• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Turkey Dog

Started by radiopub, October 10, 2013, 02:38:02 AM

radiopub

Haven't listened to Jorge for a while but dropped in on him when I woke up tonite with an intense desire for a turkey dog--must have been some kind of an ET manipulation--and Jorge was walking through interviews like it was some kind of infomercial, skipping past questions that screamed to be asked while making otherwise non sequiturs meant to be lightly endearing but weren't. As it turned out it I figured out it WAS an infomercial for an abduction movie. His pacing was that of a sales pitch for his health pills I remember seeing late at night in a hypnogogic daze.

I added the 3.50/mo addition to  SeriusXM just to hear Art but the page didn't show any other programs like SXM does in my terrestial transport. A noncompete clause notwithstanding, Art would really take off again on open airwaves.

Quote from: radiopub on October 10, 2013, 02:38:02 AM
skipping past questions that screamed to be asked 

THIS!! When I listened to George this made me mental...

shell88

Quote from: Ghost of Ramona on October 12, 2013, 03:55:51 AM
THIS!! When I listened to George this made me mental...
Well yes, one does have a tendency to become mentally deranged listening to any of Noory's shows.  There should be a "Noory is a to danger mental health" bulletin warning before the start of each of his shows.