• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

My advice to Keith right now, would be to change the time of his Flagship show, and put it on the air BEFORE c2c, instead of "in competition" with it. I would change the name of it From Midnight in the Desert, to something like Midnight in the Studio, and maybe have a variety of various hosts that have been long time Art fans and "on the air" junkies, on different nights, and see what develops from there.

dsz

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2018, 06:04:32 PM
I agree with a lot of what you said but why do you want to hear shows on this?

We've heard worse on there. And I was half joking. But I guess as it relates to cults or the occult. I mean I'm sure what we know about Bohemian Grove is the tip of the iceberg. Plus all the sex cult stuff in the news lately. It would be daring and original and could go some places in interviews and investigations other forums couldn't.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2018, 05:53:15 PM
Yeah so not feeling sorry for a narcissric borderline who uses people, lies, has meltdowns on people daily and overall is just not a nice person. The comment about not getting counseling unless they speak radio said it all. This is all about her. Trust me more drama is coming.

# That Could Have Been About Art Or Heath
# Until U Got 2 The Speaking Radio
# Even then It could be a tossup
# The Incestuous Co-dependent tangled relationship took 2
# Her Spewing Venom @ All the vultures who want a piece of Art 4 their gain
# Was so filled with irony and classic projection
# Fueling an unstoppable feeding frenzy in already heavily chummed waters
# Some Wrote it off as poor Heather grieving & lashing out
# Needless 2 Say Some don't see it as simple grieving
# No Need 2 Be A Witch 2 foresee the outcome of a potion containing
# Egos Vanities Power Gain Hedonism Greed & Spite
# Heath & Arts Coven is reaping what it sowed

dsz

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2018, 06:18:14 PM
Yeah, penises aren't knives, you know? ::)

That should be a slogan. Doc always has such great medical wisdom.

yoursongs

Quote from: WOTR on April 29, 2018, 06:07:50 PM
I think that most of us would feel the same way.  It takes a lot for me to wish somebody ill (I think I said that the world would be better if mumblegums were not on the air due to the shows on quackery, cancer cures and his gullible audience.)  Even then, it does not need to be death- just something to shut him up.

As to Heather- I hope she finds an audience and can do what she wants.  I'm just not a part of that group that will be listening.  She has made some rally terrible choices- and the rule that holds true for everybody in this life is that there are consequences to actions or inaction.  I still hope that she is OK and able to pull herself out of the depression that she is inflicting on herself when her employer of three years died.  As for the rest of it- most of it is people trolling or having fun.  I doubt that many people believe that she and Art were screwing (I would think one young wife would be enough when you are in your seventh decade.) 

The forum is not dedicated to hating her- it is dedicated to discussing how much George Noorie sucks.  And he grabbed a phone on a number of occasions, dialed into the gabcast and proved that he was human (he still gets points for that to this day, if you ask me.)
Cricket, cricket.  ;D :P

OK i get it, but why? LOL

WOTR

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 29, 2018, 06:36:20 PM
You haven't lived until you have had sex with a car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06BFsQ_28Co
WTF?  Why would I have watched that?  Why would somebody actually allow themselves to be filmed and broadcast to the world?  And then he says that his biggest fear is that everybody will find out and he would lose his job?  So the best solution is to put yourself on television.  Can't actually be real.  Just more scripted BS.

Was this from "the onion?"  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: dsz on April 29, 2018, 06:40:44 PM
We've heard worse on there. And I was half joking. But I guess as it relates to cults or the occult. I mean I'm sure what we know about Bohemian Grove is the tip of the iceberg. Plus all the sex cult stuff in the news lately. It would be daring and original and could go some places in interviews and investigations other forums couldn't.

OK, tied into the recent arrests and revelations and secret societies I would listen to that. I just didn't want to turn the show into sex chat. Not that shows like that can't be fun. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: yoursongs on April 29, 2018, 06:48:19 PM
OK i get it, but why? LOL
Actually, it was a joke- and I had meant to get back to respond to the post... But my memory is short.

I kind of like the idea of splitting the time into two.  There is no way for anybody to fill four hours easily.  Even coast has went to a "schplit show".  Listening to somebody drone of for that long night after night is painful. 

Yeah- I like Knapp.  But it is four hours every couple of weeks.  He is not trying to do it nightly- so he can still be fresh.  Expecting your audience to listen 20 hours / week is unreasonable.  Most people work and just don't have the time to dedicate that much time.  And the to subscribe to hear even more?  What is the point?

malliard

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2018, 06:39:12 PM
My advice to Keith right now, would be to change the time of his Flagship show, and put it on the air BEFORE c2c, instead of "in competition" with it. I would change the name of it From Midnight in the Desert, to something like Midnight in the Studio, and maybe have a variety of various hosts that have been long time Art fans and "on the air" junkies, on different nights, and see what develops from there.
could find an east coast host...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 29, 2018, 06:36:20 PM
You haven't lived until you have had sex with a car

:o once seen, cannot be unseen. *shudders*

bellNwhistle

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2018, 06:39:12 PM
that sounds cool  8)

DanTSX

Quote from: Juan on April 29, 2018, 06:21:43 PM
It seems to be the way of modern society in all areas. Order a monster meal at Popeyes, learn a drink is not included, smash out the stores windows with a chair.

Popeyes has good food 8)

popple

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2018, 05:53:15 PM
Yeah so not feeling sorry for a narcissric borderline who uses people, lies, has meltdowns on people daily and overall is just not a nice person. The comment about not getting counseling unless they speak radio said it all. This is all about her. Trust me more drama is coming.

Heather's whole adventure from regular old BellGabber to Art Bell protege (and headstone designer) would be an intense and buh-zarre experience for most anyone. Can one even return to normal life after that? Makes sense when she says she can't move forward. I do hope she gets professional counseling to help sort things out.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2018, 06:03:43 PM
It’s especially sick if he did commit suicide. Still shaking my head that all of this is over internet radio. Lol.

# Calling it radio...
# Its uh small failing internet show/Podcast <Heath implied failing>
# Radio in context, is a terrestrial wireless broadcast over a few thousand feet
# Realistically WiFi Is the only radio waves DMDN/MitD is on
# Technically they are on radio waves just not Radio Stations in above context
# Which makes all the drama even moar pathetic. AGREED!
# OCD Itch Scratched
# U'veBeenChastised
# CarryOn

Quote from: malliard on April 29, 2018, 06:59:05 PM
could find an east coast host...

That might help.   

I guess Vara is out though.........

Quote from: lnmradio on February 27, 2018, 01:33:06 AM
And MV your just jealous cause Art picked my show and not yours lol and I told him to stick in in his ass lol your a wanna B ! ok out of this BS Bell cock suck

WOTR

Quote from: popple on April 29, 2018, 07:08:27 PM
Heather's whole adventure from regular old BellGabber to Art Bell protege (and headstone designer) would be an intense and buh-zarre experience for most anyone. Can one even return to normal life after that? Makes sense when she says she can't move forward. I do hope she gets professional counseling to help sort things out.

I, also hope that she is able to find a councilor who "speaks radio."  Do you happen to know if Bateman has taken any psychology courses?

Lilith

Quote from: popple on April 29, 2018, 07:08:27 PM

If Heather is as great a radio show host as she thinks she is, she will have her phone ringing off the hook with offers from other Networks.  The thing is, Heather was never Flagship Show material.  The only reason she had that seat, is because Art GAVE it to her.  She is face to face with this reality right now, and only because I don't think she was looking at herself realistically, when Art gave her the chair.  I think she got unrealistic ideas about herself because of him giving her that chair IMO.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on April 29, 2018, 07:14:19 PM
I, also hope that she is able to find a councilor who "speaks radio."  Do you happen to know if Bateman has taken any psychology courses?

The last time Bateman and Heather had a 1-2-1 on air was just over two years ago; It didn't go as amiable as I think Heather expected..

Catsmile

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 29, 2018, 06:08:23 PM
If Art left her his equipment, think of  the crystal clear clarity and audio quality she'll have as a Phone sex operator. She'll probably set a new industry standard. On a serious note does anyone else worry that she has Airyn's ear in estate and legal matters? Airyn who may not have a huge support system in the USA and may not be as familiar with how these things work?

# I've Avoided the depths 2 last part mostly
# TeamIrene

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 29, 2018, 07:15:51 PM
The last time Bateman and Heather had a 1-2-1 on air was just over two years ago; It didn't go as amiable as I think Heather expected..

It made for great (or at least uncomfortable) listening material.