• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 08:09:06 AM
Heather has lost all perspective.
No one in their right mind would have the audacity to market themselves with that ethos of the legacy of Art Bell.

This is the Lasha effect in full force.
She is taking advantage of Heather's fragile state of mind and using this opportunity to program her with delusional affirmations.
Heather clearly can't see the forest for the trees. She's even using the name Midnight In The Desert.

Aww, changed your avatar.  :'(  :-X

I hope Karen from KNYE sees this shit and has some words to say. (Referring to the domain name).

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 08:09:06 AM
Heather has lost all perspective.
No one in their right mind would have the audacity to market themselves with that ethos of the legacy of Art Bell.

This is the Lasha effect in full force...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pngq4TyLqwM 

a is jump

I'm someone who listened to and actually enjoyed Heather's MITD show on a basal level (in comparison to Noory's C2C, it was superior). All of her drama and hijinks over the last few weeks have been tiring to me, but I've taken most of it with an eyeroll and moved on with my day.

For some reason, this new domain name is beyond gross to me, it crosses a line.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 05, 2018, 07:54:04 AM
She’s actually fucking doing it.

She needs to get psychiatric help, soon. She's got an obsession with AB and it's more than just fandom.

timebandit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

She needs to get psychiatric help, soon. She's got an obsession with AB and it's more than just fandom.
has anyone ever ask her if she was art's mistress?   ???
oh wait  ::)

bateman

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 05, 2018, 08:11:49 AM
I hope Karen from KNYE sees this shit and has some words to say. (Referring to the domain name).

I hope Airyn does too.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 06:54:00 AM
I don't - lots of guesses and several hosts have said it won't be them.

My guess is Chris O'Brien flees The Paracast to get away from Steinberg's whinging about lack of funds.

Gene Steinberg aka Scheme Gene. He might be even worse than Falkie, constantly begging his email list for money. Someone set up a Twitter account detailing his many scams and sob stories called @SchemeGeneRC.

https://mobile.twitter.com/schemegenerc?lang=en

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on May 05, 2018, 08:36:49 AM
I hope Airyn does too.

I hope she isn't aware of what HW is doing/trying to do. It's bad enough she's beginning to learn to live with his death without having that narcissistic bitch trying to grab him for herself.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: bateman on May 05, 2018, 08:36:49 AM
I hope Airyn does too.

Faustina mentioned that she was friends with Airyn on FB, and would be glad to pass along any messages.  Hell, I have a million questions to ask, but it's not my place. Plus, really, it's all none of my business. But I would honestly like to know if she's aware of this debacle, and aware of how Heather basically thinks she's Art Bell. 

Thing is, we're seeing only part of what's going on.  We're not seeing how she's behaving there in Pahrump. Who knows what the fuck she's doing or saying to Airyn, or to the kids.  Who knows what Airyn is dealing with right now.  I feel bad for her.  Somebody suggested she knew what she was getting in to when she married Art. How? She'd just barely met him when they got married. You think she ever thought in a million years she'd be a widow, dealing with some narcissistic chick who thinks she's the next "Single White Female"?? Only taking over a man instead of a woman?

And what happened to "I'm such a bad host" bullshit? Of course that must have all been an act.  Now she thinks She's the fucking legacy Art left behind??

Sean92008

Quote from: Kolchak on May 05, 2018, 01:14:27 AM
Heather is now teasing being able to put jbumper music in downloadable archives. That’s a huge expense that Art couldn’t even afford.
Royality free bits.  I had suggested new music "donated" by artists for exposure...  Like C2C does.  I'm sure, if Heather thinks she can play guitar, She'll write the bestest, most greaterly music for her show, she's Art Bell, damnit! SHe can do it all!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 05, 2018, 08:43:55 AM
Faustina mentioned that she was friends with Airyn on FB, and would be glad to pass along any messages.  Hell, I have a million questions to ask, but it's not my place. Plus, really, it's all none of my business. But I would honestly like to know if she's aware of this debacle, and aware of how Heather basically thinks she's Art Bell. 

Thing is, we're seeing only part of what's going on.  We're not seeing how she's behaving there in Pahrump. Who knows what the fuck she's doing or saying to Airyn, or to the kids.  Who knows what Airyn is dealing with right now.  I feel bad for her.  Somebody suggested she knew what she was getting in to when she married Art. How? She'd just barely met him when they got married. You think she ever thought in a million years she'd be a widow, dealing with some narcissistic chick who thinks she's the next "Single White Female"?? Only taking over a man instead of a woman?

And what happened to "I'm such a bad host" bullshit? Of course that must have all been an act.  Now she thinks She's the fucking legacy Art left behind??

When a woman marries a man 40 years older than her she would need to have a plate in her head to imagine they were going to grow old together. Presumably they weren't all that close because the Heather situation would never have happened if they were. I think Art knew what he wanted from his child bride and close companionship wasn't top of that list. It's Asia I mainly feel sorry for. It's hard enough losing a parent at that age but add a crazy woman to the mix and it could scar you for life.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 05, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

Serious question: Is anyone in close contact with his widow that she'll listen to (Other than the friend on FB you mentioned)? HW is off her trolley.

Sean92008

I contacted Airyn directly.  I suggest others do too.  She may dismiss one or two as cranks, quantity equals quality, sometimes.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 05, 2018, 08:37:01 AM
Gene Steinberg aka Scheme Gene. He might be even worse than Falkie, constantly begging his email list for money. Someone set up a Twitter account detailing his many scams and sob stories called @SchemeGeneRC.

https://mobile.twitter.com/schemegenerc?lang=en

^^^^   Now that's pretty wild link.   The 'if you can help fund my new server, there might be a potential tax deduction in it for you" line has to be a unique approach.  Some people in this world..................    ::)

Howard Hughes is certainly not shy about asking for donations.  Does it at the top of the show in a respectful manner and that's it. 

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 05, 2018, 08:49:31 AM
When a woman marries a man 40 years older than her she would need to have a plate in her head to imagine they were going to grow old together. Presumably they weren't all that close because the Heather situation would never have happened if they were. I think Art knew what he wanted from his child bride and close companionship wasn't top of that list. It's Asia I mainly feel sorry for. It's hard enough losing a parent at that age but add a crazy woman to the mix and it could scar you for life.
I mean, I'm sure there was no great love affair.  She may as well have been a mail order bride. (My grandpa did that, and the age difference was actually greater, with a woman from the Philippines.  He was years to dying, but looked like he was on his death bed by that point. Emphysema had taken half of a leg before he picked her up, in a wheelchair, at the airport. He never told her what shape he was in, so it was a shock. But he sure thought she'd give him another son. HA! She ended up taking off from their soCal desert love shack). 

I do think Airyn could have expected  (at the very least) to be respected by her husband (and his friends). After all, didn't Ramona get that treatment?

cweb

I'm registering artbelllllllegacy.com. Figure I'll get all the traffic from cat ladies (and creepy 50something white knights) with sticky keyboards.

Shoveler

Quote from: mv on May 05, 2018, 04:01:26 AM
We're on the right path here.  I've got to plow through Art's best known bumper songs first, though.

First attempt, I was thinking of something that didn't need a lot of tweaking.  Not exactly Art bumper music.

The Mission
Puscifer

What do you know?
What do you know?

Keith and MT they are wise to the lies (what do you know?)
So they took to the tweet and the took it online (what do you know?)
On top of the chain and safe from the insane (what do you know?)
Whatcha' know about the ways of the Nye? (What do you know?)

Got a hot shot account from the bellgab registry (what do you know?)
'Cause they're hip to the bull and hip to the lies (what do you know?)
Heather anted up with her ass 'cause you ain't got a penny (what do you know?)
Whatcha' know about the ways of the Nye? (what do you know?)

Heather anted up with her ass 'cause you ain't that pretty (what do you know?)
Droppin' bombs from bellgab cut ya all down to size (what do you know?)
'Cause they're hip to the bull and they're hip to the lies (what do you know?)

Yeah, the threads rose in two perfect waves in the night (what do you know?)
Posts on my left and posts on my right (what do you know?)
It's all fire and brimstone baby, so let's go online (what do you know?)
It's all fire and brimstone baby, we got our brand new show host baby (what do you know?)

Heather anted up with her ass 'cause you ain't got a penny (what do you know?)
Droppin' bombs from bellgab cut ya all down to size (what do you know?)
'Cause they're hip to the bull and they're hip to the lies
And they're hip to the lies

Our turn to decide who's live and who dies
Right in front of your eyes, it's time to get up
Now answer the lies, it's time to get up
Whatcha' know about the ways the Nye? (What do you know?)

Got a hot shot account from the bellgab registry
Now answer the lies, it's time to get up (what do you know?)
Heather anted up with her ass 'cause you ain't that pretty (what do you know?)
Droppin' bombs from bellgab cut ya all down to size
Now answer the lies, it's time to get up (what do you know?)
'Cause they're hip to the bull and they're hip to the lies
And they're hip to the lies

Right in front of your eyes, it's time to get up

What do you know?
What do you know?
What do you know?
What do you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMsPtgt8DSE

Sean92008

Regarding the requirement of an autopsy when the decedent had not been under a doctor's care within 2 months of the date of death.
Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 05, 2018, 01:39:28 AM
Not always so, somebody in his condition, especially since his hospitaztion, and DX of COPD, he would have to have a personal doctor.
I was reading the rules in Nevada, I didn't see any room for nuances like known diseases, etc...  There's a lot of stuff different there, after buying my house, I filed a homestead on it, I guess that's Nevada's way to protect you from losing your home over gambling debt or something...  Their public records used to be very open until recently too. 

HumanBeing

I'm still unclear whether Keith has the legal rights to the name or not.
I thought he made mention of it somewhere but I couldn't find it. If he doesn't he could probably make a strong case for it.

I like to mix it up occasionally avatar wise but I always end up going back to Tesla or recently the pepe Art Bell.
Lasha lurks here and I just want to see if she'll raise raise her head up and enter the BellGab jungle.
;D

ItsOver

Quote from: AppealPlay on May 04, 2018, 11:22:57 PM
I don't understand the 'hash tag' posts.
# NeedTurboModeStat
# AskMV
# ItHelpsToBeACat

Sean92008

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 01:55:22 AM
According to NYE County Sheriff's Office they said the following on their facebook page regarding an autopsy on Art,  "Any unattended death is sent for an autopsy. Required by statute."

As mentioned before, it's a land where the Mafia played....

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 09:10:13 AM
As mentioned before, it's a land where the Mafia played....

Where seldom was heard
An intelligent word
And the guys were phone-boning
The Wade.

;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 01:55:22 AM
According to NYE County Sheriff's Office they said the following on their facebook page regarding an autopsy on Art,  "Any unattended death is sent for an autopsy. Required by statute."

Why the clamour for the findings to be released? Jeeze this is morbid. Will they get off on it?

ItsOver

Quote from: dsz on May 05, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
Why does mv look like Liberace now?

Wait until you see MV with his makeup on.

Sean92008

Quote from: comaphobe on May 05, 2018, 02:23:57 AM
I think Heather is the Bobby Blotzer of Internet radio. This guy was the drummer for RATT. I almost didn't know RATT even had a drummer. Apparently he was not even the original drummer, and he had almost no writing credits, zero in the band's heyday. RATT has several albums but only ever had one popular song, and that was in 1984.

Anyways. Bobby was expelled from the business partnership and so he started a new band, and called his band RATT too and used the same logo! During this time there were no less than 3.5 versions of RATT who were all touring separate from one another. The other versions of RATT all merged together to create a more definitive and almost classic version of the band.
Useless trivia...  Mickey Ratt had one of their earliest gigs in the walk-in basement of Clairemont Emmanuel Baptist Church in San Diego. Just a few short miles from places where Jim Morrison, Frank Zappa, Mark Hamill, Jennifer Batten and the very first Costco (Price Club)...  Sea World is nearby too.