• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131024 - Timothy Good - ET and UFO Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 24, 2013, 04:47:40 PM

Quote from: jazmunda on October 25, 2013, 05:17:52 AM

When I got back to Australia in 98, from living in the States between 96-98 and discovering Art, I called up a talk radio station at night and relayed a "made up" ghost experience that I had. The host sort of dismissed it and said he didn't believe in that but for the rest of the night the phones were lit up with other people sharing their own ghost experiences and stories. Sadly the host did not cotton on to the gift that I had given him and I never heard anything like that again on that program.

I heard your call-in again with Art from the Auerbach show on the way to work. You have a good voice. I think you'd make a good host for a paranormal show.  ;)

Afixer

Quote from: jblank on October 25, 2013, 03:10:47 PM
The problem is, how much anecdotal "friend of a friend of a friend told me this in 1958" stuff can you tolerate? At some point, you kind of need some meat on the subject, not just tidbits and old quotes. This is where so many of Art's guests fail. Personally, I don't mind the UFO/ET show's, but they all end up with too many people saying virtually the same thing, and if you're a natural UFO/visitation skeptic, like I am and everyone with a rational mind should be, if you can't produce anything more than, "I was told by someone", then I just quickly lose interest. Theories and hypothesis are fine, laugh out loud claims that aren't substantiated in even the slightest way, get old, and I think last night Art had enough of it.

Here it is... from somebody who has tuned into Art from the ol' days. What-da-ya' want? Same old same old politic Bullshit? Art's offering something else. The fringe ... sure. Some B.S. ... yeah.
But it's still more entertaining  then the "run of the mill" crap you'll hear everywhere else.
I don't post here often because (no offense) most here are childless morans who seemingly enjoy seeing their useless rants in print over an intelligent discussion of what is real. I truly hope some of you old timers will see the err of you ways and lighten up a bit. Peace. Afixer

jblank

After that diatribe you think WE are the ones that need to lighten up?  ???

Yes, I am a Bell listener since the early '90's and I support him 100%. No, I don't want his show to be political at all, and NO, I don't need EVERY guest to be like Dr. Kaku (just as an example). That said, I also don't want his show to be 100% kooks, scammers, and charlatans, and sadly, we've had a great deal of that in the time the show has been on Sirius/XM. I agree with you in every way, the show is still more entertaining than almost anything on radio today, but that doesn't mean it can't be better, and it doesn't mean it has to have fringe lunatics on, multiple times a week. Art is one of the few hosts that can carry a show without a lot of input from guests, but I find him more engaging when he's dealing with credible folks. Maybe that is why I want more of that.

Afixer

Quote from: jblank on October 25, 2013, 04:04:25 PM
After that diatribe you think WE are the ones that need to lighten up?  ???

Yes, I am a Bell listener since the early '90's and I support him 100%. No, I don't want his show to be political at all, and NO, I don't need EVERY guest to be like Dr. Kaku (just as an example). That said, I also don't want his show to be 100% kooks, scammers, and charlatans, and sadly, we've had a great deal of that in the time the show has been on Sirius/XM. I agree with you in every way, the show is still more entertaining than almost anything on radio today, but that doesn't mean it can't be better, and it doesn't mean it has to have fringe lunatics on, multiple times a week. Art is one of the few hosts that can carry a show without a lot of input from guests, but I find him more engaging when he's dealing with credible folks. Maybe that is why I want more of that.

Actually I agree. I think Art has lessened his pre-screen abilities in lieu of programming, and needs to take more of an "up front" seat in screening potential guest. That English dude last night was a complete dud. Sheet happens. But the night before was completely enthralling. Keep on keeping on ... my Brother!

smitty9999

Quote from: Afixer on October 25, 2013, 04:17:29 PM
Actually I agree. I think Art has lessened his pre-screen abilities in lieu of programming, and needs to take more of an "up front" seat in screening potential guest. That English dude last night was a complete dud. Sheet happens. But the night before was completely enthralling. Keep on keeping on ... my Brother!

I found the whole telekinesis aspect of the guests stories very interesting but when Art pressed him with questions the guest fell flat.

Wilderness

Previous Timothy Goode interviews have been great.. but this one was very lacking.  "A friend said"... like many other posts highlight.

A lot of T.G answers seemed very lacking - little substance compared to previous interviews.

Disappointing to see him cut short.

TG was definitely off-form / bad night.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 25, 2013, 09:37:40 AM
I wish. The pain manifest as lightning shots of spider legs in my visual field and (it seemed to me) as bolts of electricity through my limbs. But the creepiest thing was that I could feel insectoid legs crawling under my skin as if they were trying to pop through from inside my flesh. It was so real that I would turn on a light to look at my skin to check if I could see stuff moving from the inside. Sick.

Ok I couldn't sleep last nite thanks to widespread's creepy spider v. wasp video, now I won't sleep tonite thanks to this unsettling story.  But it's my fault - I can't help it, I have a morbid fascination about such things. 

Well, now to strip the sheets off my bed again, do an anti-creepy-crawlie inspection, and stock my bedside emergency defense stash with flashlight, fly swatter, and bug spray.   :-\

(Actually, I'm thinking, this would be a great idea for a DM show, you know weird and dangerous insects and arachnids etc.  I mean things that go bump in the night are scary but so are scorpions falling from ceilings.)

steelbot

Anyone listening to tonights replay?  Head over to the thread for Charles =P

juanelo

Every time Timothy open his mouth he made me cringe.

One of the best thing he say was this
QuoteI have no idea what's goin on right now[/quo

ziznak

I watched him do some presentation on ufos and shit.  It was a lecture from 2011.  He's a good speaker but he was saying pretty much the same shit he said to Art.  I think he left out the telepathic stories but he DEFINITELY mentioned that Gordon Cooper story that Art called BS on. 

Afixer: can we get a link to that full version of your avy?  looks interesting

b_dubb

Timothy Good was recently on The Unexplained with Howard Hughes. That was an excellent interview. Maybe Good was just having a bad day

Has anyone seen The Numbers Station movie? I thought it was far fetched an it put me to sleep until they used the tried and true Hollywood theme of blow shit up. Then it just sucked. I don't see how Art loved it so much. Anybody else?

About the guest too bad he seemed ok, certainly not an outright bullshitter like Weeber or Basaigo or RCH.

I leave you the following review of the movie:
3945 0382 8554 6720 5039 0021 5082 5890 7774 9294 1121 5729 9237 4493 7803 3582 9080 9078 0597 8000 and 3453 5254 0923 1884 0753 2443

3455 3922 5529

onan

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on October 26, 2013, 09:52:53 AM
Has anyone seen The Numbers Station movie? I thought it was far fetched an it put me to sleep until they used the tried and true Hollywood theme of blow shit up. Then it just sucked. I don't see how Art loved it so much. Anybody else?

About the guest too bad he seemed ok, certainly not an outright bullshitter like Weeber or Basaigo or RCH.

I leave you the following review of the movie:
3945 0382 8554 6720 5039 0021 5082 5890 7774 9294 1121 5729 9237 4493 7803 3582 9080 9078 0597 8000 and 3453 5254 0923 1884 0753 2443

3455 3922 5529

I was with you until 7774 9294 1121 5729 9237, I mean what were you thinking? did you go get a refill or use the toilet? because what actually happened was 6621 7859 3215 9951 7841 5688. And I can't see how you misunderstood that plot point.

Here's the pitch... Onan swings and -- deep drive to center and it is outta here!   :D

Surmo

I started out defending Good against those who doubted he would put on a good show, but once he began to ramble had a difficult time defending him, and quickly joined the "haters."  That said, Good has a career of being excellent, and I still hope this was just a bad night/year for him, and will give him one more chance when next he's on.  ONE.

This from the guy who saw a flying ball bearing.....or Phantasm ball, as it were.  No blades were exposed though.

ziznak

Quote from: Afixer on October 26, 2013, 11:07:07 AM
Sure, here ya' go...
http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv54/Bullitt4001/Car%20Guy%20Stuff/c2c_collage1x1_zpsa6dc73e9.jpg

lol is that a doctor or a podiatrist in the middle??? Theres so much going on in this collage.  Is this your original work here or?  who is the guy w the grey hair in the like middle bottom right... next to the "doctor"... Ah man the pic of Jorch n Tommy in the middle is just screaming "cockshot."  Where'd you find that? Jorch n Tommy both touching the mic together...

Quote from: ziznak on October 26, 2013, 04:27:54 PM
  Where'd you find that? Jorch n Tommy both touching the mic together...

It's Jorch before his new rug, I mean 'do' , in the middle!

Morgus

Quote from: Surmo on October 26, 2013, 04:08:56 PM
I started out defending Good against those who doubted he would put on a good show, but once he began to ramble had a difficult time defending him, and quickly joined the "haters."  That said, Good has a career of being excellent, and I still hope this was just a bad night/year for him, and will give him one more chance when next he's on.  ONE.

This from the guy who saw a flying ball bearing.....or Phantasm ball, as it were.  No blades were exposed though.
Some book authors are good writers but poor interviewees too...

Quote from: Surmo on October 26, 2013, 04:08:56 PM

In his defense, wasn't the show on at 3am London/his time?

Afixer

Quote from: ziznak on October 26, 2013, 04:27:54 PM
lol is that a doctor or a podiatrist in the middle??? Theres so much going on in this collage.  Is this your original work here or?   Where'd you find that?

I've had this for awhile now. Forgot exactly where I pulled it from.

Jackstar

I should have stuck with listening to this one live*. What a great show!

(* they're actually all like that)

ziznak

Quote from: Afixer on October 27, 2013, 12:55:37 PM
I've had this for awhile now. Forgot exactly where I pulled it from.
you need to make commemorative plates, back date them to like 95, and sell em to crazy cat ladies!!! you'd make a KILLING!

cmotors

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 27, 2013, 01:21:08 AM
In his defense, wasn't the show on at 3am London/his time?

It was 6am London time. Probably means he was just waking up. I remember an interview with Dannion Brinkley where he had to be dropped fairly early because he was either on medication, or extremely tired.

Falkie2013

Quote from: ziznak on October 26, 2013, 09:19:08 AM
I watched him do some presentation on ufos and shit.  It was a lecture from 2011.  He's a good speaker but he was saying pretty much the same shit he said to Art.  I think he left out the telepathic stories but he DEFINITELY mentioned that Gordon Cooper story that Art called BS on. 

Afixer: can we get a link to that full version of your avy?  looks interesting

Since you have that picture of Noory, Noory sent me yet another email saying he thinks I'm still a nice guy even though he's the brunt of my videos.

I sent him a long email explaining WHY I and the multitudes feel the way we do about him.

Had fun today ... not. Ordered my video recorder and Amazon charged my BofA account instead of my new Wells Fargo account. They're returning the resultant $ 70 overdraft it caused.

sigh

CornyCrow

Quote from: b_dubb on October 26, 2013, 09:49:28 AM
Timothy Good was recently on The Unexplained with Howard Hughes. That was an excellent interview. Maybe Good was just having a bad day
I like Timothy Good.  I may have seen him lecture years back in New Jersey at a convention. 

Good may have been speaking hearsay a lot, but those telepathic events happen.  He is not the only one who has had contact with these beings and I was very excited to hear of the talk of these humans from elsewhere who have enhanced abilities to ours. 

He was speaking truthfully.  How would you prove telepathic communications with ANYONE?  You couldn't. 

I'm really tired of hearing of these f----ing Greys, as though they are the ONLY other life form visiting us.

I think when Art pulled the plug on Mr.Good it was the wrong reaction.  If he did not want Good mentioning his book so much he should have told him up front. 

Timothy Good has so much more credibility to me than BURRITO MAN, and Art certainly allows that shady story enough air time.  Art made a mistake, in my opinion. 

Art

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 24, 2013, 10:05:03 PMDamn, Art tossed the guest?! That's even more entertaining!

It was great for me because it happened immediately after I image-searched adamsky ufo.  I certainly understand why Art gave him the hook.