• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Anomalies Audio Archive?

Started by coastfan, December 03, 2010, 06:31:08 PM

angiesolo

This is where I visit since that other site is down. I can't remember how I found this but here it is:

http://sites.ignislucis.com/firelight/

Chupacabra

Just a few days ago my pc got a virus that was so bad I had to re-install windows, I didnt back up my files, I lost 3 years of files,pics, and memories, including all the Shows from that website with all the archive artbell shows :( , I know that website was taken down, what other options do I have, Im devistated! well not that bad, but I saved like 40 of my fav shows, now all gone...

anyone try pirate bay?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chupacabra on April 10, 2011, 10:45:50 AM
Just a few days ago my pc got a virus that was so bad I had to re-install windows, I didnt back up my files, I lost 3 years of files,pics, and memories, including all the Shows from that website with all the archive artbell shows :( , I know that website was taken down, what other options do I have, Im devistated! well not that bad, but I saved like 40 of my fav shows, now all gone...

anyone try pirate bay?
the problem with all of the bittorrent sites is that you get a little of this and a little of that.  it's hard to find a single place where you can acquire a ton of shows at one time.  today i added over 100 new art bell classics to the stream, and i am going to make the entire collection (about 800-900 art bell broadcasts, all normalized and named properly, no repeats) available via bittorrent at some time in the future.  i still need to incorporate EVEN MORE shows into the stream library, and i'll probably take care of that next weekend.  after that's done, keep an eye peeled for "The Definitive Art Bell Collection."

MV/Liberace!

P.S. in the meantime, i'll mail you DVDs of the library for $50.

sharkbait

Agent Orange: ref Phillip Carlo

I know for a fact that Phillip Carlo had at least two more interviews on C2C. There was the one about the Iceman, one about serial killers in general, and one about Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso. I remember the one about the Iceman particulary stands out and the one about serial killers was pretty good too, which is amazing considering Noory was hosting. I used to have all three of them but I lost all my files in my recent move.

I also agree that I think the Iceman may have exagerated about some of his kills. Not to say he didn't kill a lot of people and he was definitely a sick sumbitch! I just think he tried to make his exploits a little more grandiose.

On a sad note, I just recently finished Carlo's book on the Night Stalker, another sick dude, and the book had his web site address. I checked it out to find out if he was writing any new books and found out he died last year from Lou Gehrig's Disease. Bummer.

By the way everybody, this is my first post. Just found this site a little over a month ago and i've been lurking ever since. I've been trying to catch up on the George Noory Sucks Thread.

Quote from: sharkbait on April 20, 2011, 08:23:45 PM
I know for a fact that Phillip Carlo had at least two more interviews on C2C. There was the one about the Iceman, one about serial killers in general, and one about Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso. I remember the one about the Iceman particulary stands out and the one about serial killers was pretty good too, which is amazing considering Noory was hosting. I used to have all three of them but I lost all my files in my recent move.
I have some legwork to do then - I'd love to hear any Carlo followup stuff. Thanks for responding and welcome aboard! I thought that this thread had already been swept up into the dustbin.

I also agree that I think the Iceman may have exagerated about some of his kills. Not to say he didn't kill a lot of people and he was definitely a sick sumbitch! I just think he tried to make his exploits a little more grandiose.
Yeah some of his stories definitely ring of self promotion. You can tell that he relished talking about all that stuff and, I guess, the attention and notoriety he suspected he would get from it. If you've seen the Iceman tapes he breaks down at one point when asked about his family. It was a touching moment (inasmuch as you learn the guy still has any kind of soul) and you could almost *almost* feel sympathy for him when tears well up in his eyes.
"Seeing the Iceman cry... not so macho."
My wife and I read Carlo's book a few months ago. She also read about the Gambino family at the same time, which included a bit about Sammy "the Bull" Gravano. During the hit on Peter Calabro, Kuklinski isn't mentioned anywhere or given any mention. However Carlo claims Kuklinski actually pulled the trigger on Calabro. This is the case Kuklinski was supposed to testify at and why he thought he was being poisoned by "them" before his death in prison. Very interesting.

On a sad note, I just recently finished Carlo's book on the Night Stalker, another sick dude, and the book had his web site address. I checked it out to find out if he was writing any new books and found out he died last year from Lou Gehrig's Disease. Bummer.
That's too bad, I had no idea. I wasn't a very big fan of the writing in The Iceman but the book kept me riveted while I was reading it just to see what would happen next. He told a very good story but I always suspected it was one of Carlo's first books. I would give his other stuff a chance.

Incidentally I heard they are making "The Iceman: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer" into a movie with Mickey Rourke as Richard himself! 

By the way everybody, this is my first post. Just found this site a little over a month ago and i've been lurking ever since. I've been trying to catch up on the George Noory Sucks Thread.
If your eyes aren't bleeding enough for your taste by then, make sure to hit up the "Art Bell quits" thread. ;)

FrankOMundO

I will be glad to contribute to an Art Bell trading site. I have over 200 gigs of Art Bell Shows. So count me in. If I had the money and the technical know how. I would love to start a site for All my Art Bell shows. I have a ton of shows mostly all labeled. Great stuff man. I wish I could share more of these. I did the torrent thing but I was the only one seeding and people would email me with no seeding complaints. So I gave up on the torrent thing. Any suggestions, please email me @ FrankOMundO@Ymail.com

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FrankOMundO on August 11, 2011, 09:48:03 PM
I will be glad to contribute to an Art Bell trading site. I have over 200 gigs of Art Bell Shows. So count me in. If I had the money and the technical know how. I would love to start a site for All my Art Bell shows. I have a ton of shows mostly all labeled. Great stuff man. I wish I could share more of these. I did the torrent thing but I was the only one seeding and people would email me with no seeding complaints. So I gave up on the torrent thing. Any suggestions, please email me @ FrankOMundO@Ymail.com
shoot them my way.  i can add them to the stream.

asmi252510

will anyone be posting the 2013 ghost to ghost show ?

EarthAlien007

Quote from: asmi252510 on October 31, 2013, 07:29:45 PM
will anyone be posting the 2013 ghost to ghost show ?
There's no such thing as Ghost to Ghost anymore. It's Spooky Matter.  8)