• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131017 - Ghost Buster Gals - Ghosts

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 17, 2013, 05:48:54 PM

SgtRocko

The only good that might come of the feud between Art and Nozo the Wonderstache is that Dr Doof Dames will probably stick with C2C

Ward

Quote from: bateman on October 17, 2013, 08:58:59 PM
PCP & bath salts come to mind...

bath salts what the hell are those? The stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond that the girls like to bath in? you smoke or eat them or shoot them up? Seriously i have no idea

onan

Quote from: bateman on October 17, 2013, 08:54:55 PM
Aren't the lines between severe bipolar 1 & schizophrenia kind of blurred? I should also note that the hallucinations my ex suffered from at one point involved "ghosts".

They certainly can both be very difficult to manage. Although, schizophrenia is more problematic when medication noncompliance is the issue. Psychotic breaks in schizophrenia are physiologically and structurally measurable. Because of that every break becomes more difficult to stabilize.

anything is possible. ghosts... makes me lean towards schizophrenia, but without really understanding the context of the ghosts, tough to say. If the patient isn't afraid of the ghosts it may be no different than seeing a random person no one else sees.

That's totally true, I've never done bath salts... just to clarify.

The heavy stuff I tried was from some self-proclaimed "Shaman" and I think that it was basically bullshit

jazmunda

I was just thinking about bath salts.

That probably wouldn't show up in her system after two weeks.

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 09:02:28 PM
bath salts what the hell are those? The stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond that the girls like to bath in? you smoke or eat them or shoot them up? Seriously i have no idea

I think that people snort and shoot them. It's VERY BAD NEWS. I think that this is why the dude in Florida ate that hobo's face off.

bateman

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 17, 2013, 08:59:14 PM
Hey Bateman, speaking of, I listen to that 'Gladys Calls Charlotte' call when I'm stressed or bummed -- which feels like every five minutes these days -- and it kills me every time. So damn funny -- thank you.

:D  Nice to hear. The second one, asking about the odd numbered channels only in audio is the one that really does it for me.

aldousburbank

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 17, 2013, 08:58:16 PM
I have read about some pretty serious psychedelics out there that make you want to strip your clothes and give you the urge leave the room you're in to somehow "escape."
This is my "normal".  I smoke daily to alleviate the urge.

SaucyRossy

I know im late to the party, but I just got done listening to the first segment where the Ghost buster gals discussed coast to coasts shady ultimatum.

That's my final straw as well, I can't forgive it.

George said on this very forum that he wouldn't do any guest shenanigans and wouldn't ban any guests for going on Art's show.
George, have anything to say?

FallenSeraph

Oh for God's sake, a portal. **rolls eyes and throws something at them**

popple

"could the elevator be a portal?" - GN *listening to DM*

onan

Quote from: steelbot on October 17, 2013, 08:56:09 PM
How did she get into the water tank....

I have seen patients remove bolts that would need a wrench for you or me to loosen. Getting into a tank... hell I dunno, could well have been a crime. but some mental illness was there as well.

jazmunda

Quote from: Cynnie on October 17, 2013, 08:59:32 PM
If i were the parents of this lam girl i would sue the fuck out of the ghostbuster gals

It almost borders on Sylvia Browne territory.

SgtRocko

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 09:02:39 PM
I was just thinking about bath salts.

That probably wouldn't show up in her system after two weeks.

Bath salts would explain why no trace of the person who got her into the water tank... she ate him

bateman

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 17, 2013, 09:03:45 PM
I know im late to the party, but I just got done listening to the first segment where the Ghost buster gals discussed coast to coasts shady ultimatum.

George said on this very forum that he wouldn't do any guest shenanigans and wouldn't ban any guests for going on Art's show.

Expect some calls, George.  :)

popple

Dave is apparently calling it "healthy competition". It's actually TACKY TACK TACKY... TACKY!

onan

Quote from: bateman on October 17, 2013, 08:56:15 PM
A lot of people resist treatment because they love how the mania feels too.

That is probably the most prescient statement about difficulty in treatment with medications.

Catsmile

Quote from: midnight on October 17, 2013, 08:51:51 PM
You know, I would consider the bi-polar thing, but what about the weird elevator doors, and how would she have gotten into the water tank by herself?

[attachimg=1]

jazmunda

Art's seeing things in the grainy video.

popple

I'm not saying it was ghosts

BUT IT WAS BATH SALTS

phrodo

Quote from: Insomniac Missourian on October 17, 2013, 08:51:50 PM
I don't even know how they can reliably judge it, just like TV ratings.  More so, because I've never heard of a Nielson-esque company for radio/

Arbitron is the ratings company for radio.

Ward

Hi SaucyRossy, yeah that's super low of that gang isn't it?

popple

That one gal could have a career in EVP voice over work.

bateman

Quote from: popple on October 17, 2013, 09:06:15 PM
I'm not saying it was ghosts

BUT IT WAS BATH SALTS

I just snorted soda, thank you.

HMC

That and paranoia (I thought my doctor was trying to kill me for a while there).  ::)

FallenSeraph

The growly voice said, "Get out." The Ghost Buster Gals giggled with glee. Then Chunga jumped in with his recorder. And they all lived happily ever after.

smitty9999

can someone explain what happened?  i only caught the very tail end of it

Designx

I vote janitor as the murderer as well - he would have the ability to mess with the elevator as well. Sicko probably scared her into the elevator and locked the door to the staircase.