes great points. Speaking of Clyde... Here's his classic appearance on Ground Zero where he and Clyde both had to act like children (Clyde moreso)

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/a2015-07-31

And coming across this just now I do have to wonder if that wasn't sort of set up because apparently he had already appeared on Clyde's show when it was local just years earlier, and Clyde made it seem that was his first appearance. (Don't be a Heather, Clyde.)

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/2011-09-07

Lilith

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 05, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
You make great points. Don’t know about Keith’s thinking and whether the new host will take chances that he didn’t or couldn’t before. We shall see indeed.

Love you too Rossy, no matter we agree or don't, and I'm never sure I'm right about anything anyway LOL's  But I WILL say THIS:  In todays world, it has become all about conforming to the will of the affilliates.  I think Art would have said *F the affilliates, build a great show, and make the affilliates come to you begging on hands and knees!

Dyna-X

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 05, 2018, 05:08:27 PM
He also was one of the butthurt with DMDN when Art left the last time. He did a huge tantrum my rant at the time (probably available on YT - not checked) about how he had been in talks with Art and Keith to merge his LNM and DMDN networks. The same night Heather had her snot fest on UPRN his show was a crass channeling show to Art Bell. He’s got a big issue with KR and made comments that night on his show that seemed to suggest that his feelings haven’t changed. He’s playing up to Heather just in case she is still keeping her options open re a network to go to.
Ahh the old, mutual enemy bonding trick to build LMN to compete with DRMN.

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 05:05:32 PM
Speaking of Clyde Lewis, I stopped listening to him when he had some photoshopped pictures of that space alien looking fetus with a complete skeleton and the elongated head.

I pointed out to him that, if that photo was "real" the hand in the surgical glove would have had to have been some gargantuan-sized human's. I actually dropped it into Photoshop and determined an exact length.  He acted as if I killed his mother.  At that point, I knew I couldn't drink his Kool-Aid.

Exactly! It pisses me off when he does that. He's done several shows where they've found some mummified alien corpse in Portugal or Argentina or some shit like that and it's already been pointed out they are probably hoaxes. That the guy who found it was already a known hoaxer. The last one looked like a damn cement sculpture. Hell, if he runs out of things to talk about for a given week just jump on the open lines bandwagon. But he has stated in the past his show is part theater, so that is the theater part I guess. I just wish he would trump up things that at least have some plausibility for the theater flair.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 05:11:35 PM
Yeah that's the program I heard. John Lear seems to be at the stage of his life where his patience is quite thin and he doesn't really give a shit if he offends people. He was way more edgy in the last couple interviews I seen him do.

That's a good sign, I'll be giving him a call soon.

Catsmile

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
The way I see it, Keith is playing this situation exactly how Art would have.

# Banging Groupies Giving Them Jobs & Homes Next Door?
# Tells Everyone Shes Getting Better Every Day... Doesn't Mean The Show.
# Profit 

DynamoHum

Clyde used to be my start of the day listen whilst working. Now I check to see if it’s some political crap he’s going to be doing first before I listen to him. He has stopped screaming at callers quite as much which is a bit of a relief, but he’s very very adversarial on Facebook. He’s a good middle of the day listen after my new morning listen which is Spaced Out Radio which I found about 6 months ago and consistently enjoy very much.

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
What ever gets you poon, man...Aldous uses coolness and drugs...

# Most Move Past That Stage @ 25...

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 05, 2018, 04:41:13 PM
Effing White Knights. Can't stand them.

Up until the other day, I had never heard of you before Spooky Tim.   I do believe I'm becoming a fan.   8)

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 05:27:11 PM
Up until the other day, I had never heard of you before Spooky Tim.   I do believe I'm becoming a fan.   8)
I would have to agree.

Catsmile

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 05, 2018, 02:35:28 PM
And turmeric. And turkee sammiches.

# MMMM...
# GoMakeMeASammichNao
# Don't4getTheBeer
# ChopChop

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on May 05, 2018, 05:00:12 PM
From what I hear, you'd be well advised to talk first with yours.

Yep you're right.. I'm a "kept man"  ...

dsz

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 05, 2018, 05:26:14 PM
Clyde used to be my start of the day listen whilst working. Now I check to see if it’s some political crap he’s going to be doing first before I listen to him. He has stopped screaming at callers quite as much which is a bit of a relief, but he’s very very adversarial on Facebook. He’s a good middle of the day listen after my new morning listen which is Spaced Out Radio which I found about 6 months ago and consistently enjoy very much.

Am I the only one who likes the parapolitical and enjoys when Clyde screams at dumbass callers? (His Soundcloud plays on those shows suggest otherwise.) That's like the only reason I listen to Savage. I bet Heather will have "You Moron!" etched into Savage's headstone expertly after all this experience.