• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 12:58:31 PM
Laurakinch
Laura Kinch
Associate Director of Marketing at Naveen Jindal School of Management, UT Dallas
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lkinch

I am a strategic marketing professional with close to 15 years of marketing and communication experience.
I am actively involved in the American Marketing Association, my local chapter of the American Marketing Association,
and CASE (Council for Advancement and Support of Education).

Volunteer
DFW COCKER SPANIEL RESCUE
January 2013 â€" Present (4 years 7 months)

Volunteer Usher
Church of the Incarnation
February 2015 â€" Present (2 years 6 months)
* Serve as usher at Sunday service at Church of the Incarnation.
* Assist with handing out programs, greeting, assisting with the offertory and communion.

Here's a partial list...

Are you sure you got the right Laura Kinch? 

Lilith

Here's a few more for you..

Heck, that's probably not even her real name.  ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 01:25:54 PM
Heck, that's probably not even her real name.  ::)

Nah, I'm sure he was right. She always comes across as a volunteer usher to me!

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2017, 01:32:29 PM

Well, yes, and there's the part I underlined here in blue.  Typical of so MANY here at bellgab.com.  I should have given it more thought, of course...

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2017, 01:32:29 PM

What do ushers do?
hold and massage your balls with out touching the shaft, I'm just curious

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 01:44:56 PM
What do ushers do?
hold and massage your balls with out touching the shaft, I'm just curious

First the jello thing then now this.

You have never been intimate with a female, have you?

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 01:44:06 PM
Well, yes, and there's the part  I should have given it more thought, of course...

brig just a friendly suggestion, Falkie might never pay attention to you and unban you if you keep this anticlimactic avatar.
Falkie might get permanently flaccid by looking at you at your avatar.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 01:50:21 PM
First the jello thing then now this.

You have never been intimate with a female, have you?

What was wrong with the jello comment :o ::)

Laurakinch

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 12:58:31 PM
Laurakinch
Laura Kinch
Associate Director of Marketing at Naveen Jindal School of Management, UT Dallas

I am a strategic marketing professional with close to 15 years of marketing and communication experience.
I am actively involved in the American Marketing Association, my local chapter of the American Marketing Association,
and CASE (Council for Advancement and Support of Education).

Volunteer
DFW COCKER SPANIEL RESCUE
January 2013 â€" Present (4 years 7 months)

Volunteer Usher
Church of the Incarnation
February 2015 â€" Present (2 years 6 months)
* Serve as usher at Sunday service at Church of the Incarnation.
* Assist with handing out programs, greeting, assisting with the offertory and communion.

I can see you're way too clever for me. Ever thought of a career as a private investigator? FBI? No? Good cause you'd starve. Idiot

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 01:51:01 PM
brig just a friendly suggestion, Falkie might never pay attention to you and unban you if you keep this anticlimactic avatar.
Falkie might get permanently flaccid by looking at you at your avatar.

Lily Tomlin is a boner generating machine.

Little kid, some day you will learn that mere physical beauty is nothing. A sharp mind and great sense of humor  can send your libido into overdrive.

Or you will grow up to be a troglodyte.

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 01:51:58 PM
What was wrong with the jello comment :o ::)

Nothing. Other than the fact that it showed your lack of sexual contact with a real person, EVER.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 12:14:04 PM
I am honestly very happy that my silly prank on Falkie provided you the opportunity to create a mug like that.
If people order from your store, do you have access to their personal information, like name and address?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 22, 2017, 02:00:11 PM
I can see you're way too clever for me. Ever thought of a career as a private investigator? FBI? No? Good cause you'd starve. Idiot

Laurakinch
Strange resemblance of your avatar and the picture in this link,

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 01:44:06 PM
Well, yes, and there's the part I underlined here in blue.  Typical of so MANY here at bellgab.com.  I should have given it more thought, of course...

Perhaps it's different there, but over here volunteer ushers form gangs and attack each other with bike chains. They are a menace. I'm guessing Laura gets herself fucked up on altar wine and wafers and comes on here looking for a fight.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 02:05:27 PM
If people order from your store, do you have access to their personal information, like name and address?

Of course he does. That was one of the reasons he did that so he can harras even more Bellgabbers.
Falkie is not enough for him and his sadistic mind.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 02:11:10 PM
Of course he does. That was one of the reasons he did that so he can harras even more Bellgabbers.
Falkie is not enough for him and his sadistic mind.

And of course he will post denying that by giving silly explanations. Don't trust him.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 02:05:27 PM

No, I actually only know the amount of items ordered.

I mean I do know all your personal info and have several videos of you that I pleasure myself to, but that is just because I am a creepy stalker with a crush.

The store is pure business, they handle every transaction.

SredniVashtar

I'll say a prayer and light a candle for you. I guess I'd better come clean before that mongoloid doxxes me too. I'm really a nun, which accounts for my feminine voice.

CozyRozie

Do a screen shot of her's (Laurakinch) avatar in case she changes.
And a screen shot of her picture in this link,

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2017, 02:16:30 PM
I'll say a prayer and light a candle for you. I guess I'd better come clean before that mongoloid doxxes me too. I'm really a nun, which accounts for my feminine voice.

There was nothing to doxx, just asking google, that's all.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 02:19:15 PM
There was nothing to doxx, just asking google, that's all.

What else is doxxing but asking google? You just did one search and decided to  post what you hoped was personal info. I hope that's enough to get you tossed.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 02:14:38 PM
No, I actually only know the amount of items ordered.

I mean I do know all your personal info and have several videos of you that I pleasure myself to, but that is just because I am a creepy stalker with a crush.

The store is pure business, they handle every transaction.

LOL, OK now I feel better. Actually, one time I donated to someone's podcast on a website and I paid through Paypal. I thought Paypal would hide my information. He PM'd me to thank me for the donation if I was...(my name). He had my name and fucking address.  :o :o :o :o

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 02:14:38 PM

It now seems that my putting up all those sex videos on the net was a bad move on my part. Oh well, you live and you learn.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2017, 02:16:30 PM

Yes, well, you and I did serve together at Sacred Heart Convent, so I can vouch for you.

Let us not forget to pray for George today.

May he feel well enough for a live video tonight.

Praise MV!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 02:24:15 PM
LOL, OK now I feel better. Actually, one time I donated to someone's podcast on a website and I paid through Paypal. I thought Paypal would hide my information. He PM'd me to thank me for the donation if I was...(my name). He had my name and fucking address.  :o :o :o :o

Your 'fucking address'. You mean your place of work? Glad to know you've left the back alleys.

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 02:25:48 PM
It now seems that my putting up all those sex videos on the net was a bad move on my part. Oh well, you live and you learn.

The more we give "them" and all their avatar names to post, the more money for MV.  It's all good IB.  :-*

whoozit

I always assumed IB's "fucking address" and was her back.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2017, 02:25:48 PM

Wait a second and stop the bus Myrtle.
There are actual sex videos?

I just found videos of you painting your toes.

I have a bit of a foot fetish so they get the job done but really painting each toe a different color is childish.