• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Obama nominated for second Nobel Peace Prize?

Started by pate, February 13, 2015, 08:49:34 AM

Kelt

That makes zero sense.

He's maintained the specious wars on Drugs and Terror, done nothing to fix Bush's horrendous Patriot Act, failed to close American Torture Camps, taken no action on spying, and basically continued Bush's policies if with, admittedly, a less retarded personality.

So why not give the Nobel Peace Prize to Bush, since all Obama has done is perpetuate the Texas fuckwit's draconian policies.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kelt on February 13, 2015, 12:15:11 PM
That makes zero sense.

He's maintained the specious wars on Drugs and Terror, done nothing to fix Bush's horrendous Patriot Act, failed to close American Torture Camps, taken no action on spying, and basically continued Bush's policies if with, admittedly, a less retarded personality.

So why not give the Nobel Peace Prize to Bush, since all Obama has done is perpetuate the Texas fuckwit's draconian policies.

But Obama is a democrat, you see.

Eddie Coyle

The Nobel Prize has roughly the value of being "Miss Star Search 1989" or spotting Herb during that Burger King "I spotted Herb" campaign. "Ooh, you won the same award that Arafat got!. Congrats"

yumyumtree

Too bad there aren't Igs for things other than science.

Kelt

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 13, 2015, 12:36:49 PM
    The Nobel Prize has roughly the value of being "Miss Star Search 1989" or spotting Herb during that Burger King "I spotted Herb" campaign. "Ooh, you won the same award that Arafat got!. Congrats"

Handing Obama a SECOND NPP would absolutely render the award about as worthwhile as a 'Best Dad in the World' mug.

I had mediocre and suspicion-laden hopes for Obama.  He's failed to attain those meagre hopes.

I'm more concerned that he's nothing more than a cog in the military industrial complex, a shill for fascism, and for many the acceptable face of totalitarianism, rather than the fact he takes a selfie. Seriously, if ANY of you are Pavloving about the fact he's in a dumb commercial, I mean angry about it on any level at all, you need to give yourselves a fucking shake and refocus on the FACT that he's an empty suit operated by non-governmental agencies, and THAT is what should be driving your anger.

Catsmile

Quote from: Kelt on February 13, 2015, 06:56:57 PM
Handing Obama a SECOND NPP would absolutely render the award about as worthwhile as a 'Best Dad in the World' mug.

I had mediocre and suspicion-laden hopes for Obama.  He's failed to attain those meagre hopes.

I'm more concerned that he's nothing more than a cog in the military industrial complex, a shill for fascism, and for many the acceptable face of totalitarianism, rather than the fact he takes a selfie. Seriously, if ANY of you are Pavloving about the fact he's in a dumb commercial, I mean angry about it on any level at all, you need to give yourselves a fucking shake and refocus on the FACT that he's an empty suit operated by non-governmental agencies, and THAT is what should be driving your anger.

Peoples chosen form of media only gives them such superficial claptrap. Leaving them to spew faux indignation over non-issues.

Why conservative, or liberal media outlets don't go after him for real issues speaks volumes about their agenda. Assuming you can step back from tribal mentality long enough to see whats going on.   

WOTR

I'll wait for it from a more mainstream news source.  However, I would think it is really a tossup between him and Putin....