• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131028 - Jason Martell - The Lost Cycle of Time

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 28, 2013, 05:51:56 PM

TumbleWeed

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 29, 2013, 01:08:24 AM
You missed the part where you burn out the affected tissue with a filterless half smoked Camel cigarette.

Or a oxy acetaline torch, just to be sure.
take the 5500* of pain like a man.
;D

Jackstar

This was a fantastic show, and yet again, another I ought to have listened to live!

SpaceRadomir

Quote from: ziznak on October 28, 2013, 08:38:46 PM
martell is a big planet Xer aint he?
Ugh... I'm gonna skip this one. So sick of that damn thing.

ziznak

Quote from: SpaceRadomir on October 29, 2013, 08:27:00 AM
Ugh... I'm gonna skip this one. So sick of that damn thing.
you should check it out anyway that's just one aspect of his very multi-theoried appearance.  One thing I noticed when the "pics of 2 suns" came up was he was the first to mention how abused lens flares are.  Give a planet Xer a fish and they will eat for a day... show them how to use lens flares in photoshop and a planet Xer will eat for life!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: jazmunda on October 29, 2013, 12:13:49 AM
That show should be heard with the laugh track on.

hahaha - this comment is awesome :)

scottydawg

Even better yet, here's the same driver headed over to Orange County! :o

Orange County Police Car Chase - Benny Hill Themed
This has got to be a classic lost time event! ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: I Suck on October 28, 2013, 11:07:58 PM
I've found the callers/exchange interesting indeed.  Had to say.  AND Starmtn. I love your avatar :)
Just came on line and I'm catching up on my missed pages.
Thanks man.  I Googled "Cute Halloween Kitties" and this one is my favorite. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Étouffée on October 28, 2013, 11:54:20 PM
Guilty.

It's my lost avatar.  I need my crawdad back!
I've been using "Google Images" to look for your avatar but no luck so far.  I'm still looking but if I can't find it, here is a nice alternative.  Yes, I'm still looking.

jazmunda

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2013, 03:39:15 PM
I've been using "Google Images" to look for your avatar but no luck so far.  I'm still looking but if I can't find it, here is a nice alternative.  Yes, I'm still looking.

I found it for Étouffée already.

If you put "Étouffée bellgab" into a Google image search then this little baby is the first image:

As RCH says Google is your friend. RCH is still a douche.

starrmtn001

Quote from: jazmunda on October 29, 2013, 04:11:05 PM
I found it for Étouffée already.

If you put "Étouffée bellgab" into a Google image search then this little baby is the first image:

As RCH says Google is your friend. RCH is still a douche.
Oh, ok.  Cool.  Thanks for the heads-up jaz. ;)

smitty9999

I thought the guest was very interesting and provoked some good discussion and questions from Art.  The guest was well spoken and knew his material well and I can't recall hearing mention of books that we need to read.

Juan Cena

Should have gotten on last night about this, but I was the caller who asked why the aliens never came to visit out the Greeks and Romans, and only felt like "helping out" the non-white, non-European civilizations.

jblank

Just finished this show (I'm a day behind, sue me  :P) and I thought it was good, very entertaining, but Mr. Martell needs a lesson in Orbital Dynamics and Astronomy, in the worst way. Does he really not understand that if this BS Planet X (which has been proved fictitious by nearly every credible Astronomical group there is) were to come within the Solar System every 3600 years, EVERY planet in the system would have its orbit skewed in a serious manner, if it was within a billion miles or so of the object, and more than a billion if it had the mass of a brown dwarf.

Maybe he can read this, which I always keep bookmarked, and enlighten himself.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/nutshell.html

Art

Tuned out after ninety minutes, but I'm not complaining.    :-X

His thoughts on human evolution were asinine. My small town anthropology professor would destroy this guy.

The General

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on November 04, 2013, 12:25:00 AM
His thoughts on human evolution were asinine. My small town anthropology professor would destroy this guy.
Ha ha, truly.  He said something that sounded to me like
"We're not related to Neanderthals, therefore aliens."

Quote from: ziznak on October 29, 2013, 09:42:11 AM
Give a planet Xer a fish and they will eat for a day... show them how to use lens flares in photoshop and a planet Xer will eat for life!

(snicker)