• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131024 - Timothy Good - ET and UFO Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 24, 2013, 04:47:40 PM

Ward

Quote from: The General on October 24, 2013, 08:24:33 PM
Art has begun each show with a brief reading of news since the 90's.
I think it's edited out of a lot of the 'Somewhere in Time' shows.

that's my point General, Art "art of talk" stands the test of time, rip and read of news doesn't

no biggy it doesn't last long anyways now onto UFOS!

shell88

Quote from: Jackstar on October 24, 2013, 08:20:48 PM
there are plenty of countries across the globe where access to guns is restricted. why can't there be one where responsible people can play?

when 1,000s of children die globally from starvation, I do not give two farts at a whirlwind about five or ten redneck daughters in Kentucky who get blown away by a stray rifle round.

The timing and circumstance of every death are perfect, in spite of what we ourselves perceive and experience here on the mortal plane. People gonna live, and people gonna die. People were dying before guns. People will still die, over and over again, and this process will continue forever.

So what's the gun problem again? I am not really clear on that. It would seem to be a hugely relative term, widely overused, and closely related to the availabilty of ammunition.

I'm very grateful to be a Canadian.  Thank you!

Cynnie

Doesn't c crane sell something to enhance wifi ? My wifi sucks when i go upstairs 

littlechris

Damnit, im gonna text Arties wormhole and ask him to post on this thread. Lets see if he does. Maybe we should all text him at his wormhole and ask him to make a brief post here. That would sooooo ROCK!

steelbot

Quote from: shell88 on October 24, 2013, 08:27:37 PM
  I'm very grateful to be a Canadian.  Thank you!
I Want to visit that national park someday! :D

zeebo

Quote from: littlechris on October 24, 2013, 08:25:07 PM
80's music was/is the BEST!!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm sooo with you on this.  Many's the night I'm up watching the "Totally 80's" video show.  Remember when music was fun, and melodic, and had clever lyrics, and had a good beat etc.?  Would love to hear more 80's bumper music on DM - so many good choices there.

shell88

Quote from: steelbot on October 24, 2013, 08:29:25 PM
I Want to visit that national park someday! :D
Please do. It's very beautiful - vast.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: onan on October 24, 2013, 08:20:14 PM
is anyone having choppy reception?

FWIW never had any problems since beginning of Dark Matter while streaming all shows live, some archived with home cable wi fi using iPhone, iPad and windows 8 laptop. And 4G Verizon Droid Razor Max. And 4G air card with iPad, iPhone, Droid and laptop. 

CRM 114

huh. I think this guy is going to be super boring. he has like zero energy. like hes just grunting.

Cynnie

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 24, 2013, 08:33:53 PM
huh. I think this guy is going to be super boring. he has like zero energy. like hes just grunting.

Its like 4:30 am there ..he's waking up

littlechris

Quote from: zeebo on October 24, 2013, 08:29:51 PM
Oh I'm sooo with you on this.  Many's the night I'm up watching the "Totally 80's" video show.  Remember when music was fun, and melodic, and had clever lyrics, and had a good beat etc.?  Would love to hear more 80's bumper music on DM - so many good choices there.
;D :D :) ;) ;D :P :) :) :) ;D ;D

Ward

i think it's late in London, but he wrote one of the biggest compendium of UFO information called Above Top Secret give him a chance, Art will be able to steer him properly.

lonevoice

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 24, 2013, 08:31:57 PM
FWIW never had any problems since beginning of Dark Matter while streaming all shows live, some archived with home cable wi fi using iPhone, iPad and windows 8 laptop. And 4G Verizon Droid Razor Max. And 4G air card with iPad, iPhone, Droid and laptop.
Interesting.  Maybe Art should add the variable of ISP into the equation?

onan

I think I figured out where the chop was coming from.

zeebo

Quote from: Cynnie on October 24, 2013, 08:35:04 PM
Its like 4:30 am there ..he's waking up

He just needs a strong cup o' tea and a scone carbo-load, then he'll crank it up.

littlechris

I think its his accent, very pleasant, but makes me want to go sleepy. lol

Surmo

This guy knows his stuff on UFO's, so let the interview get to it and everything will be fine.  This is Art doing the interview, remember?

Chine

Quote from: zeebo on October 24, 2013, 08:37:09 PM
He just needs a strong cup o' tea and a scone carbo-load, then he'll crank it up.

Ahah. A scone carbo load. That's a fun little squirrel in your avatar.

WhiteCrow

I saw a UFO and was raised by a parents that schooled me in all paranormal matters and I'm a skeptic of everything.  Art show is just darn good entertainment.

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 24, 2013, 08:35:57 PM
i think it's late in London, but he wrote one of the biggest compendium of UFO information called Above Top Secret give him a chance, Art will be able to steer him properly.
2:38am

zeebo

Quote from: Chine on October 24, 2013, 08:39:00 PM
Ahah. A scone carbo load. That's a fun little squirrel in your avatar.

Thanks yep he's a li'l prankster   :D

Surmo

Did he say Maury Povitch conducted the Washington Symphony?