• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 01:05:10 AM
Local news just screwed it up saying he left behind a wife and 4 daughters.

Wait.  Who's got a good count on all his kids.  Maybe the news is right.  Let's see, the daughter fm his first or second, marriage....Asia, Heather....who am I missing?

Scorch

He also has an adult son.

paladin1991

Quote from: Scorch on April 14, 2018, 01:09:41 AM
He also has an adult son.

I thought he had two adult sons.

Morgus

Noory is in St Louis tonight and says he has Tommy scrambling to try to find a CD with Art Bell clips back in the LA studio somewhere.

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 01:05:10 AM
Local news just screwed it up saying he left behind a wife and 4 daughters.
Yeah.

Could be more, or less. Maybe even Art dosen't know...

STAY TUNED!!

Donk

Been out of the loop. Heather is his daughter?

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 14, 2018, 12:51:25 AM
...  Snoory and Wade are his illegitimate anonymous crack head Tinder fucks using a glory hole in the Chevron just east of town in Pahrump.  They were born with fetal alcohol syndrome and a good deal of brain damage.  You can hear it in their shows, right?

They're terrible.

Didn't Heather recently say Art was selling her part of his property to live on?  I really hope that wasn't finalized - it could really mess things up for Airyn if she were to want to sell the property.  What claim should Heather have on any of it

Needle woman

I believe his first two children were adopted by their stepfather, then he has an adult son, and the two with Airyn, so that’s five, sound right?

paladin1991

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2018, 01:11:03 AM
Noory is in St Louis tonight and says he has Tommy scrambling to try to find a CD with Art Bell clips back in the LA studio somewhere.
[/quote

Tommie?  SHit.  He should have called MV.   Would have had that shit being broad cast within minutes of Snoories cautious verification of ART's death.

Needle woman

Jimmy Church speaking now with George.

I thought he had a son and a daughter(?) that were adopted by the stepfather, and one of each now.

paladin1991

Quote from: Donk on April 14, 2018, 01:11:53 AM

Didn't you get the mass pm fm MV? 

Donk

No idea who MV is. I checked out after the Sirius fiasco. never could hack listening to Heather.

Sean92008

Quote from: Donk on April 14, 2018, 01:11:53 AM

That's the plausible joke.

Why else would this radio legend give her so much?  She give good American deep-throated blowjobs because his filipina wife thought it was dirty?  Maybe she was the daughter of a Nye prostitute that Art went bareback into and she forgot to take her pills...

Scorch

All praise MV!

Needle woman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 14, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
I thought he had a son and a daughter(?) that were adopted by the stepfather, and one of each now.

He had a son who is a junior, so not adopted by another. In 1996 or so, Art would make me laugh as he recounted how his son had “remodeled” his Geo earlier in the day by driving into a fence or whatever. I had teens learning to drive about that time, got a kick out Art’s  stories about his teen driving.

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 14, 2018, 01:11:54 AM
They're terrible.

Didn't Heather recently say Art was selling her part of his property to live on?  I really hope that wasn't finalized - it could really mess things up for Airyn if she were to want to sell the property.  What claim should Heather have on any of it

It depends on lots of things. Whats on paper, or verbal agreements. Whats in Arts will, probate law in NV. Arts children contesting the will, or not... on and on.

STAY TUNED!! 

Donk

Gotcha. Loved Art, but I wouldn't say any of that is out of the scope of reason.

paladin1991

Quote from: Donk on April 14, 2018, 01:16:04 AM
No idea who MV is. I checked out after the Sirius fiasco. never could hack listening to Heather.

MV is the owner of this site.  He hosted the Gabcast and interviewed ART, the 'great' man himself.   Check your PM's.

Sean92008

Quote from: Art Bell on December 24, 2015, 04:16:25 PM
Yes, I read here sometimes so, One last Message,
The reason I am leaving Social Media is not because of anything said about me, I have a very thick skin developed over Decades, I have always held my own on Bell Gab. The reason I left is the horrible things that we're starting to appear about Heather Wade who is doing the show now. It seems to me that some of this is being promoted by people with envy or worse motives, She is a strong Woman but this stuff was in the gutter and below.

The incredible crap being cooked up about me is to much to even respond to in detail, but a couple of things:

People say how does it make my Family safer to be off air? Of course it does because I am at least here with them, as opposed to being in a Guest House a couple of hundred Yards away. My Wife asked me to stop because of my Daughter and I admit I reacted emotionally by saying what I did about not being on this night or any night. I understand I can not take those words back and the damage has been done. I am just Human and reacted as such, not a company with PR and I say what is on my mind at the time, I have always done that, many times not to my benefit.

The  first incident was of some person who was seen by a Neighbor drive up, fire several rifle shots at or in front of my Guest house Studio and drive away fast, she could only offer a dark vehicle as what she saw. She was Interviewed by the Police and I am still trying to get that report released. What they did release was the call by the second Neighbor who heard but did not see the Gun Person but was the first to call, I didn't even hear it, I was on air with loud headphones.

The next incident involved one of my motion sensor lights that went on before I was on air, I only got a short glimpse of somebody near my Studio window who quickly ran from site into the Desert, I did file a report.

Finally there was I am convinced, a shot fired at me along with a couple of shouted words like "you were" as I was about to unlock my Studio gate, that is all I heard because I hit the ground fast because it was pitch black, I called my Wife because we have almost no cell service here (we are in a valley of the valley) and was using WiFi which warns when you get it does not have 911 ability, she called the Police for me, I remained on the ground till they arrived. I did tell the Police I thought it was a .22 but did not rule out a firecracker.

I did get a phone threat on the 18th of November but did not report it because I get many along with email threats. I have been told again and again by the Police over the Years that people who talk, do not DO, so I didn't report it, I just went the air that night, frankly I thought it was just some jerk trying to join in the fun?  However, Heather on the 19th without my knowledge or request did report the call to the Police. When the next incident happened on the 23rd the Deputy did ask me about the report of the call made by Heather and I confirmed it. I also got instructions on how to mark a call if I got another.

I am so very disappointed in Bell Gab who I thought was for the most part my friend. Now I am simply sad that a group that has in fact helped me in the past in several
ways does not rally around one of their own (Heather) when 4Chan decides to try to ruin her show with prank calls and negative and in some cases, comments so bad   they are Slander. In fact it seems Bell Gab is more interested in hearing a train wreck of a show then any show at all. Over a long period of time I have tried to help everybody involved in the Network including Richard, Ross, and now Heather in every way I was able. Yes my help to Richard stopped after things I will not talk of here. I have NEVER lied to any of you and yes it hurts to think that you believe I did, but I will live through it. Now that the damage has been done and now that Heather is on the air doing her best every night why would you hurt her through action or lack of it? She is one of your own as I thought I was. At least I tried to keep a alternative show on the air, do you really want to kill that? I have no way to know if the danger is over or not, we can only hope and stay alert.

I also see some people say I wanted to stop the show because I was tired of it? That has to be the craziest of all, I LOVED doing it, I spent a lot of money to get it going and it sure was going great and most of all I was having a blast doing it, didn't that come through? I understand now the harm words can have, I was tired, scared, stressed out with a Family who asked me to stop and I said that was it, so yes the stations are going or gone, Heather is doing her best, please don't say or do things as I did, or your alternative will be gone. My thinking is she is getting better by the day.

I was thinking that I could come back and do a show every now and then but after the assault on Social Media and the hate toward me and even worse Heather, it is a open question, your right I am old now and maybe enough is enough, I see many of the old regulars are gone, Bell Gab is in danger of losing it's Soul.

Art
BUMP

Morgus

Noory just said that Somewhere in Time, Art Bell replays will continue on Saturdays.
But Art Bell's wish was always they would stop playing those...

Sean92008

His last post under his official account:
Quote from: Art Bell on July 25, 2017, 04:58:21 PM
Yes I did it as a professional courtesy, I was at that point Retiring and did not get a penny for it, there was no reason not to be professional about it. I only knew he had been working in the field and agreed to say it at the request of the boss at that time.

I would say some people are just sick, my Ramona had no Life Insurance nor did I, I still have none. Has this board come to the point that you all have nothing better to do than sit around and make sick stuff up? That's just sad because at one point it used to be fun in here, a little rough at times but fun most of the time, that's why I liked it, I don't mind jabs, as a Public person you have to get used to that but this mean spirited personal and Family stuff is too much, at this point I may not be back for some time, to those few who had nice things to say....thank you, for the others.... ...

Art

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 14, 2018, 01:14:17 AM

Son and daughter from first wife
Son from second wife
Daughter and son from third wife

kind of surprised at the reaction. some of you people are really fucking creepy.

RIP Art. You were a gimmick, but a good one.

GravitySucks

Somewhere, Andy from Australia has shed a tear.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 01:23:16 AM

What about Jazmunda?

Catsmile

Quote from: Autistic Star Children on April 14, 2018, 01:21:16 AM
kind of surprised at the reaction. some of you people are really fucking creepy.

RIP Art. You were a gimmick, but a good one.

How fucking creepy of you to call my dead boyfriend and hero a gimmick!!

Welcome to the fucking creepy ranks. Post often!

STAY TUNED!!

Morgus

Noory just said he has emailed Heather Wade for info and they are trying to reach Keith Rowland too.
Haven't heard back from them yet he said.

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 01:23:16 AM

Take his belt and shoelaces, and keep an eye on him for a few weeks.