• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131029 - Paul Gunter - Fukushima

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 29, 2013, 08:00:31 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on October 29, 2013, 09:37:31 PM
I'm currently counting toothpicks from a box purpously spilled on my table as it is more interesting than this guest.
I say... 749!

eddie dean

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 29, 2013, 09:19:10 PM
This mcafee interview (I'm playing catch up), is AMAZING.
he hired a double to be arrested in Mexico, he faked a heart attack. Just genius.

He was a good guest. I hope he makes good on his statement to Art  about returning for a more extensive interview at a later date. Art did a good job with Mcaffee. I think tonight was the first S bomb on DM. I am glad Art let it pass without hitting the delay or chastising the guest. It shouldn't be a big deal to curse on air every once in awhile, IMHO.

zeebo

I'm currently counting toothpicks from a box purpously spilled on my table as it is more interesting than this guest.

I missed last nite's show .. I'm wondering if I should just jump over to that one

DanTSX

Quote from: eddie dean on October 29, 2013, 09:42:11 PM
He was a good guest. I hope he makes good on his statement to Art  about returning for a more extensive interview at a later date. Art did a good job with Mcaffee. I think tonight was the first S bomb on DM. I am glad Art let it pass without hitting the delay or chastising the guest. It shouldn't be a big deal to curse on air every once in awhile, IMHO.
but 9 year olds will learn a new word!

Or more like how do you ask mcaffee not to swear....

Yep. I liked the other guy-rub some dirt on it, suck it up.

zeebo

Can't, for once, we have a show on the lighter side of radiation?

Haven't been back in a couple months.... Art Bell is back!?!?!?1 Holy Poop how do I listen?  :o

aldousburbank

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on October 29, 2013, 09:44:54 PM
Haven't been back in a couple months.... Art Bell is back!?!?!?1 Holy Poop how do I listen?  :o
How do you not?

someguy

Quote from: zeebo on October 29, 2013, 09:43:57 PM
Can't, for once, we have a show on the lighter side of radiation?

based on the first guest, there's this

zeebo

Quote from: I Suck on October 29, 2013, 09:45:37 PM
I don't give a shit what Art thinks about cussing.  No fucking kids should even be listening to this shit!

This.  I say let a few F-bombs fly here and there.  Helps me feel alive.

jazmunda

Nearly finished the McAfee interview and I enjoyed it.

I like it when Art has these type of guests on. Would actually like to hear more stories and also some of his anti-virus software history.

"we've opened the door to hell". Great quote.

FallenSeraph

What the hell, Sirius? I want my money back.

Zenof

Quote from: Étouffée on October 29, 2013, 09:47:40 PM

I think that's why the show crashed...

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 29, 2013, 09:47:16 PM
3 points from the outside!

Yep that'll wake you up in the morning, and keep you up for whatever the half-life of uranium is

aldousburbank

Radioactive spawn from hell migrate to California.  But first, here's Jim with the weather.

zeebo

Quote from: Étouffée on October 29, 2013, 09:47:40 PM

Gotta cue "Don't Fear the Reaper" after that one

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on October 29, 2013, 09:42:11 PM

I actually want to hear Art drop the F-Bomb. Just once. Or maybe a good old Fuckety Fuck Fuck if he gets frustrated with the lines not working. Then we can go back to the 1950s.