• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

So, what are we "looking" at today? No live videos until Tuesday? Wanna bet he goes on again tonight?

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 05, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
Speaking of, I loved Kathy's sensible shut up and go to good ol' Walmart advice. I also liked her slight eyeroll at the beginning.

I like that woman. #TeamKathy

Kathleen should have ran off with Randal Venice when she had the chance.

Norm

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 05, 2018, 10:27:21 AM
The trolls nearly broke this poor man last night.  He had a single $10 donation.  That Japanese fella said he was trying to donate but seems to be having trouble with PayPal and the conversion of Yen.  Mr. Senda must be very BIG in Japan.

Japan's favorite "Godzilla" vs "Sendamonster" 

What a lowlife, piece of human waste that George Senda is. He thinks he can have his accomplice in that Abram give him access to firearms. No, that won't happen.

Who does this remind you of? No, that stupid kid better cut his losses and run. But he's a lowlife and him and his friend may be among the next mass shooters. Scum. The day will come when federal agents bust both of these criminals before they can use guns to hurt others.

I noted last night the guy is so damn defiant. To the point of having that insane arrogance and that of his accomplice knocked right off their smirking, smiling faces.

Like we need some news media to tell us this. No firearms in our nation in the hands of insane criminals. The time is coming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/29/mass-violence-in-the-u-s-usually-follows-warning-signs-from-attackers-report-finds/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cada30a04c2a

The feds have been warned. It's up to them to decide to act before it's too late.

These falkie videos are the most bizarre thing I've seen online all year.  And last night with the live chat was over the top. There's an aging grifter filming himself yelling at his audience. He alternates between abusing us, praising us, threatening us, begging for money, banning us, feeling sorry for himself, and lying about all kinds of things when it would have been easier to tell the truth. Falktard is a sick sad old man.

My faith in humanity died a little bit more last night.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 05, 2018, 10:46:45 AM
It does look like she has a demon on her face tho. It scared the bejeezus out of me at first.

Speaking of nothing related to this, a couple of weekends ago my 11-yr-old niece and I were watching The Report of the Week (if you're not watching that kid on YT, you should be: In summary, a 20-year-old kid who wears giant vintage suits and does bow-the-hell-down food reviews) and she said, "He even wears those suits to Disney World." I said, "He doesn't go to Disney World." She said, "Yes he does and he wears a suit." We dropped it, but today he posted a his first Disney World food review -- in a suit -- and I'M STILL SHOOK.

Is it wierd to wear a suit to Disney? Whenever I go, I wear a sport coat and nice shoes and shirt.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 05, 2018, 12:02:16 PM
Is it wierd to wear a suit to Disney? Whenever I go, I wear a sport coat and nice shoes and shirt.

Hater and Troll.

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
Has anyone noticed that George has come out with a video with him sobbing, right after HW did as well? Hmmm

yes.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 04, 2018, 10:20:23 PM
Just tuned in. this evenings live cast theme... karma is a bitch and HW did it first.  8)

chefist

I firmly believe that what we witnessed last night was the real George Senda.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 12:30:38 PM
I firmly believe that what we witnessed last night was the real George Senda.

Really? I thought he was unreal all the time.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

And a twitchy.
oh my, oh my...

https://youtu.be/3ED_uLC-XtI
...imagine Casio being SHOCKED

wasn’t there a phone conversation where the SENDAPOTAMUS discussed his...errr...ah...well...his “twitchy thingy” going off in Starbucks ?
hoping he wouldn’t “get in trouble” discussing at length the cause ?

Bart Ell

I am offering an olive branch - he can host Midnight In The Dessert on the bartelllegacy.com network... but only if he learns to take calls.

Speaking of, I loved Kathy's sensible shut up and go to good ol' Walmart advice. I also liked her slight eyeroll at the beginning.

and a brave soul, that “woman”...?
still going to Walmart
returning to the scene...
of the GREAT slow Kathy ASSAULT AND ROBBERY by a BLACK MAN(NOT racist, just SENDA’s go to guy in most robbery etc “stories”...for the purpose of scamming conning and grifting)

yes, she is indeed a brave “woman”

Yeah, she's a gem.

What is the saying about those over about age 50 having earned their looks?

SnapT

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 01:19:25 PM
Does your brother know he's been damned?

I would never dare tell him, he has enough stress being a genuine YouTube star as it is.

If Falkie put as much effort and entertainment value into his videos as my brother, he'd be swimming in money too.  Imagine if his AlienCon vlog looked like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbfcWYZ6q20

and another thing
WHY does SENDA just sit idly by and allow all these animals (evidently ALL men, other than him) make lewd comments to slow Kathy...
wanting her for THEIR sexual pleasure (I, myself, find that hard to believe)
and threatening to RAPE her ? (I, myself, find that hard to believe)

but, I am sure these situations really happened because...
SENDA said so

a closing thought, maybe they “happen” because SENDA said “she still wants it...but I can’t...ugh...help her out”

ONeill

Isn't the clock ticking? Why isn't the fat cunt live begging 24/7?

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 05, 2018, 11:58:20 AM
These falkie videos are the most bizarre thing I've seen online all year.  And last night with the live chat was over the top. There's an aging grifter filming himself yelling at his audience. He alternates between abusing us, praising us, threatening us, begging for money, banning us, feeling sorry for himself, and lying about all kinds of things when it would have been easier to tell the truth. Falktard is a sick sad old man.

My faith in humanity died a little bit more last night.

Be better advised. He has someone around him who has indicated online he will give this wacko -- who is banned under federal law from having firearms -- access to his guns. This is very bad. Sure, federal-law enforcement was made aware of this. But so far has done nothing.

If he goes live tonight, I fear that I will not be able to particpate in the lively chat as he has perma-banned all of my smurf accounts. Is it possible for someone to ask him to restore Lee Harvey and Bob Stinkfulla?
Quote from: ONeill on May 05, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
Isn't the clock ticking? Why isn't the fat cunt live begging 24/7?

chefist

Just In...
======================

2 people donated
my head hurt all night
NO videos until Tuesday.

Kolchak

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 02:20:10 PM
Just In...
======================

2 people donated

How much money is the typical donation? Anything over $2.50 seems excessive.

Quote from: Kolchak on May 05, 2018, 02:23:52 PM
How much money is the typical donation? Anything over $2.50 seems excessive.

I believe one of them was a ten spot, couple that with the $2.50 you mention and...........
That's what?  5 Hours on air, so that's $2.50 an hour.   Not too shabby

a question for those familiar with the FAT CUNT SENDA or FALKIE or FALKINBURG from his days on SF Redbook where he didn’t have “any interest” (cough cough) in the “providers” (most people call these individuals prostitutes) and “claimed” to be a moderator for a conservative thread...

anyway, my question is...
has the FAT CUNT evolved whatsoever in his cons, scams and grifts ?
have men always tried to get slow Kathy in bed for their sexual gratification, or wanting to avoid any possible rejection just decided it would be better to rape her ?

I am curious also if people have been “accused” of wanting to kittynap his feral kitties or just kill em all for years or if this is a rather recent “accusation” ?

also, has SENDA been plagued with TROLLS AND HATERS since the dawn of computers ?
or is this a recent development ?

also is SENDA’s recent financial problems been just a recent development ?

or can anyone EVER RECALL a time when the FAT CUNT SENDA had NO FINANCIAL EMERGENCY ?