• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 13, 2017, 11:50:44 AM
I hope you didn't injure your brain stem coming up with that response.
It appears you did.

No injury. My IQ went up another 5 points. Winning!  ;D

Did what?  ???

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 11:55:15 AM
Which is why people should hate the Democrats.  ;)

You mean Democrats like Roy Moore and Dennis Hastert?

Give your brain stem a rest before it gives out entirely.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 13, 2017, 12:10:52 PM
Injure your brain stem.

Do you not understand English?

Maybe this is more at your level. You are Canadian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32vTtBZge44

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 13, 2017, 12:14:18 PM
You mean Democrats like Roy Moore and Dennis Hastert?

Give your brain stem a rest before it gives out entirely.

I was thinking more about Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Anthony Weiner, Al Franken, John Conyers, etc. I confess I can't remember them all and must be missing a bunch here though.

BTW, people don't think with their brain stems, idiot. Canada! ::)

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 11:57:42 AM
No injury. My IQ went up another 5 points.

Congrats. Now your IQ and your age are the same: 60.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 13, 2017, 12:25:32 PM
Congrats. Now your IQ and your age are the same: 60.

Nope. That's my heart rate. IQ:145. Well, 150 now after dealing with you turdlings. Thanks for the level-up!  ;D

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 12:22:22 PM
BTW, people don't think with their brain stems, idiot. Canada! ::)

Of course not. That's why I admire your valiant effort to do so. You're making the most of what little you have.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 13, 2017, 12:32:52 PM
Of course not. That's why I admire your valiant effort to do so. You're making the most of all you've got.

You mean the way Canada couldn't exist without sucking at our teat?  :D

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 12:34:07 PM
You mean the way Canada couldn't exist without sucking at our teat?  :D

Please don't talk about your moobs. It's inappropriate.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 13, 2017, 12:48:02 PM

You'll have to speak to Art Bell about that. He controls the moob situation in this country.  ;)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 13, 2017, 08:40:24 AM
Any profiling effort surrounding MD MD would no doubt sugggest that he is an undereducated, underemployed low knowledge cop wannabe who lives with a relative (probably mother, in the basement) and considers the lottery his ticket to a bright future.  Sort of your typical Trump voter.  Unfortunately there is indeed a great economic divide in this country and unfortunately for MD MD he is, and shall remain, on the wrong side of it.  It's really a shame that the short bus curriculum does not include critical thinking.

Good analysis ....
He obviously suffers with his low IQ, and may be sexually 'confused' ....
It's somewhat amusing to observe his rabid defence of his 'leader' .... his 'boy in the White House'.
Otherwise, he's totally irrelevant ....

Up All Night

Who I saw riding up to Vote:

Who the Liberal Left saw riding up to Vote:

How I picture some of the BellGab posters:

Gd5150

Quote from: Up All Night on December 13, 2017, 12:56:18 PM

What’s Obama doing in Alabama?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 13, 2017, 12:54:42 PM
Good analysis ....
He obviously suffers with his low IQ, and may be sexually 'confused' ....
It's somewhat amusing to observe his rabid defence of his 'leader' .... his 'boy in the White House'.
Otherwise, he's totally irrelevant ....

Still having trouble with complete sentences, organizing your thoughts, squeezing out any intelligence at all, etc. 

If I were irrelevant I'd be ignored instead of you all salivating to respond to my posts the way you do.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Up All Night on December 13, 2017, 12:56:18 PM
Who I saw riding up to Vote:

How I picture some of the BellGab posters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlmzUEQxOvA

Lt.Uhura

Boy, Trump can really pick them: An attorney who's never tried a case, and also failed to mention he's married to a WH lawyer. Ooops!

WH withdrawing Trump judicial pick who has never tried a case

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/364707-white-house-pulls-back-nomination-of-trump-judicial-pick-who-has

And he's a Ghostbuster too, lol! 👻👻👻

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/360231-trump-judicial-nominee-wrote-about-paranormal-activities

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 13, 2017, 01:18:35 PM
Boy, Trump can really pick them: An attorney who's never tried a case, and also failed to mention he's married to a WH lawyer. Ooops!

WH withdrawing Trump judicial pick who has never tried a case

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/364707-white-house-pulls-back-nomination-of-trump-judicial-pick-who-has

And he's a Ghostbuster too, lol! 👻👻👻

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/360231-trump-judicial-nominee-wrote-about-paranormal-activities
Nothing screams MAGA like absolute incompetence

Shit, he probably posts here. Whats up buddy, sorry that sweet lifetime gig didn't pan out.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 13, 2017, 01:20:21 PM
Nothing screams MAGA like absolute incompetence

Shit, he probably posts here. Whats up buddy, sorry that sweet lifetime gig didn't pan out.

Lol! No experience necessary to help run this well-oiled machine. Who's Trump's next pick, George Noory?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 13, 2017, 01:40:06 PM
Lol! No experience necessary to help run this well-oiled machine. Who's Trump's next pick, George Noory?

He missed a golden opportunity to make Heather Wade his press secretary. All of America could have experienced getting better everyday. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 11:24:22 AM
This one sentence crystalizes how the left views poverty and shows how they really feel about it. Empathetic? No, silly! It's just another wedge issue for them to keep the nation divided while they get rich. Thanks for the demo, faggot! It was beautiful!  ;D

You're on the wrong side of it because you're an asshole.  It has nothing to do with politics.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 11:57:42 AM
No injury. My IQ went up another 5 points. Winning! 

So what are you up to now, about 50?

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 13, 2017, 01:45:14 PM
He missed a golden opportunity to make Heather Wade his press secretary. All of America could have experienced getting better everyday.

😂😂😂😂

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Spy on December 13, 2017, 12:48:02 PM

I bet they are beauties.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 13, 2017, 01:47:08 PM
You're on the wrong side of it because you're an asshole.  It has nothing to do with politics.

This is all you ever have, is to attempt to demonize. It's now your only hope to win elections with the stupid but it speaks to the poverty of your ideas and your absence of honor and character.  I know it stings when I point out how you've become the very thing you purport to hate and be against. ;)

TigerLily

Hey, USA Today, don't be shy. Tell us what you really think ...

Will Trump's lows ever hit rock bottom?

... A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush. 

This isn’t about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt. 

Donald Trump, the man, on the other hand, is uniquely awful. His sickening behavior is corrosive to the enterprise of a shared governance based on common values and the consent of the governed...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/12/12/trump-lows-ever-hit-rock-bottom-editorials-debates/945947001/