• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: Azzerae on April 29, 2018, 06:19:32 AM
Let me just say I love a tall tale. He's highly entertaining!

Yeah he’s the same level as Hoagland

Just a good character

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on April 29, 2018, 06:41:13 AM
Looks like Keith is doing another show tonight on DMDN.  This time a compilation of Art Bell tribute shows from 8 other paranormal shows across the web.

Wonderful! 

starramus

Quote from: DanTSX on April 26, 2018, 08:48:09 PM
I don’t buy suicide.

Not with the kids.

No way would he abandon the kids.

He abandoned his other offspring.

starramus

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 26, 2018, 08:50:53 PM
Art murdered Ramona confirmed! wow.

Softly with a pillow at that Quartzite campground. And then Airyn killed him for the dough. Was there a prenup?

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on April 29, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

1.) Is one seriously unaware that cigarettes are a delivery system for an addictive drug?

2.) Is one seriously contemplating the notion that Art Bell never got high?

3.) Everyone dies by choice.

He was likely dependent on painkillers at least at the end of his life. Possibly prior.  He had spoken about Percocet etc in he air before in glowing terms.

I won’t judge him.  He fell off a telephone pole after all.  Percs feel great.  I’m sure you can get dependent on them easily.

Element 115

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 29, 2018, 10:29:38 AM
Keith Rowlands Art Bell Commendations Compendium

The GabCast should be on this set list.

DanTSX

Quote from: starramus on April 29, 2018, 10:36:00 AM
Softly with a pillow at that Quartzite campground. And then Airyn killed him for the dough. Was there a prenup?

Heather killed art same way as art killed Ramona

Like pottery

Welcome

Speculate often

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on April 29, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

Heather killed art same way as art killed Ramona

Like pottery

Welcome

Speculate often

I'm no lawyer but I'd remove that accusation, I don't think Heather would appreciate it. Just sayin.

QuoteThe GabCast should be on this set list.

That would take too much time to edit,.. apparently you lack GabCast cognitivity...

Nice to see Malliard on that list - perhaps that hatchet is buried?

Element 115

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 29, 2018, 10:48:09 AM
That would take too much time to edit, apparently you lack GabCast cognitivity...

Apparently so...

Bluejay

Looks like Keith is doing another show tonight on DMDN.  This time a compilation of Art Bell tribute shows from 8 other paranormal shows across the web.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 29, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

I'll have to take a nap again to make sure I can stay awake for this.  I wish the GabCast was on there, but I kind of understand why it isn't.

starramus

MITD's budget cannot afford Heather's opulent salary that was subsidized by Artie. For his pleasure. You won't be seeing Heather back I am certain. Follow the dollar as always.

TigerLily

Quote from: starramus on April 29, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
MITD's budget cannot afford Heather's opulent salary that was subsidized by Artie. For his pleasure. You won't be seeing Heather back I am certain. Follow the dollar as always.

Very good point. I hadn't thought of that. Of course more than likely Art was subsidizing Heather's pay. Even gave her a place to live. Always follow the money

anybody know when Falkie’s “Tribute to Art Bell” is playing ?
will MITD lead off with it, as the BIG LEAD IN ?
or will they hold it till the end as a GRAND FINALE ?

perhaps, since Keith is mic shy...
Falkie will be tapped to HOST tonight ?

Roswells, Art

I thought you all might like this:

Quote from: Art Bell on July 07, 2015, 01:06:43 PM
Shocking Bill Cosby was just quoted on CNN as saying that in Las Vegas he met Ms. Redacted and had sex with her.

Art

malliard

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 29, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

Just two professionals handling business.

Going to be hosting a show Tuesday night...

PABellFan

Leaving XM was a shame. I never had any problems with the feed dropping  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 29, 2018, 11:44:41 AM
That was so weird.

It is but these posts kind of clear it up:

Quote from: transistorundermypillow on July 07, 2015, 01:28:09 PM

Nah, just an observation that only a BellGabber would make from this part of a CNN report:

"He (Cosby) did say he gave drugs to "other people," but when Troiani began to ask Cosby if he gave other people Quaaludes knowing they were illegal, Cosby's attorney interjected and said that his client acknowledged giving them only to a woman whose name is redacted." [/font][/size]

[/font][/size]
A related observation: I'll bet that Bill Cosby was so happy to hear about Jared...

[/font][/size]

Quote from: Ms. C on July 07, 2015, 01:31:12 PM

http://deadspin.com/here-are-the-documents-bill-cosby-didnt-want-you-to-rea-1716083975[/size]

A. I meet Ms (Redacted) in Las Vegas. She meets me back stage. I give her Quaaludes. We then have sex. I do not I can’t judge at this time what she knows about herself for 19 years, a passive personality.[/color][/i]

http://www.people.com/article/bill-cosby-deposition-andrea-constand-quaaludes

but yeah, on second thought...weird

GravitySucks

Quote from: PABellFan on April 29, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

As I remember it there was an automatic timeout. The bumped it up once but itvstill didn’t cover the whole show.

And if you didn’t have a credit card with a US address you couldn’t get the streaming.

ItsOver

Quote from: PABellFan on April 29, 2018, 11:44:50 AM
Excuses, excuses... which one should I use?

Kolchak

Keith has been clever to avoid the "no guest host" policy by just not having an official MITD episode yet. He has kept up his end of the bargain, but is also managing to deliver content for people. Let's see what Heather does tomorrow.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 29, 2018, 11:41:41 AM
I thought you all might like this:

Wow...good recall. I remember that...cringe worthy to say the least.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on April 29, 2018, 12:11:14 PM
Wow...good recall. I remember that...cringe worthy to say the least.

I was really surprised at what a monster Bill Cosby turned out to be. Still am.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 29, 2018, 12:12:41 PM
I was really surprised at what a monster Bill Cosby turned out to be. Still am.

That industry clearly had a tight control over it's stars and employees, and protecting the most famous and powerful...they evidently had a significant part of their budgets spent on paying off victims over the years. Also, the allure of fame and the, "you'll never work in this town again" was powerful enough to keep people quiet...

I'm glad it's changing...been far too long for it. Heck, most businesses have been frightened of being sued into oblivion for even the most minor of infractions (slipping on a rug or hot coffee) for decades now.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on April 29, 2018, 12:18:14 PM
That industry clearly had a tight control over it's stars and employees, and protecting the most famous and powerful...they evidently had a significant part of their budgets spent on paying off victims over the years. Also, the allure of fame and the, "you'll never work in this town again" was powerful enough to keep people quiet...

I'm glad it's changing...been far too long for it. Heck, most businesses have been frightened of being sued into oblivion for even the most minor of infractions (slipping on a rug or hot coffee) for decades now.

The casting couch is still in use when it comes to podcasting, however. Jason Callan still shudders at what he had to do to get on Martinez Tonight.