• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 28, 2018, 10:45:24 AM
If there is one two fetishes amongst the ladies... It's the accent and uniforms. So, for Halloween (when I dressed up) it was usually a cop from England.

Chicks dig Halloween.

You must be very popular at Halloween.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 01:04:47 PM
I decided you had more time to look into them on your delivery rounds. So left it with you.

There's those delusions we talked about.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
You really do need a brake...You're rolling headlong into even more delusion.

The reason you're one of the biggest posters on the Falkie thread is projection to try to cover what a sack of shit you are. ;D

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
Hey, Jorch is only in his '60s.  He's still hanging with The Kool Kids.

I stand corrected!   :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on April 28, 2018, 01:00:46 PM
How do you know this?

Pictures or it didn't happen!

He doesn't. He has no ability to reason. Insults are all he's got. He's got nowhere else to go. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM

yoursongs

Why would anybody want this show?
NEGATIVES
1) Time of broadcast
2) Audience Numbers
3) Rate of Pay
4) In-house Drama
POSITIVES
1) It was once associated with Art Bell (at least i think this was positive)
2) You would be better than the last host
3) You would have 4 hours to make your point, take calls, whatever

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 01:07:20 PM
The reason you're one of the biggest posters on the Falkie thread is projection to try to cover what a sack of shit you are. ;D

Quote from: Jackstar on April 28, 2018, 12:57:15 PM
That is a true story.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 28, 2018, 01:05:14 PM
i reckon she's busy making one helluva headstone atm.

I reckon. A thing of beauty.

Yorkshire pud

If anyone can be arsed to look, and look up your post history, type in Faggot and idiot in the search box...You come out with 9 and 30 pages respectively.  ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 28, 2018, 01:13:23 PM
thas rite

Hand chiseled. What you reckon the epitaph reads? "Working title"...

Yorkshire pud

You're the biggest poster on this site and you've been here half as long as me..You win the internet!!!  ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
The lungs and stature he mentioned yesterday; The prolapse and sundry other ailments were posited by SV, and he's pretty intuitive with things like that.

I'm a doubting thomas, me...and in turn, am trying to muster up the courage to inspect this heinous anal hangnail. Meet me halfway, Yorkie!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 01:13:58 PM
If anyone can be arsed to look, and look up your post history, type in Faggot and idiot in the search box...You come out with 9 and 30 pages respectively.  ::)

I welcome it! :)

IcicleTrepan

On a saner note, I'm really looking forward to that bumper music show tonight.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 01:14:55 PM
You're the biggest poster on this site and you've been here half as long as me..You win the internet!!!  ;D

Then what are you still doing here?! ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 01:14:55 PM
You're the biggest poster on this site

Let's not forget to count all the posts from all your faggot sockpuppet alt accounts.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 01:16:02 PM
I welcome it! :)

How many cushions do you need to sit on before you see the screen? Or do you prefer a baby's high chair?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 28, 2018, 01:20:42 PM
How many cushions do you need to sit on before you see the screen? Or do you prefer a baby's high chair?

Oh, here comes Yorkie's faggot buddy in for the assist because Yorkie can stand on his own. Looks like the muslims let you out of your cage early today. :D

munbeam666

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 28, 2018, 01:16:02 PM
I hope that they take some calls...would like to hear the questions posed

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 28, 2018, 01:17:44 PM
Let's not forget to count all the posts from all your faggot sockpuppet alt accounts.

Damn, If wasn't for you pesky kids snitching to MV, I'd have got away with it.. I'll come quietly constable, you got me bang to rights and no mistake..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
Damn, If wasn't for you pesky kids snitching to MV, I'd have got away with it.. I'll come quietly constable, you got me bang to rights and no mistake..

We know that. Now if only you'd go away. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 01:27:26 PM
We know that. Now if only you'd go away. ::)

And leave MV without his diaper money? I'm not that heartless.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 28, 2018, 01:24:30 PM
I hope that they take some calls...would like to hear the questions posed

That will be interesting, if he actually does take calls. If he doesn't, HW's fans will call him chicken shit. If he does, he's bound to get some HW groupies.  ;D  The second choice would certainly be entertaining.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2018, 12:34:58 PM
Gravity comes cheap. A bag of doughnuts or a Texas tree guide should do. Pick one.

I see Heather's already shaken MV outta his tree there. It didn't take long for her to bring him to his demise. She just can't help herself, can she? Cages, trees, you name it...

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 28, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

What time will it begin and where do I tune in?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Azzerae on April 28, 2018, 01:28:50 PM
I see Heather's already shaken MV outta his tree there. It didn't take long for her to bring him to his demise. She just can't help herself, can she? Cages, trees, you name it...

Her more rabid supporters need to go back into their cages.

grano salis

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 01:23:05 PM
Oh, here comes Yorkie's faggot buddy in for the assist because Yorkie can stand on his own. Looks like the muslims let you out of your cage early today. :D

Calm down.  You've been agitated since the Trump-plankton comment for some reason.  I've had a REALLY bad day--found out that an employee was 'borrowing' money from petty cash for lunch--Now that is something to get upset about. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

He does seem rather cagey now that you mention it. I guess Heather's not the only one who can rattle a cage.