• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 30, 2018, 01:20:39 PM
Most demokkkrats and their lemming followers didn’t even know about Obama’s midnight deal with Iran. Those that did know were too busy waiting in line to tongue his dumper to care about the danger he and Hilary’s anti American foreign policy posed to the west.

Carter, Clinton, Clinton, Obama, are typical dumbass demokkkrats who’s idea of foreign policy is giving away billions to tyrannical murderous regimes and dictators and receiving Nobel prizes for it.

Those days are over, until the next demokkkrat can give billions to prop up some tyranical regime who’s fascist policies they aspire to employ here.

While I agree with what you're saying you'd really have much more credibility in saying it if you included the Bushes in this mix. You know I'm right. What are you hanging on to?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 30, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
Why do you hate peace?

Because it's really war only they're too chicken shit to present it that way.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 30, 2018, 09:08:39 PM
https://youtu.be/CwW-_xj6lV4

The only person that needed to believe what was said is 71 and a narcissist. Job done.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 30, 2018, 06:45:18 PM
You’ll never convince the lame of brain for whom Obama is a rock star who makes them feel all tingly.  They haven’t seen the ball since kickoff and never will.

No, he's just going to continue to persecute voters who weren't Republican from birth and alienating them until they're Dems again. Someone should put a muzzle on this guy before he blows your whole lead.  ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 30, 2018, 06:45:18 PM
You’ll never convince the lame of brain for whom Obama is a rock star who makes them feel all tingly.  They haven’t seen the ball since kickoff and never will.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 30, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
Why do you hate peace?

🎶 All we are saying is give war a chance. 🎶

analog kid

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 30, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

Due to his actions, Iran - now able to purchase weapons, and now having a clear path to the Mediterranean - can deliver them to their allies in Syria and Lebanon unobstructed?

I'm guessing you've been falling for Bibi's propaganda since the mid 90s.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 30, 2018, 06:23:31 PM
Jesus, what a menace this Obama piece of shit was. 

ISIS filling the vacuum he left in Iraq?  ''They're the JV team''

Russia entering Syria and building bases there?  ''They're welcome to it''

Due to his actions, Iran - now able to purchase weapons, and now having a clear path to the Mediterranean - can deliver them to their allies in Syria and Lebanon unobstructed?   Obama doesn't give a hoot.

You realise don't you that the permanent members of the UN security council: China, UK, France, USA, Russia; Plus Germany, plus the EU as a whole, mapped out the deal with Iran.. NOT just Obama. If you can be bothered (but you won't be), you can look at the details yourself. As it stands the arrangement means Iran has funds that were seized returned, in exchange they are bound by the treaty not to undertake nuclear weapon development for at least ten years from the signing. Inspections can happen at anytime by any member or all member countries of the SC...

The reason Netanyahu (Currently facing corruption charges, who knew eh?) has come out with yesterdays crap is to provoke Trump (Remember, all world politicians know now to say stuff that he will like if they want to get their way) to push for the tearing up of the deal reached...

What will happen if that happens is Iran will no longer be bound by treaty, will no longer have to comply (And yes, they are complying, it's in their interests to) give Israel the finger and have no restrictions.. Netanyahu is banking that Trump will use the US military to bomb the shit out of Iran and in their view eliminate their immediate threat. That it would drag the entire Middle East into the precursor for Armageddon is neither here nor there for Netanyahu.

Quote from: analog kid on May 01, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
I'm guessing you've been falling for Bibi's propaganda since the mid 90s.

I haven't even followed the recent news regarding Iran beyond the headline.  I'll get to it soon enough.  I doubt any of it will be much of a surprise.

The portion of my post you responded to is their ability - thanks to Obama - to purchase weapons, and now having a clear path to the Mediterranean to deliver them to their allies:  are you seriously unaware of this?  I realize you're a typical low information shit-heel, but none of that is in dispute.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 01, 2018, 07:36:42 PM
I haven't even followed the recent news regarding Iran beyond the headline.  I'll get to it soon enough.  I doubt any of it will be much of a surprise.

The portion of my post you responded to is their ability - thanks to Obama - to purchase weapons, and now having a clear path to the Mediterranean to deliver them to their allies:  are you seriously unaware of this?  I realize you're a typical low information shit-heel, but none of that is in dispute.

But you're fine with the USA supplying weapons to countries that other countries would see as adversaries? Or say, adversarial countries supplying countries to say Syria? If you really think conventional weaponry is in plain sight and everyone is happy, I have a beach chateau in Switzerland to sell you...Get away from blaming Obama for the world's ills.  If you were more balanced you might be taken seriously.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2018, 06:46:59 PM
You realise don't you that the permanent members of the UN security council: China, UK, France, USA, Russia; Plus Germany, plus the EU as a whole, mapped out the deal with Iran.. NOT just Obama. If you can be bothered (but you won't be), you can look at the details yourself. As it stands the arrangement means Iran has funds that were seized returned, in exchange they are bound by the treaty not to undertake nuclear weapon development for at least ten years from the signing. Inspections can happen at anytime by any member or all member countries of the SC...

The reason Netanyahu (Currently facing corruption charges, who knew eh?) has come out with yesterdays crap is to provoke Trump (Remember, all world politicians know now to say stuff that he will like if they want to get their way) to push for the tearing up of the deal reached...

What will happen if that happens is Iran will no longer be bound by treaty, will no longer have to comply (And yes, they are complying, it's in their interests to) give Israel the finger and have no restrictions.. Netanyahu is banking that Trump will use the US military to bomb the shit out of Iran and in their view eliminate their immediate threat. That it would drag the entire Middle East into the precursor for Armageddon is neither here nor there for Netanyahu.

Wow!  Another UN good-deal.  Can you site for me one instance in which the UN prevented or ended a war?  The UN is a useless debating society and a sinkhole for U.S. tax-payer dollars.  Obama on multiple occasions lied to Congress and the American people about the terms of the agreement and sent the mullahs plane loads of cash followed by billions more that they are now using to fund terrorism, develop a nuclear weapon delivery system capable of hitting Europe and buy weapons from Russia and China.  Do you think it's a good idea for Iran to be free to possess a nuclear weapon in 2025?   Do you really think that Iran is abiding by the spirit and intent or the precise terms of the agreement when snap inspections of military installations long suspected of operating centrifuges and other activities leading to the development of a nuclear a device are disallowed?   Clearly you have suffered a brain injury of some sort and now believe yourself to be Neville Chamberlain.   

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

But you're fine with the USA supplying weapons to countries that other countries would see as adversaries? Or say, adversarial countries supplying countries to say Syria? If you really think conventional weaponry is in plain sight and everyone is happy, I have a beach chateau in Switzerland to sell you...Get away from blaming Obama for the world's ills.  If you were more balanced you might be taken seriously.

Please, every nation has a right to acquire the means to defend itself and arms manufacturing is a legitimate enterprise.  You Brits engage in foreign military sales in competition with the U.S.  Weren't you yourself employed in the defense industry at one time or am I confusing you with someone else. 

British arms sales to repressive regimes soar to £5bn since election
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/09/arms-sales-repressive-regimes-saudi-arabia

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 02, 2018, 12:31:53 AM

Wow!  Another UN good-deal.  Can you site for me one instance in which the UN prevented or ended a war?  The UN is a useless debating society and a sinkhole for U.S. tax-payer dollars.  Obama on multiple occasions lied to Congress and the American people about the terms of the agreement and sent the mullahs plane loads of cash followed by billions more that they are now using to fund terrorism, develop a nuclear weapon delivery system capable of hitting Europe and buy weapons from Russia and China.  Do you think it's a good idea for Iran to be free to possess a nuclear weapon in 2025?   Do you really think that Iran is abiding by the spirit and intent or the precise terms of the agreement when snap inspections of military installations long suspected of operating centrifuges and other activities leading to the development of a nuclear a device are disallowed?   Clearly you have suffered a brain injury of some sort and now believe yourself to be Neville Chamberlain.

You don't know what you're talking about. Obama didn't send Iran billions in cash...They had funds returned that had been seized (In other words it was Iran's money) As part of the deal to cease nuclear weapon development. You really think if Trump stops the deal that Iran will not develop nuclear weapons?

I know it has to sink in for you, but Trump hasn't had this 'plan' because he ideologically doesn't agree with it (Although the rest of the world does);He's doing it because his signature wasn't on the original deal..In other words he's a petulant child.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 02, 2018, 12:52:38 AM
Please, every nation has a right to acquire the means to defend itself and arms manufacturing is a legitimate enterprise.  You Brits engage in foreign military sales in competition with the U.S.  Weren't you yourself employed in the defense industry at one time or am I confusing you with someone else. 

British arms sales to repressive regimes soar to £5bn since election
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/09/arms-sales-repressive-regimes-saudi-arabia

Wrong! Not every weapon is a defensive weapon.. Take cluster bombs and mines...Many many children have lost limbs and will continue to do so, because of both. I've never worked in the defence industry, I know a couple who do. The nearest I got was working at Du Pont in the Uk where among other things we made a very high value (LOTS of precious metals in it) paste that when reduced down with thinners, had a viscosity to be screen printed onto circuit boards...That (This will slay you) went into ballistic missiles ....For the Israelis.. You know, the ones they will neither deny nor confirm having?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on May 02, 2018, 01:41:48 PM
https://youtu.be/iA9gPeaam6o

Which State Department? They've had diplomats resign and not replaced all over!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on May 02, 2018, 01:32:54 PM
https://youtu.be/SUD3HFoiuj4

Because Trump was voted in by the Trumpers to simply mock anyone he dislikes..That's what all previous POTUS's were noted and respected for.. Acting like a 3rd grade child with mental problems.

Well now Trump's in office and we can discuss exactly what he's doing. Interesting piece I found on his impact on the diesel industry : http://www.impcorporation.com/blog/how-trump-is-impacting-the-diesel-industry-2 

-DB

starramus

BREAKING! Trump loses another lawyer Ty Cobb. Has hired Clinton's attorney who represented him in his impeachment. Well he certainly has the experience needed!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/02/trump-replacing-ty-cobb-with-clinton-impeachment-lawyer-emmet-flood-nyt.html

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starramus on May 02, 2018, 05:07:56 PM
BREAKING! Trump loses another lawyer Ty Cobb. Has hired Clinton's attorney who represented him in his impeachment. Well he certainly has the experience needed!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/02/trump-replacing-ty-cobb-with-clinton-impeachment-lawyer-emmet-flood-nyt.html

But what do you think the likelihood of Trump actually listening to him will be?

starramus

Donnie always calls the shots himself. He's a stable genious!

albrecht

Quote from: starramus on May 02, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

I thought he died. Though from other player's accounts of behavior I could see he could be a good lawyer.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 02, 2018, 08:52:57 AM
Wrong! Not every weapon is a defensive weapon.. Take cluster bombs and mines...Many many children have lost limbs and will continue to do so, because of both. I've never worked in the defence industry, I know a couple who do. The nearest I got was working at Du Pont in the Uk where among other things we made a very high value (LOTS of precious metals in it) paste that when reduced down with thinners, had a viscosity to be screen printed onto circuit boards...That (This will slay you) went into ballistic missiles ....For the Israelis.. You know, the ones they will neither deny nor confirm having?

You are really struggling with this aren't you?  Please name for me a weapon that is purely defensive.    All weapons can be used either defensively and offensively.  Cluster bombs also blow arms and legs off people who cut other people's heads off with a Ka-Bar and burn captured pilots alive in cages.  Resorting to specious arguments has become your signature move.   

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on May 02, 2018, 07:07:35 PM
I thought he died. Though from other player's accounts of behavior I could see he could be a good lawyer.

Cobb was reputed to be the meanest man In baseball and was known for sliding into bases with spikes up.  He'd be a natural In the practice of Law and would easily make Mueller's team. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 02, 2018, 08:02:48 PM
You are really struggling with this aren't you?  Please name for me a weapon that is purely defensive.    All weapons can be used either defensively and or offensively.  Cluster bombs also blow arms and legs off people who cut other people's heads off with a Ka-Bar and burn captured pilots alive in cages.  Resorting to specious arguments has become your signature move.

Taco Bell

Giuliani says Trump reimbursed Cohen the $130k paid to Stormy Daniels.
Oops.