• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Best of Styx

Started by Lilith, October 08, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Quote from: Faustina on October 08, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
So I'm confused.  Why is this show calling itself the Alex Jones Show?  Thought that name was already taken by THE Alex Jones.

P.J Watson is part of Info Wars. Styx is some sort of devil worshiper. I can't get into that.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 08, 2018, 06:41:24 PM
P.J Watson is part of Info Wars. Styx is some sort of devil worshiper. I can't get into that.

didnt know you posted in here, welcome back.

Styx is some sort of devil worshiper. I can't get into that.

He's renounced the edgy hot topic satanism of his youth fwiw. I don't listen much, but I'm glad his channel exists.

::clink::

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 09, 2018, 11:54:42 PM
He's renounced the edgy hot topic satanism of his youth fwiw. I don't listen much, but I'm glad his channel exists.

Yes, yes he did.

Corona Kitty

Almost all Satanists, don't even believe in a Satan.

So he doesn't worship the devil or drink adrenochorome or sacrifice animals or whatever satanists do? I might take a listen. I heard him on an interview with Lionel and he was interesting.

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2018, 12:02:12 AM
Yes, yes he did.

When will we have the Best of Brig podcast/videocast?

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 10, 2018, 11:21:13 AM
When will we have the Best of Brig podcast/videocast?

I dunno ...  MAYBE  :P  ;D

starrmtn001

Same here, Sister.  Nasty stuff, indeed.

Jackstar

I'll be honest--I can't handle this guy's MKULTRA vocal register, so I don't catch his videos. Ever. However, I am pleased that this guy is out there--our culture is collectively enriched by his presence.

That said, I'm not going through this guy's catalog to find out where he's at on certain issues. Can you help me out? I wanna know his Fusca Quotient.

Yes, you read that right--tell me his FQ. Someone must know.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2018, 08:04:32 AM
I'll be honest--I can't handle this guy's MKULTRA vocal register, so I don't catch his videos. Ever. However, I am pleased that this guy is out there--our culture is collectively enriched by his presence.

That said, I'm not going through this guy's catalog to find out where he's at on certain issues. Can you help me out? I wanna know his Fusca Quotient.

Yes, you read that right--tell me his FQ. Someone must know.

Truly Jackstar, you have the voice and the IQ do be doing videos like this.