• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on July 14, 2015, 02:14:45 PM
Ok so that is the big news for Today, KXL which is a MONSTER station in the North West will carry the show but they will offset it by one Hour and it will be on 10pm-1am directly up against you know who...Portland is Top 25 U.S. Markets, really number 23.

Also CFRB 50KW Confirms Toronto, Canada. 1010AM

Art

Wow.  Seeing it printed in the thread is even more dynamite then in the PM.

Needle woman

Quote from: jazmunda on July 14, 2015, 11:46:54 PM
Just got through reading the AMA and I think a big shoutout and thanks must go to Saucy Rossy for setting this up and facilitating it. I'm positive that it will have an impact on listener numbers and in turn on sales of subscriptions. Well done Rossy and thank you to Art for taking the time to answer these questions.

Up arrow!

nbirnes

Quote from: Needle woman on July 14, 2015, 11:59:17 PM

Up arrow!

☝︎ yay Saucy and Chefist. Very very well done and tasty.

paladin1991

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 14, 2015, 02:23:28 PM
;D YES! KXL is near me, I was one of the people who sent them an e-mail asking them to carry the new show. YESSSSS!!! Now I can sit out on my deck drinking whiskey, smoking cigars and listening to Art Bell on the radio the way God intended.

USA! USA! USA!

Typical American Alpha Male behavior.  I would expect nothing less.  Carry on Quimby.   

Morgus

Quote from: Needle woman on July 14, 2015, 11:58:10 PM
On second thought, this IS an appropriate sponsor for C2C.  Lol!
Of course just like his other sponsored products (like Carnivora, etc) Noory personally uses and endorses it...  8)

Quote from: Morgus on July 14, 2015, 11:51:44 PM
Yep its a real product, available on amazon:

Squatty Potty® Toilet Stool, 7 Inch- The Original

No one wants to listen to their program in America so they must be aiming for the Malaysian market.

Heather Wade

Just got through reading the AMA and I think a big shoutout and thanks must go to Saucy Rossy for setting this up and facilitating it. I'm positive that it will have an impact on listener numbers and in turn on sales of subscriptions. Well done Rossy and thank you to Art for taking the time to answer these questions.

Reading it now, this is great.  Go Saucy!

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on July 14, 2015, 08:54:40 PM
I'm posting this here because I really want Art to see this! Something spotted in the sky in broad daylight in Indiana.

https://youtu.be/CPk0mKVnnCs
Whoa!  They're coming back for me!  Finally! 

jazmunda

Quote from: PathoJen on July 14, 2015, 08:54:40 PM
I'm posting this here because I really want Art to see this! Something spotted in the sky in broad daylight in Indiana.

https://youtu.be/CPk0mKVnnCs

Meh. God got a new flashlight and wanted to test it out. ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HumanBeing on July 14, 2015, 05:51:30 PM
According to a post MV made in the Billy Meier section he was going to interview Michael Horn tonight on the GabCast. So I assume that has been called off now? or rescheduled?

Rescheduled. It'll be later this month.

SaucyRossy

Thanks homie, thanks to all of you for all the help and support you provided. And huge thanks to Art for spending so much of his day answering questions. Oh man was that fun.

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 15, 2015, 12:24:08 AM

Thanks homie, thanks to all of you for all the help and support you provided. And huge thanks to Art for spending so much of his day answering questions. Oh man was that fun.

Great job, Rossy!

Heather Wade

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 15, 2015, 12:24:08 AM

Finished reading it.  Must have been a great time while it was happening.  Let the good times roll and July 20th can't get here fast enough.

Zenman

5 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM PT; 3AM ET!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/
Or, for players and such:  http://50.7.71.219:7453/live.m3u

Hosts: nbirnes & RoseGirl

Possible Topics Include:
   THE BLITZ
   Art's Reddit AMA Success   ;D
   Art's FB Account Taken Down   >:(
   KXL Portland MegaWatt!
   Special Saturday GabCast Intrigue
   Hoagland Flyby
   And more...!

Plus: CALL-INS: Gabbers, Gabblings & Civilians are all
Welcome to Call the Bella Line at: 215 488-7374

Come join the fun!

Still time for some Blitzing. So get out there and do it people.

sydtron

Signed up on the iPad.  No problem.  Up voted the AMA.  Just cracked 600!!! As of 0230. EDT

GO MAN GO!!!!!

Heather Wade

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 15, 2015, 12:32:37 AM
Still time for some Blitzing. So get out there and do it people.

Copy that.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on July 14, 2015, 11:11:59 PM
... Maybe even just a few letters could help?...

KNYE>? 

Too soon?  'pologies...

Art Bell

Thanks Rossy it was awesome. My blood pressure is up over this FB stuff. This was done without question by people trying to hurt me but its ok because I am working on finding out who is involved, this will come as inside info but it should make the Court process really interesting. It's in the works now.

By the way I will be a Guest Friday on a show with hundreds of stations. I will keep the name private for reasons I am sure by now you understand.

Art

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Art Bell on July 14, 2015, 10:59:45 PM
Boy am I angry about Face book, I was cut off right in the middle of posting about the AMA and KXL in Portland. I have sent my Driver's license and Passport 3 times. There is no way to reach them by phone.

If it is not straightened out by Tomorrow I will reach out to a friend who has a Job at FB and will see if I can find out who said I am not the real me. If I get that information I will get a Lawyer and let the real fun begin.

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on July 15, 2015, 12:36:15 AM
Thanks Rossy it was awesome. My blood pressure is up over this FB stuff. This was done without question by people trying to hurt me but its ok because I am working on finding out who is involved, this will come as inside info but it should make the Court process really interesting. It's in the works now.

By the way I will be a Guest Friday on a show with hundreds of stations. I will keep the name private for reasons I am sure by now you understand.

Art

Don't stress over something silly. It will get fixed sooner or later. You can expect more of the same from Dave/Tommy D and company.

SciFiAuthor

Art

Good luck on the legalities and on the appearance. This trick was truly tasteless, but those things can cost them in ways they don't fully understand.

Needle woman

I feel like Christmas is coming! 😄

chefist

Art

Art, people are still reading, posting and Up Voting on your AMA thread! It was a big hit! And thanks for answering questions from the BellGabbers!

At 622 Up Votes Now!

Heather Wade

Art

That's going to be fun, I hope we can tune in to hear that.  Finally took a breath over the fb thing and realized, you will find out who it was, and they will get what they deserve.

ItsOver

Quote from: Needle woman on July 15, 2015, 12:42:28 AM
I feel like Christmas is coming! 😄
Let's see.  Warm-up show for Art on Sunday, MITD on Monday, and it's sounding like Art may show up on Saturday's Gabcast, too?  The Holiday season is almost here!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: sydtron on July 15, 2015, 12:33:41 AM
Signed up on the iPad.  No problem.  Up voted the AMA.  Just cracked 600!!! As of 0230. EDT

GO MAN GO!!!!!

Amazing what we are all capable of.

Just imagine what it could've been with the facebook bump......I hope you get those punks Art.

Art

Stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball Bell.

Quote from: Art Bell on July 14, 2015, 10:59:45 PM
Boy am I angry about Face book, I was cut off right in the middle of posting about the AMA and KXL in Portland. I have sent my Driver's license and Passport 3 times. There is no way to reach them by phone.

If it is not straightened out by Tomorrow I will reach out to a friend who has a Job at FB and will see if I can find out who said I am not the real me. If I get that information I will get a Lawyer and let the real fun begin.

Art

Some night when George dumps the guest early and goes to the phones, it might be fun if he was absolutely flooded with people calling in to troll him - just completely outnumbering his normal callers.  There is no way he could handle them - he'd have to dump call after call, and no way he could do a show on his own with no guest or callers.