• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: brig on April 28, 2018, 10:38:55 PM
I'm gonna keep recording, its still a classic selection of Arts bumper music sellected by Keith for Arts Memorial, with no (Redacted)

Praise MV!

Yeah, I'm not sure how much more there is to say about Art, unless someone wants to spill some up to now confidential information.  Listening to the bumpers is nice, and qualifies as a tribute show to me.

Sean92008

Quote from: (aaron) on April 28, 2018, 10:42:07 PM
Heather has removed keith's balls and now keith is Heather's bitch.
I don't think that bulge is a strap-on.

popple

waiting for the magic moment when the ketchup hits

Bobot

My first Bellgab post. Had to check in here after hearing of Art's passing. The gossip, the "banter", good to see the forum is as "lovable" as always! ;) I've spent too much free time reading through this thread. I'm a big Art fan and often leave an earbud in all night listening to one of the old shows. Listening to Keith's bumper music show now. How is everyone taking it? Seems like many were chomping at the bit for some call-ins. I'm enjoying it, but the feeling is weird. I don't know what I hope will happen with MiTD. I hope the network will continue. The drama has been addictive, a true tribute to Art, will he or won't he, or when? How do you folks know when a gab cast is eminent? That would be something to call in to... Something to which to call in... Something, grammar. Anyway, I enjoy the site and the gabcast and the Art and the DMDN. And, also, I had a few beers - I hope that explains the disjointed stream of consciousness. Carry on, bellgabbers.

aldousburbank

Now we gots us some music boys and girls!

Zenman

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 10:50:59 PM
Good luck beating Heather's fire-dancing hexing and Lasha's candle-work.

Good point. He's probably having to take ice baths and shots of absinthe.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Bobot on April 28, 2018, 10:52:32 PM
My first Bellgab post. Had to check in here after hearing of Art's passing. The gossip, the "banter", good to see the forum is as "lovable" as always! ;) I've spent too much free time reading through this thread. I'm a big Art fan and often leave an earbud in all night listening to one of the old shows. Listening to Keith's bumper music show now. How is everyone taking it? Seems like many were chomping at the bit for some call-ins. I'm enjoying it, but the feeling is weird. I don't know what I hope will happen with MiTD. I hope the network will continue. The drama has been addictive, a true tribute to Art, will he or won't he, or when? How do you folks know when a gab cast is eminent? That would be something to call in to... Something to which to call in... Something, grammar. Anyway, I enjoy the site and the gabcast and the Art and the DMDN. And, also, I had a few beers - I hope that explains the disjointed stream of consciousness. Carry on, bellgabbers.

Hi Keith! Post often.

MV/Liberace!

post often.

Lilith

Quote from: sydtron on April 28, 2018, 10:51:18 PM
Hey, at least we got some fucking righteous music to listen to tonight?

Its much better than listening to Heather Wade.

aldousburbank

Woa, did we just jump back or is shit kicking in?

TigerLily

Just now joining the (wake) party. When did it start?

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on April 28, 2018, 10:16:39 PM
No calls, ladies and gents.
https://twitter.com/KeithRowland/status/990444017170042883

Oh hell.  I just got here.  Okay, Keith.  I'll sit this round out with you.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 28, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
LMH is using her casstette deck.
From payphone in which she opened receiver and used alligator clips ('roach clips' to you) to play recordings.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 10:50:59 PM
Good luck beating Heather's fire-dancing hexing and Lasha's candle-work.

sydtron

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 28, 2018, 10:54:25 PM
Woa, did we just jump back or is shit kicking in?

This kickin in man.

Cookie?

Lilith

Welcome to bellgab!  Please post often.

Praise MV!

Asuka Langley

The Keith Rowland dance party sucks desu

WOTR

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 28, 2018, 10:41:02 PM
Keith bent again.

Who knows there really might be some legal documents Art had drawn up regarding MITD and Heather's authority. She may be autonomous with regards to the MITD show.

Keith may own and run the network but he may have very little power when it comes to the MITD other than taking the show off the network and running its website.

Keith did advertise tonight's show on the MITD webpage. So from that it is sort of a MITD music show and the no guest hosts rule may apply.
Either that or he wants to be safe and solely play music as to not send Heather into another tailspin if she hears his voice across the mic.

So, pull MITD from it's time slot for tonight to be replaced with the "KR in the semi-arid landscape" show.

What is starting to throw me is that after my father passed away I did all kinds of stuff for his funeral (story better for a different time.)  In the end, I still delivered a eulogy.  Yup, my voice cracked a little at points.  I ended it by playing the last song that he heard- the one that he passed away to with the both of us listening- "the winner takes it all."  I returned to my seat and had a good breakdown.

That is my father.  In the case of Heather, it was somebody she knew for three years.  In the case of Keith, a good friend of decades.  It's time for one of them to get on the air.  (I give Keith credit for tonight.  I'm sure even this is difficult.  He just needs to jump on the air and say that tonight is a musical tribute and that Monday- one way or the other- there will be a show in honour of Art.)

Ah well... at least it is good music selections- lots that I have not heard in a long time.

Zenman

:D

aldousburbank

Well since Tiger Lilly is here I think we have a qorum.

HumanBeing

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 28, 2018, 10:42:22 PM
But it's Saturday.

If by Saturday you mean MITD does not air any shows on Saturday, yes.

But Keith did use MITD's website to promote the show, a twitter account associated with MITD and he also went on Heather's facebook page to promote it.
The facebook promotion could just be looked at as these fans might be interested in such a tribute so hey why not mention it there sort of thing.
But to use official media accounts that are associated with MITD ;D There is something there. They are not mutually exclusive.

Keith has a personal twitter account he could have used for promotion. Heck he could have recorded a 30 sec blurb about the music tribute and had it repeating on the network all day long to promote it. But instead he used MITD's social media and website to do so.
Therefore, your honor  :D ,  I conclude my case and say this show is a MITD production.

By the way I'm not 'coming at ya' by pointing out these things  ;D They are just observations. Some logical and some speculative but based on circumstance.