Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

yoursongs

Quote from: brig on June 28, 2018, 10:22:21 PM
Well, what do you expect from someone who starts their show with "Pumping out" and "pole to freezing pole"?

Don't forget "raging" and "pounding"

.....shhhhhhh.....I think brig is sleeping....

Lilith

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 29, 2018, 12:04:54 AM

Nope, but listening with my eyes closed mostly  :D

Lilith

What's going on in my mind you ask Heather, well, she's an excellent guest, but I've heard her before is the only thing.

Lilith

Mike in Montana.

James from Arizona.

Lilith

Cyborgs won't need water, food. sleep or air.

Lilith

It's hard these days if not impossible to find guests who are not all over YouTube.  It makes it difficult for talk show hosts to find someone to have on their shows that listeners can actually learn something new from.

The unfortunate result is the same guests being heard over and over on all the Talk Shows, in a rotation.  :(

Lilith

"The Quickening"  Arts version of Future Shock.

Lilith

I've seen pictures of that second sun image on youtubes where people think it's planet X.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on June 28, 2018, 11:25:01 PM
3 1/2 hr driving from here to Cleveland Ohio.  See map.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Niagara+Falls,+New+York/Cleveland,+Ohio/@42.0816843,-82.4881594,7z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x89d363ea29e633b7:0x61975ae4b9c5aab3!2m2!1d-79.0377388!2d43.0962143!1m5!1m1!1s0x8830ef2ee3686b2d:0xed04cb55f7621842!2m2!1d-81.6943605!2d41.49932!3e0

Oh you're over by Hamilton!  One of my great grandmas was from there.

You know, I wonder if she is listening to Howard Hughes and picking up on his accent, like certain aspirational females have been known to do.  That wouldn't explain the cwoffee, though.  Nor would any formal elocution lessons suggest it.  There, I done talked myself out of it.  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: brig on June 28, 2018, 10:43:59 PM
I remember when the sun was yellow, and the daylight had a golden hue.  Now its glaring white awfulness.
Me too.  And it burns, even on cool days, even though I'm outside just as much as when I was young.

Sometimes I think the cloud seeding / chemtrailing is to put a cloud barrier between us and the sun, but I don't know why it would be done some days and not others.
Me

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on June 28, 2018, 10:43:59 PM
I remember when the sun was yellow, and the daylight had a golden hue.  Now its glaring white awfulness.

A little additional reflectance will do that to one - esp. in the northern hemisphere.

Then again in the Southern Hemisphere - 17 years of cooling...

Go figure. :o

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on June 29, 2018, 01:23:16 AM
I've seen pictures of that second sun image on youtubes where people think it's planet X.

Oh, you mean additional reflectance?

Huh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFAgvYlG0fs&list=PLUO6VcDK0owmMswddKTe3MnVIiek8C2vJ

Class, Beuhler, anyone?

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 29, 2018, 07:30:31 AM
Me too.  And it burns, even on cool days, even though I'm outside just as much as when I was young.

Sometimes I think the cloud seeding / chemtrailing is to put a cloud barrier between us and the sun, but I don't know why it would be done some days and not others.
Me

Budget, jet stream location and strength, local weather patterns?

:o

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 29, 2018, 12:04:54 AM
Quote from: brig on June 29, 2018, 12:24:43 AM
Nope, but listening with my eyes closed mostly  :D

Ha! I fell asleep shorty after posting that!

Sean92008

Quote from: 14 on June 29, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

Me
There are less particulates in the air today than there were in the 1980s and earlier. Less pollution from vehicles and industry along with advanced firefighting skills have all played a role in this.

The unintended consequence is that the sun's rays are not being filtered like in the past. Also an unintended consequence is the lack of particulates in the air effects rain and snow too.

PS the Sierra Club of California even admitted that the advanced fire fighting skills have created a water table problem in the mountainous regions of California. There are too many trees and in addition to the water being soaked up, there are a lot of diseases and insects trying to take the place in nature of balancing out an artificially created imbalance. While saving all the rabbits and deer, we are killing nature's air purification and water supplies.

Jackstar

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 29, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
The unintended consequence is that the sun's rays are not being filtered like in the past.

A presumably unintended interpretation of your post is that I cannot tell if you are unaware of the ramifications that advancements in nanotechnology science have had on climate engineering, or if you're just literally a paid shill.

Either way you're still as big an idiot as ever. How many years have you been posting your inane, bullshit opinions here? Pour yourself a long tall glass of bleach and shut the fuck up.

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 29, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
There are less particulates in the air today then there were in the 1980s and earlier. Less pollution from vehicles and Industry along with advanced firefighting skills have all played a role in this.

Ah no...dead wrong.

There are more particulates due to advancing desertification and the entrainment of topsoil particles.

QuoteThe unintended consequence is that the sun's rays are not being filtered like in the past. Also an unintended consequence is the lack of particulates in the air effects rain and snow too.

Just completely wrong.

https://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/dirty-snow.jpg

http://www.scpr.org/news/2018/01/25/80094/jpl-study-points-to-role-of-dust-in-faster-rocky-s/

Dust particles, not rising air temperatures, are largely responsible for increased snowmelt in the Colorado Rockies, according to a new study from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena.

"It doesn't matter at all how warm or cold it is, it only matters how dirty or clean the snowpack is," said Thomas Painter, a research scientist at JPL, in reference to rising river levels during the winter and spring in the Colorado Basin.

Under normal conditions between 90 and 95 percent of the energy that's absorbed by freshly fallen snow is from the sun, while only 5 to 10 percent is absorbed from the ambient air. Most of the solar energy is reflected back into the atmosphere by the highly reflective snow.

But when dust blows in from the deserts of the Southwest and blankets the powder with brown flecks, the snow loses its reflectivity and begins to absorb more solar energy. As a result, it melts faster than normal.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 29, 2018, 09:14:34 AM
There are more particulates due to

Do you know what? In most cases, effects rarely have single causes, but in your case, I wager the retardation is due to the relentless masturbation.

Spare us any details, please.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on June 29, 2018, 09:13:58 AM
A presumably unintended interpretation of your post is that I cannot tell if you are unaware of the ramifications that advancements in nanotechnology science have had on climate engineering, or if you're just literally a paid shill.

Either way you're still as big an idiot as ever. How many years have you been posting your inane, bullshit opinions here? Pour yourself a long tall glass of bleach and shut the fuck up.

It's about time you showed up.  You're Late!  Where have you been?

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on June 29, 2018, 09:17:06 AM
Do you know what? In most cases, effects rarely have single causes, but in your case, I wager the retardation is due to the relentless masturbation.

But without the particulate matter! ::)

QuoteSpare us any details, please.

Since you asked so nicely:

https://cfpub.epa.gov/ncer_abstracts/index.cfm/fuseaction/display.abstractDetail/abstract/7506/report/F

Our main findings are as follows:

Wildfires drive the interannual variability of observed OC concentrations in the West. The observed increase in wildfire activity after the mid 1980s has increased mean summertime OC concentrations by 30% relative to 1970â€"1984 for this region.
The A1B climate leads to a 54% increase in area burned in the Western United States by 2050, relative to the present-day. Changes in area burned are ecosystem dependent, with the forests of the Pacific Northwest and Rocky Mountains experiencing the greatest increases of 78% and 175%, respectively. In Alaska, the area burned increased by 34%, but over Canada, it increased by only 8%, as there were regions with both increases and decreases (with a range of -34 to +118%), due to increases in GCM precipitation.
Climate change will increase summertime OC aerosol concentrations over the western United States by 40% and elemental carbon (EC) concentrations by 20% from 2000 to 2050. Most of this increase (75% for OC, 95% for EC) is caused by larger wildfire emissions in a warming climate, with the rest caused by direct effect of changing climate on air quality.
Results from the regional chemical model show that by 2050 wildfires in the West could increase ozone by 1-7 ppb, relative to the present-day.

She hung up on a chemtrail guest last october because he bummed her out. Why the 180?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 29, 2018, 11:11:02 AM
She hung up on a chemtrail guest last october because he bummed her out. Why the 180?

I deduce she has a new mentor.  The diction and policy changes suggest a new model to which she clings like an inept gastropod, superficially conforming to its surface.  The only question is, who is it?

A limpet/chameleon/flea/mynah bird hybrid? Surviving by hopping from host to host, depleting their life force while simultaneously assimilating their thoughts and speech patterns? Interesting...

Metron2267

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 29, 2018, 11:11:02 AM

Female emotions. :o

K_Dubb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 29, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
A limpet/chameleon/flea/mynah bird hybrid? Surviving by hopping from host to host, depleting their life force while simultaneously assimilating their thoughts and speech patterns? Interesting...

Who is the only paranormal-radio guy we know with a New York accent?  We know she has his number  8)