• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 27, 2018, 07:57:08 PM
Matches up with my personal observations, decades later of kids that started daily pot usage when 12 to 14 years old. Always noticing that older life long daily pot users are having optic nerve and other eye problems.

::)

Theadora

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 27, 2018, 07:43:07 PM
Bongs with ice water for the win.
Pullin those frosty tubes

Too cold for me.  I simply prefer to French inhale.

Theadora

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 07:43:01 PM
As I say, I don't give a shit what you think.

Nature Magazine..Sorry it isn't an Alex Jones or the hippy video. And it has big words in it.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-11645-8

Chronic adolescent marijuana use has been linked to the later development of psychiatric diseases such as schizophrenia. GABAergic hypofunction in the prefrontal cortex (PFC) is a cardinal pathological feature of schizophrenia and may be a mechanism by which the PFC loses its ability to regulate sub-cortical dopamine (DA) resulting in schizophrenia-like neuropsychopathology. In the present study, we exposed adolescent rats to Δ-9-tetra-hydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive component in marijuana. At adulthood, we characterized the functionality of PFC GABAergic neurotransmission and its regulation of sub-cortical DA function using molecular, behavioral and in-vivo electrophysiological analyses. Our findings revealed a persistent attenuation of PFC GABAergic function combined with a hyperactive neuronal state in PFC neurons and associated disruptions in cortical gamma oscillatory activity. These PFC abnormalities were accompanied by hyperactive DAergic neuronal activity in the ventral tegmental area (VTA) and behavioral and cognitive abnormalities similar to those observed in psychiatric disorders. Remarkably, these neuronal and behavioral effects were reversed by pharmacological activation of GABAA receptors in the PFC. Together, these results identify a mechanistic link between dysregulated frontal cortical GABAergic inhibition and sub-cortical DAergic dysregulation, characteristic of well-established neuropsychiatric endophenotypes.

Heather Wade is a heavy weed smoker isn't she?

Oh, you're talking about burn out.  A good hit of Acid clears up that shit.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Theadora on April 27, 2018, 08:07:53 PM
Oh, you're talking about burn out.  A good hit of Acid clears up that shit.

Are you single?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on April 27, 2018, 08:06:28 PM
Too cold for me.  I simply prefer to French inhale.

I'm like Snoop Dog. I just like boring old white Zig Zags. 8)

Theadora

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 07:34:31 PM
Cannabis burns hotter than tobacco. Causing the lungs to deal with it. And taken regularly before the age of about 23-24 can cause the frontal cortex to not fuse. This means that the brain doesn't develop correctly preventing it from reasoning the way adults do.. It's why we look back and wonder how the hell we thought it was a good idea climbing a 100 foot tree when we were kids, as adults it looks stupid. That isn't just fear or lack of ability, it's our reasoning.

Climb a hundred foot tree?  That's nothing. 

We were skipping school in the park and crossed the log across the ravine to a pair of twin deciduous trees which grew in parallel, at a forty five degree angle.  We smoked a joint, then Eddy decided to climb up to where they intersected with an ancient Fir.  He told us that it took so long to get up there, that he wondered if it would be faster to climb down the vertical tree.  We advised that he wouldn't be able to reach it across the gap. 

Danny lit another joint, and Eddy got pissed because he was missing out, so he hung a BA, and threatened to take a dump on our heads.  Then he said: "Here I come!"  We yelled: "Don't do it!"

Eddy jumped and, caught the end of a pair of branches that bowed way low, then rebounded way up, then snapped like a wet towel on the ass of a Freshman.  He dropped to another pair which caught under his arms, but they snapped too.  Again he fell, and again more branches caught him. 

He kept falling, faster, his arms and head flailing like a rag doll, continually picking up speed, as branches collected under his arms, until he was about fifteen feet above the dirt.  The piles of branches dropped from under his arms, as he rotated backwards and dropped, landing on his shoulder blades.  His shoe flew off his foot about ten feet away. 

Danny looked at me speechless for a moment, then said: "He's dead."  Any higher drop, and he would have broken his neck. 

The first thing Eddy said was: "My shoe!"  "Get me my shoe."  "My dad will kill me if I lose my shoe."

Those were the days.

Faustina

So a guy who's a member of my Art Bell group on FB says he's been in communication with Heather and she has no intention of returning to hosting on Monday. 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Faustina on April 27, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
So a guy who's a member of my Art Bell group on FB says he's been in communication with Heather and she has no intention of returning to hosting on Monday.
I don’t think she is ever coming back. Just my opinion.

Element 115

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

I have serious doubts as well.

DanTSX

Is “some guy” keith?

ranger_star

Norm

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

Falkie quit jobs too.

GravitySucks

Based on Keith’s tweet about the next few days being about lawyers and emotions I would bet against her showing up.

GravitySucks

# HeadstonesTakeTime
# SpellCheckandGrammarCheck
# Who’sGotFinalApprovalAuthority?
# WillItBeConsideredArt?

Sean92008

Well, if she doesn't return... I think it just proves that she wasn't paying attention when Art was trying to teach her shit.

Good riddance.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Faustina

Quote from: DanTSX on April 27, 2018, 08:20:07 PM
Is “some guy” keith?

Rowland?  No.  This is a guy in communication with Heather.  According to him, Keith hasn't returned her calls since Monday. 

DanTSX

Quote from: Sammi on April 27, 2018, 08:25:35 PM
Not sure if this has been posted yet...  But the plot thickens.. https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/fbi-art-bell-aka-arthur-william-bell-iii-52624/

Is this where we find out of he was an Intel asset?  Hence the surprising aversion to 9/11 theories and buying up wholesale the explanations given by a 25 year old researcher for Popular Mechanics (and convent ly related to Chertoff)?

I mean it wouldn’t seem that odd after the government / media collusion for HRC in the 2016 campaign.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Faustina on April 27, 2018, 08:31:30 PM
Rowland?  No.  This is a guy in communication with Heather.  According to him, Keith hasn't returned her calls since Monday.

His lawyer probably advised against it

Faustina

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 08:26:03 PM
Based on Keith’s tweet about the next few days being about lawyers and emotions I would bet against her showing up.

The will reading, I'll bet.  I hope Art leaves Keith some money too. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: DanTSX on April 27, 2018, 08:31:36 PM
Is this where we find out of he was an Intel asset?  Hence the surprising aversion to 9/11 theories and buying up wholesale the explanations given by a 25 year old researcher for Popular Mechanics (and convent ly related to Chertoff)?

I mean it wouldn’t seem that odd after the government / media collusion for HRC in the 2016 campaign.

So they killed him because he voted for Trump?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 08:32:13 PM
His lawyer probably advised against it

Or he's been too busy negotiating with George.   Senda After Sunset is *this* close to becoming a reality!

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 27, 2018, 08:29:33 PM
Well, if she doesn't return... I think it just proves that she wasn't paying attention when Art was trying to teach her shit.

Good riddance.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Heather is finished. her behavior during the past two weeks would be difficult to overcome even if she was an exellent host. it's over.