• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 28, 2018, 06:29:23 AM
True, though If you're "Dark Matter Radio", it may kind of limit what your flagship show content should be. UFOS/aliens, cryptology, ghosts, exorcism, etc..   What do you think would be a good fit?  Maybe missing persons/cold cases?  Dark history? (like, way back history).  Personally, I did not care for the shows Heather was putting on.  Forget her voice (which I didn't like), I thought her topics were boring compared to the stuff Art was putting on.

I think someone interested in ALL the topics you suggested, and MORE would be great, as long as they don't do a lot of giggling and laughing.  The host doesn't have to be knowledgeable, just INTERESTED.  The GUEST should supply the knowledge, the HOST should ask the right questions, and they WILL ask the right questions, and not have to fill air space with giggling and laughing, IF they are truly INTERESTED.  That's what makes MV GREAT.  He is interested in anything people want to talk about, and even if he isn't, he SOUNDS like he is. 

This is all my sincere opinion only.  I could be wrong.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 28, 2018, 05:41:34 AM
Dave Schrader is another name that hasn't been thrown around much, but he's available as far as I know.

I doubt that would happen. He has his own radio/podcast show and is also still guest hosting Coast To Coast from time to time.

He is a member of this forum. You could always send him a message about it to gauge his interest ;)

HumanBeing

I like this exchange here were the guy threatens to cancel his MITD subscription yet has not been a subscriber since December 2016 hahahah
This back and forth is still ongoing currently on his facebook  ;D

I wouldn’t trust any state ment by rose girl lasha senuik.  Shes à morbidly obèse fortune teller who claims to have been chosen by God.
Quote from: HumanBeing on April 28, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

According to Keith he has not had any calls from Heather since Monday (the day of the possible guest host and she freaked out).
So if we are to believe Keith, Lasha's statement earlier on that he was not taking Heather's calls is a bunch of bullshit  ;D

From the moment I saw RoseGirl was involved in this, I knew there was a good chance Heather was going to blow her gig. 

Pushy, whacked-out, tone-deaf, unlikable (to put it mildly), trouble - a sort of unpleasant version of Hilary Clinton.  H knew better than to let RG in.

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 28, 2018, 06:44:03 AM
I like this exchange here were the guy threatens to cancel his MITD subscription yet has not been a subscriber since December 2016 hahahah
This back and forth is still ongoing currently on his facebook  ;D

This lunacy just goes on and on.   

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 28, 2018, 06:47:12 AM

He needs all the help he can get.

Keith is less crazy IMO. I think he has been more than fair to her.

K_Dubb

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 28, 2018, 06:47:12 AM

He needs all the help he can get.

My theory is, based on his knowledge of Keef's reply to Chefist and cancelled subscription, that he is playing the agent provocateur.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 28, 2018, 06:44:34 AM
So everyone is crazy? Lol. Got it!

It is interesting though that folks on her facebook page are jumping over Keith for not going easy on Heather because they say she is still grieving and perhaps acting irrational.

Yet they give no empathy towards Keith, who has known Art longer than Heather, and may also be grieving in his way and thus may be prone to acting a bit irrational by posting some dirty laundry out in the open.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 28, 2018, 06:46:03 AM
I wouldn’t trust any state ment by rose girl lasha senuik.  Shes à morbidly obèse fortune teller who claims to have been chosen by God.

Wouldn't god have made her pleasant and attractive?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 28, 2018, 06:54:09 AM
It is interesting though that folks on her facebook page are jumping over Keith for not going easy on Heather because they say she is still grieving and perhaps acting irrational.

Yet they give no empathy towards Keith, who has known Art longer than Heather, and may also be grieving in his way and thus may be prone to acting a bit irrational by posting some dirty laundry out in the open.
I agree. And to be fair she started airing their private stuff first. Doesn’t mean he should have continued it but he has a businsss to run. All of this is a three ring circus for an internet radio show. Lmao!
What is amusing is I have listened to at least four Art Bell tributes and zero mention Heather. Ouch. Lol.

DanTSX

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 27, 2018, 11:38:54 PM
And yet there she is living in his home, having daily conversations about the show, broadcasting from his set up. 

Art said a lot of things

Yeah art was full of shit

Especially when it came to pussy

HumanBeing

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 28, 2018, 06:47:50 AM
From the moment I saw RoseGirl was involved in this, I knew there was a good chance Heather was going to blow her gig. 

Pushy, whacked-out, tone-deaf, unlikable (to put it mildly), trouble - a sort of unpleasant version of Hilary Clinton.  H knew better than to let RG in.

She's the female version of Sean David Morton.

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 28, 2018, 06:51:12 AM
My theory is, based on his knowledge of Keef's reply to Chefist and cancelled subscription, that he is playing the agent provocateur.

Well some situations need poking with a stick.............

HumanBeing

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 28, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
Wouldn't god have made her pleasant and attractive?

They don't make a paper bag big enough to put over her head.

So could "Bill" be Six Week Tenure®?     ???

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2018, 07:02:02 AM
Well some situations need poking with a stick.............

I must own I am entirely of your way of thinking.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 28, 2018, 06:57:22 AM
I agree. And to be fair she started airing their private stuff first. Doesn’t mean he should have continued it but he has a businsss to run. All of this is a three ring circus for an internet radio show. Lmao!
What is amusing is I have listened to at least four Art Bell tributes and zero mention Heather. Ouch. Lol.

Well Heather may make an announcement this weekend about her future. It is going to be interesting  ;D

Keith may try to find out her plan before Monday considering it would be ideal for him to know to give him time to finalize other options.

All indications appear to show that Keith will go the guest host route this Monday or Tuesday if she does not return or needs more time away.

AZZERAE

That one guy Bill on Heather's official Facebook page is giving Keith a fucking hard time. Goddamned busybody.

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 28, 2018, 07:07:14 AM
I must own I am entirely of your way of thinking.

Interesting.  Could K_Dubb be both Bill and Six Week Tenure®?

Riddles inside Puzzles wrapped in Intrigue.  What's real and what's illusion?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2018, 07:06:04 AM
So could "Bill" be Six Week Tenure®?     ???

There are more than a few here who have honed their game on that other large target.  Perhaps it is the idealist in me that wants to believe those skills can be put to use.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 28, 2018, 07:08:22 AM
Bill Garner, certified potato

That guy, if his facebook pic and cover pic is any indication, apparently has offspring. Dear Jesus  ;D

HumanBeing

We are at 2500 pages in this message thread.

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 28, 2018, 07:14:24 AM
There are more than a few here who have honed their game on that other large target.  Perhaps it is the idealist in me that wants to believe those skills can be put to use.

Inspiring words.   ;)