• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 05, 2018, 01:11:40 PM
I see.  I realize you're new to our country, so let me help you out.

The people who typically vote Republican have values that the people who vote Democrat either don't have, or are told don't matter.  So the sleazebags in the Democrat Party, their Hollywood supporters, their supporters in media and in academia, and so on always get a pass.  Except when they need to be sacrificed in order to bring down bigger game, the way Al Franken and a few others have been sacrificed lately in the hopes of bringing down Trump.

On the other hand, the Ds know the slightest whiff if impropriety by a Republican candidate will often throw an election their way.  Because the voters with American family values won't vote for them.

Unfortunately for the Ds, the real Americans are onto this game, at least to a certain extent, and it's not going to work against Trump.  Just like the real Americans finally figured out during the BO presidency baseless accusations of ''racism'' were just that, and meant to end the debate on any given issue in favor of the Ds 

So you may as well try a different smear tactic, since that one won't work here.  Of course if you were honest, and truly meant it, we would havebeen hearing a lot more from you about the dirtbags in the Democrat Party, so far not a peep

Smear tactic? Oh pleeeeeeeeeeaaaseeeee spare the sanctimonious bullshit. The GOP, that bastion of 'family values'; That upstanding pillar of morality that their evangelical Christian followers have spent the last several decades beating the drum about. Not only have the pretty much thrown that particular red line out with the garbage that includes 'pro life' (Read, evangelical GOP politician pays his mistress to have a termination), but their silence is deafening on their Dear leader doing exactly what they condemn everyone who isn't a 'god fearin Christian GOP pious hypocrite' for doing.

And as we're on the topic of smear tactics...Trump led the charge on saying Obama wasn't American (But later had to retract that), and the smears on his wife, and Clinton's daughter...and the women who have alleged sexual assault by Trump (Trump:"Too ugly to assault')..Trump is fair game now. And if he kept his mouth shut and didn't self incriminate himself he might have had half a chance, but he doesn't and hasn't.

Trump is a misunderstood little lad whose daddy didn't love enough so it's an excuse for him to be a classless, narcissistic, sociopathic asshole...Naaa not really an excuse. He destroys (or tries to) anyone who he gets close to, friends and foe alike.. Cohen is but his latest expendable...Giuliani said on Fox (jokingly?) that Jared would be expendable as long as Ivanka was left alone..Yeah? Well that might depend on if in her capacity as 'special advisor' she has dirt on her delicate fingers won't it?

69CheckMate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 01:28:13 PM
Smear tactic? Oh pleeeeeeeeeeaaaseeeee spare the sanctimonious bullshit. The GOP, that bastion of 'family values'; That upstanding pillar of morality that their evangelical Christian followers have spent the last several decades beating the drum about. Not only have the pretty much thrown that particular red line out with the garbage that includes 'pro life' (Read, evangelical GOP politician pays his mistress to have a termination), but their silence is deafening on their Dear leader doing exactly what they condemn everyone who isn't a 'god fearin Christian GOP pious hypocrite' for doing.

And as we're on the topic of smear tactics...Trump led the charge on saying Obama wasn't American (But later had to retract that), and the smears on his wife, and Clinton's daughter...and the women who have alleged sexual assault by Trump (Trump:"Too ugly to assault')..Trump is fair game now. And if he kept his mouth shut and didn't self incriminate himself he might have had half a chance, but he doesn't and hasn't.

Trump is a misunderstood little lad whose daddy didn't love enough so it's an excuse for him to be a classless, narcissistic, sociopathic asshole...Naaa not really an excuse. He destroys (or tries to) anyone who he gets close to, friends and foe alike.. Cohen is but his latest expendable...Giuliani said on Fox (jokingly?) that Jared would be expendable as long as Ivanka was left alone..Yeah? Well that might depend on if in her capacity as 'special advisor' she has dirt on her delicate fingers won't it?

Thank you doctor.
I for one think you actually believe that shit and hope you keep it on your side if the pond.
But the truth is in the pudding.
Eh, pud?
Or should that be phd?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 05, 2018, 01:57:58 PM
Thank you doctor.
I for one think you actually believe that shit and hope you keep it on your side if the pond.
But the truth is in the pudding.
Eh, pud?
Or should that be phd?

Hey, I'm receptive to any other interpretation to Trump's behaviour to anyone but himself..  ;D

Are you still Swishypants?  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Right, wots all this about then?

Up All Night

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 04, 2018, 04:33:09 PM
Imagine if Trump could further implement all those pro economy, pro jobs Obama policies that lead the country to:
- “the new norm” of 1% economic growth.
- Or 95,000,000 underemployed.
- Or all time highs in black and Hispanic unemployment.
- And “funemployment” in which the country was encouraged to enjoy double digit unemployment.
- Or how about another 500% increase in healthcare premiums.

Yes Americans know well what a great job Obama’s policies did to the economy. Must be why they tossed Obama 2.0 loser Hilary in the trash. It’s a shame we had to wait 8 years longer than necessary to enjoy the boom we are experiencing now thanks to Trump.

- record unemployment
- economic growth 300% higher than under Obama
- record black and Hispanic unemployment
- record stock market
- record drop in illegal immigration

It’s nice to have the resident pedofile back to be the perfect example of demokkkrat ignorance. I’d say post often, but we already know the records you set there.

The only that's "shovel ready" from the Obama era, is The Democratic Party.

They are ready to be buried as deceased.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on May 05, 2018, 07:49:18 PM
This just happened on Fox. Whatever this is.

[tweet]992936113529606144[/tweet]?s=21
I don't get it. I guess like consoling a person, or pet, or something, and Billary is the pet?
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/04/mueller-russia-interference-election-case-delay-570627
"A federal judge has rejected special counsel Robert Mueller’s request to delay the first court hearing in a criminal case charging three Russian companies and 13 Russian citizens with using social media and other means to foment strife among Americans in advance of the 2016 U.S. presidential election."

Definition of pettifogger     1  : a lawyer whose methods are petty, underhanded, or disreputable : shyster                     2  : one given to quibbling over trifles                 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 03:36:58 PM
I don't doubt YOU will..

Dictatorships through the centuries ensured their authority was unassailable.. Stephen Miller himself said that Trump's authority won't be questioned. Because dictators aren't questioned unless those doing the questioning want to be thrown in jail for decades, or worse.. See Putin, Kim Jong Un..

That will be problematic, because Trump thinks the military, the Justice Dept, Congress, and the Senate are his personal property...

Dictatorship?  What on earth are you talking about?

You do realize that the Executive Branch answers to the President of the United States, right?  And that Trump is now president?  That the president appoints those in decision making positions.  That the cabinet secretaries report to the president.  That the president determines priorities.  You are aware of all this, right?  Because you seem confused by it

I'd like to know what part of this you don't quite understand, because we could probably explain it to you.  To hear you tell it, Obama could do anything he liked regardless of Constitutional or legal limits, but Trump has no authority to do anything.  Perhaps that's something you'd care to explain. 

It's a clever (not really) bit of sophistry to say things like the Justice Department doesn't belong to Trump.  Except no one said it does, and it isn't being treated that way.  If it were, most of DC would be under indictment.  Which frankly, I would endorse.  Instead why don't you tell us - or ask your dishonest sources - what it is exactly he's had Justice do that's illegal.  In fact, I'd like to hear from you what he's done that goes beyond his Constitutional authority since he was elected.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 05, 2018, 09:58:03 PM
Dictatorship?  What on earth are you talking about?

You do realize that the Executive Branch answers to the President of the United States, right?  And that Trump is now president?  That the president appoints those in decision making positions.  That the cabinet secretaries report to the president.  That the president determines priorities.  You are aware of all this, right?  Because you seem confused by it

I'd like to know what part of this you don't quite understand, because we could probably explain it to you.  To hear you tell it, Obama could do anything he liked regardless of Constitutional or legal limits, but Trump has no authority to do anything.  Perhaps that's something you can explain to me. 

It's a clever bit of sophistry to say things like the Justice Department doesn't belong to Trump, instead why don't you tell us - or ask your dishonest sources - what it is exactly he's had Justice do that's illegal.  In fact, I'd like to hear from you what he's done that goes beyond his Constitutional authority since he was elected.

Presumably then the activities of Pruitt, Mnuchin, Price before them, Carson et al, are feathering their and their pre election buddies nests with the full sanction of Trump, who if we remember was going to drain the swamp? And they all swear an oath to the Constitution, not the POTUS. An Oath that Trump has committed perjury on several times, by dint that he lies on average five times a day .

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 02, 2018, 08:53:54 PM
Giuliani says Trump reimbursed Cohen the $130k paid to Stormy Daniels.
Oops.

Well, so what?  Is there a crime in there somewhere?

Let's see, which is a greater danger to the nation - Trump lied about or didn't recall some payment or timeline, or a special prosecutor charged with looking into Russian interference in our election using that as a blank check to go through everything the US president was ever involved in, with the goal of blocking the agenda he was elected to implement and destroy his presidency?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 05, 2018, 10:08:47 PM
Well, so what?  Is there a crime in there somewhere?

Possibly, because Trump had previously said on AF1 he knew nothing about it...When Cohen is questioned it will be interesting to hear how he answers the question "Was Trump aware you paid Stormy Daniels when you did so?"

Let's see, which is a greater danger to the nation - Trump lied about or didn't recall some payment or timeline, or a special prosecutor charged with looking into Russian interference in our election using that as a blank check to go through everything the US president was ever involved in, with the goal of blocking the agenda he was elected to implement and destroy his presidency?
Hey, you accused Obama of misdeeds and Clinton too, yet you give Trump a pass for possible money laundering, corruption, aiding and abetting an adversarial country and possible tax fraud... Surely you want him to have his name cleared after a full investigation, right?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 02, 2018, 08:47:42 AM
You don't know what you're talking about. Obama didn't send Iran billions in cash...They had funds returned that had been seized (In other words it was Iran's money)...

Yes, Obama returned Iranian assets that were seized.  Which are now being used to fund more terrorism and continue funding destabilization of the region.  Which is why the funds were frozen in the first place, by a president who had our best interests at heart and not Iran's.

And yes, in addition to returning those funds, additional pallets of cash were sent to Iran above and beyond the frozen assets.  Ostensibly to tide them over between the time the ungratified treaty was struck and the time it took to get them fully reintegrated into the world's financial system.  None of which should have happened.

A foolish deal by a foolhardy president and foolhardy Secretary of State.  At best.  Based on what we've seen of these two over their careers, it's more likely intentional treason.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

But you're fine with the USA supplying weapons to countries that other countries would see as adversaries? Or say, adversarial countries supplying countries to say Syria? If you really think conventional weaponry is in plain sight and everyone is happy, I have a beach chateau in Switzerland to sell you...Get away from blaming Obama for the world's ills.  If you were more balanced you might be taken seriously.

I'm for the US doing what's in the interests of our country (first), and in the interests of our allies, trading partners, and free navigation in international waters and airspace (second). 

And that means supplying weapons to certain nations, and doing our best to cut off access to weapons (developed or purchased) to certain other nations or thug groups. 

You really have a question about that?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 08:07:54 AM
Hi Swishy. ;)

Fuck off you cunt! Go get hit by a truck driven by one of your former subcontinent subjects!!!!!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2018, 06:46:59 PM
You realise don't you that the permanent members of the UN security council: China, UK, France, USA, Russia; Plus Germany, plus the EU as a whole, mapped out the deal with Iran.. NOT just Obama. If you can be bothered (but you won't be), you can look at the details yourself. As it stands the arrangement means Iran has funds that were seized returned, in exchange they are bound by the treaty not to undertake nuclear weapon development for at least ten years from the signing. Inspections can happen at anytime by any member or all member countries of the SC...

The reason Netanyahu (Currently facing corruption charges, who knew eh?) has come out with yesterdays crap is to provoke Trump (Remember, all world politicians know now to say stuff that he will like if they want to get their way) to push for the tearing up of the deal reached...

What will happen if that happens is Iran will no longer be bound by treaty, will no longer have to comply (And yes, they are complying, it's in their interests to) give Israel the finger and have no restrictions.. Netanyahu is banking that Trump will use the US military to bomb the shit out of Iran and in their view eliminate their immediate threat. That it would drag the entire Middle East into the precursor for Armageddon is neither here nor there for Netanyahu.

This is too much to respond to point by point, so I'll just respond in general.

Obama and SecState Kerry are idiots at best, traitors at worst.  And closer to the latter than the former.  Iran was given everything they wanted upfront, with promises given in return.  Promises that were full of holes they had no intention of following.

The main thing was the lifting of the sanctions.  Obama said they could be put back in place.  No they can't.  It took decades of negotiation and arm twisting to get as many countries in agreement on as many issues as there were when these two shit-heels undid everything.  Foreign governments - with their deficit spending and addiction to exports - were very reluctant to cut trade ties.  As ere our own American farmers and industry.  Once that egg is cracked, once the flow of military use hardware flows back in, it's almost impossible to ''snap them back into place''.

As far as the deal going forward, many bases are off limits to inspections period.  For others they require weeks long notice.  We don't even know what was in the side deals with the inspectors, but I doubt it's good given the secrecy.  And worst of all, the ''deal'' doesn't even address the ICBM development.  Some deal, huh?

Eight long years of that dupe.  What a fool.  Frankly, We ought to break the deal, dictate terms, and tell foreign military suppliers to get out because we're going to set their development plans back ourselves unless they do it immediately.  And arrest BO and JK

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 10:03:49 PM
Presumably then the activities of Pruitt, Mnuchin, Price before them, Carson et al, are feathering their and their pre election buddies nests with the full sanction of Trump, who if we remember was going to drain the swamp? And they all swear an oath to the Constitution, not the POTUS. An Oath that Trump has committed perjury on several times, by dint that he lies on average five times a day .

This is borderline gibberish. 

The question was what laws has he broken, and where has he gone beyond his Constitutional authority since he was elected.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

Possibly, because Trump had previously said on AF1 he knew nothing about it...When Cohen is questioned it will be interesting to hear how he answers the question "Was Trump aware you paid Stormy Daniels when you did so?"

Hey, you accused Obama of misdeeds and Clinton too, yet you give Trump a pass for possible money laundering, corruption, aiding and abetting an adversarial country and possible tax fraud... Surely you want him to have his name cleared after a full investigation, right?

Usually people present evidence in addition to random accusations.  I haven't heard or seen any.  Pretty hard to miss, but somehow the standards seem to differ based along party lines.

When Clinton and Obama crimes are pointed out, they are pretty specific. 

Quote from: analog kid on May 05, 2018, 10:30:02 PM
... And Kenneth Starr's initial investigation was about Whitewater.

Yes, it was.  And as more scandals presented themselves they were formally added to his portfolio, rather than appoint additional special prosecutors. 

Whereas Muller has taken it upon himself to go beyond his stated task, and even head into territory Sessions didn't recuse himself from.  I.e., usurping the role of AG.  At long last, I hope to see him answering for everything he's done, along with the rest of his crooked cronies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

Possibly

Why aren't people trying to kill you just for being such an annoying ass?! ::)

analog kid

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 05, 2018, 10:44:26 PM
Yes, it was.  And as more scandals presented themselves they were formally added to his portfolio, rather than appoint additional special prosecutors. 

Whereas Muller has taken it upon himself to go beyond his stated task, and even head into territory Sessions didn't recuse himself from.  I.e., usurping the role of AG.  At long last, I hope to see him answering for everything he's done, along with the rest of his crooked cronies.

As more scandals are presenting themselves, Mueller is adding them to his portfolio. It doesn't make him crooked. It means he's doing his job. By law he has to follow through on any legal infractions he uncovers. Mueller, incidentally, is the one who's draining the swamp.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on May 05, 2018, 10:56:10 PM
As more scandals are presenting themselves, Mueller is adding them to his portfolio. It doesn't make him crooked. It means he's doing his job. By law he has to follow through on any legal infractions he uncovers. Mueller, incidentally, is the one who's draining the swamp.

Oh yeah? What's his job?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 05, 2018, 11:00:59 PM
Oh yeah? What's his job?
Protect what is Inside The Beltway, and affilated interests?

First off, more scandals are NOT presenting themselves, more completely baseless accusations are presenting themselves. 

Second, the special prosecutor has no legal authority to add to his own portfolio.  So yeah, it does make him crooked.  This office occupies a place outside the Constitution, that he is even digging in areas beyond his mandate is unethical.  Even if you don't care about Trump or ethics, consider the precedent and damage to Constitutional law this is doing. 

But you don't care - as long as Trump is distracted from implementing the agenda he was elected to do, and maybe even removed, that's what matters, right?  And the signal it sends to any other non-politician thinking of running is another plus, right?  Or anyone else who threatens the swamp.

As far as the swamp, the Democrat Party is the swamp.  Along with the Establishment DC Republicans.  You know, the folks you are siding with. 

PS, ask yourself why the special prosecutor has no interest in investigating Russian contacts with the Hilary Clinton campaign.  There is actual evidence for that, starting with the fake dossier SHE paid for that started this while thing off by giving Obama something to base his phony FISA warrant applications on.

Where is the FISA judge bringing these miscreants back into court and demanding answers?  Oh, right, they went judge shopping for just the right person, as usual.

That Muller is focused on things like Stormy Davis and has no interest in that should tell anyone all they need to know.  Doesn't matter though, right?

We've heard much about how FaceBook was used by Trump associates to glean information on groups of voters, and how beyond the pale that was.  Does everyone understand that Obama did much the same in 2008 and was praised for his internet / social media awareness?

It amazes me the way the activities of politicians are portrayed, based on Party and how compliant they are to globalism, Big Government, and the swamp

What truly astonishes me are the people who support those trying to create, and continue building, a massive unaccountable bureaucracy.  It took us 10,000 years to throw off top down repressive military dictatorships (in all their various forms) and create a free society where we the people are free from government compulsion and intrusion, other than the few rules we agree to abide by for the good of everyone.

Yet here we see posts by people like Pud, Analogue Kid, and others everyday doing their utmost to convince us to throw away our freedoms and go back to the past.  Supporting the very worst people who have wormed their way into the highest levels of government - people who have no real accomplishments (people who have no real accomplishments inside government, and have never even held positions outside it), people who don't really have any good (or even new) ideas on dealing with problems, people who have long since proven their incompetence - and who've shown themselves to be corrupt and interested only in greed and power.  All the while they and the craven politicians they support showing their contempt for the rest of us. 

I don't get it.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 05, 2018, 11:42:17 PM
What truly astonishes me are the people who support those trying to create, and continue building, a massive unaccountable bureaucracy.  It took us 10,000 years to throw off top down repressive military dictatorships (in all their various forms) and create a free society where we the people are free from government compulsion and intrusion, other than the few rules we agree to abide by for the good of everyone.

Yet here we see posts by people like Pud, Analogue Kid, and others everyday doing their utmost to convince us to throw away our freedoms and go back to the past.  Supporting the very worst people who have wormed their way into the highest levels of government - people who have no real accomplishments (people who have no real accomplishments inside government, and have never even held positions outside it), people who don't really have any good (or even new) ideas on dealing with problems, people who have long since proven their incompetence - and who've shown themselves to be corrupt and interested only in greed and power.  All the while they and the craven politicians they support showing their contempt for the rest of us. 

I don't get it.

because it's not just the government that has become corrupt.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 05, 2018, 11:59:04 PM
because it's not just the government that has become corrupt.

Part of it is they've been indoctrinated into believing the business world is nothing but evil, greedy, and corrupt, while government is comprised of selfless public servants doing their best for the greater good.  The crooks and others with poor ethics and morals in the private sector are played up by media, and those in government are downplayed and ignored. 

It's never pointed out by those outlets that government is mostly bloated, incredibly wasteful, ineffective, unresponsive, heavy handed, and intrusive, while the jobs, goods, and services we want and need - not to mention tax revenue - are provided by the private sector.  It doesn't matter.  It doesn't fit the narrative.  Trump must be bad, and Hilary Clinton must be good.

Pud's wife works at the California DMV, one of the most incompetent, fucked up organizations in the country.  It's an agency that the other fucked up agencies make jokes about.  It's unlikely someone spending a career there has had much on the job exposure to efficiency and good decision making.  Yet he posted recently that she would be a terrific person to fix the world's problems. 

Maybe she would, but somehow the irony of that was completely lost on him.  (We should probably cut him some slack on that though, I'm guessing the incompetent fucked up government agencies in the UK make our incompetent fucked up agencies look like models of efficiency).

Jackstar

Mueller, incidentally, is the one who's draining the swamp.

Isn't he the same guy who found a passport on the ground outside 9/11 and called it good?

Asking for a friend.