• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Meanwhile in Texas...

Started by GravitySucks, May 01, 2017, 03:42:03 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on October 11, 2017, 09:31:01 PM
APD has had all kinds of weirdness over the years. Besides the various shootings or the Yogurt Shop mess. Recently many of their Ford SUVs had some kinda leak that was causing officers to pass out or have health problems. Back and forth between union, APD, and Ford. Head guy, a questionable character in my mind with an 'interesting' history from California, left and is now Houston's chief. He seems to be a slippery guy to moves from place to place. To his credit, or not, he used to engage with Alex Jones on radio for a time and would come on the AM stations also to discuss issues (like a local radio personality's arrest for DWI.)

The war began in 2007 when we stopped them from running guns up I-35 and then over to Ft. Huachuca. They had a lot of Balkan Mercs working for them. They continued to infiltrate and run money through various small businesses. Mexican Restaurants became so common you were sick of it.  The old Honcho's bribed the Sheriff's as the Fed ignored their pleas for help. Finally they hit our ICE people on I-35 in Round Rock in broad daylight. The gloves came off and "Sicario" happened. Now they know the true meaning of power. It's ok. We got them back in-line. 

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 11, 2017, 09:34:47 PM
We had C-130s spraying after the storm. That might have helped.

I am still holding out for an Astros/Cubs World Series. I got to go to one game in the ALDS. I might get one each in the ALCS and the World Series. My brother bought a package.

It's just not right..............

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 09:35:29 PM
The war began in 2007 when we stopped them from running guns up I-35 and then over to Ft. Huachuca. They had a lot of Balkan Mercs working for them. They continued to infiltrate and run money through various small businesses. Mexican Restaurants became so common you were sick of it.  The old Honcho's bribed the Sheriff's as the Fed ignored their pleas for help. Finally they hit our ICE people on I-35 in Round Rock in broad daylight. The gloves came off and "Sicario" happened. Now they know the true meaning of power. It's ok. We got them back in-line.

Faggot  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 11, 2017, 09:34:47 PM
We had C-130s spraying after the storm. That might have helped.

I am still holding out for an Astros/Cubs World Series. I got to go to one game in the ALDS. I might get one each in the ALCS and the World Series. My brother bought a package.
Sweet about the tix!
Google has been doing lots of digging around town and also lots of general construction. I'm guessing, since happened before, someone cut some trunk lines or something? Then again, some boards have a conspiracy saying Google cut them on purpose since they are advertising a lot and going door-to-door asking you to sign up, hanging crap on your door if not home, etc. And some of their contractors (at least on my block) look shady. Unmarked pick-ups, outsourced and rented equipment, and trailers, etc.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 11, 2017, 09:35:59 PM
It's just not right..............

Tell me about it. He and Chris Sale should both be on the Cubs.
That was the game I went to.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 11, 2017, 09:39:08 PM
Tell me about it. He and Chris Sale should both be on the Cubs.
That was the game I went to.

Well he's never been the same since Kate came along.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 09:40:14 PM
Fuck you whore! Nobody believes it. It's a movie! :)

Sorry. I meant unoriginal faggot.  ::) ::)

Swishypants

IMPERIAL GRUNTS! CONFEDERATE FOREVER!  ;D

Swishypants

Hence the sting on Dr. Mexican. The Zeta's are PISSED! :)  Two teal green 1992 Ch-evy trucks and a rope! UGLY!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 02:48:40 PM
Hence the sting on Dr. Mexican. The Zeta's are PISSED! :)  Two teal green 1992 Ch-evy trucks and a rope! UGLY!

Fags will be fags.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2017, 05:23:31 PM
Yuuge hog.
http://kxan.com/2017/10/17/massive-feral-hog-killed-in-east-texas/

I was worried a bit when they went to replay but ended well. I recall new about his brother's accident. Happens too often.
http://kxan.com/2017/10/17/liberty-hill-boy-catches-astros-home-run-ball-one-month-after-brother-dies/

Get a rope!
http://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/local-news/2-accused-of-stealing-a-dozen-cattle/838359386

I expected a really big hog. I have a picture of a sow I killed that looks like about the same size. Too bad MV doesn’t let us attach pics anymore.

I wouldn’t call it huge until it gets over 600lbs.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 17, 2017, 05:34:03 PM
I expected a really big hog. I have a picture of a sow I killed that looks like about the same size. Too bad MV doesn’t let us attach pics anymore.

I wouldn’t call it huge until it gets over 600lbs.
Ha. That would be yuuuuuge. Yeah, they get bigger. Still big though. I think there is a way do post pics but it is more complicated. You need to post it to an image hosting site and then link to that photo's location. It is fairly easy but a lot of the hosting sites have pop-ups etc. Also, I'm not sure how long they host the image.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2017, 05:58:22 PM
Ha. That would be yuuuuuge. Yeah, they get bigger. Still big though. I think there is a way do post pics but it is more complicated. You need to post it to an image hosting site and then link to that photo's location. It is fairly easy but a lot of the hosting sites have pop-ups etc. Also, I'm not sure how long they host the image.

My daughter raised two pigs in FFA. One was 200 and one was 270. I estimated this one at 400.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 17, 2017, 06:15:54 PM
My daughter raised two pigs in FFA. One was 200 and one was 270. I estimated this one at 400.

Nice. It is amazing how they proliferate despite attempts to control them. Folks hire helicopters, set traps, Jeep mounted machine guns, dogs, etc and still they breed and invade.
http://www.houstonpress.com/news/texas-law-allows-feral-hog-hunting-from-hot-air-balloons-9606712

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2017, 06:29:24 PM
Nice. It is amazing how they proliferate despite attempts to control them. Folks hire helicopters, set traps, Jeep mounted machine guns, dogs, etc and still they breed and invade.
http://www.houstonpress.com/news/texas-law-allows-feral-hog-hunting-from-hot-air-balloons-9606712

They are smarter than German Shepherds (roughly equivalent to a 4.5 year old human child), lightning fast and agile, work in teams (they will flank you after an encounter), have up to 6 inch cutters right at the level of the human femoral artery and they instinctively go for it if you have a close encounter, will attack about 30% of the time rather than run, will eat anything including a human body, bones and all (stripping the DNA from the bone and leaving nothing but bone chunks over a two mile radius), rounds up to 45ACP will bounce off their skulls, are well camouflaged (their coats will change to match their environment over time), masters of concealment, and breed all year around (two litters of up to 9 pigglets a year is not uncommon). They are your new overlords. SOF released some in Syria. LMAO! (Their eyesight is not great but their smell and hearing more than make up for it)

They cause billions of dollars in damage in rural areas and starve out the deer populations. Keeping an AR and a full magazine close by while out in the deep countryside is a smart idea. If they kill you, you will never be found.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 01:32:22 AM
They are smarter than German Shepherds (roughly equivalent to a 4.5 year old human child), lightning fast and agile, work in teams (they will flank you after an encounter), have up to 6 inch cutters right at the level of the human femoral artery and they instinctively go for it if you have a close encounter, will attack about 30% of the time rather than run, will eat anything including a human body, bones and all (stripping the DNA from the bone and leaving nothing but bone chunks over a two mile radius), rounds up to 45ACP will bounce off their skulls, are well camouflaged (their coats will change to match their environment over time), masters of concealment, and breed all year around (two litters of up to 9 pigglets a year is not uncommon). They are your new overlords. SOF released some in Syria. LMAO! (Their eyesight is not great but their smell and hearing more than make up for it)

They cause billions of dollars in damage in rural areas and starve out the deer populations. Keeping an AR and a full magazine close by while out in the deep countryside is a smart idea. If they kill you, you will never be found.

Also, Swishypants slathers peanut butter on his crotch in an attempt to get them to lick it off.  :o

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 02:03:12 AM
Also, Swishypants slathers peanut butter on his crotch in an attempt to get them to lick it off.  :o

You sad, sad little man.  ;D