• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

TigerLily

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 21, 2017, 12:42:04 AM
I often wonder how people like that can be permitted to live.

Yes. I was so traumatized I printed them out and scotch taped them to my mirror

ponyboysunset

Quote from: TigerLily on September 21, 2017, 12:03:14 AM
For some reason I always get Lovely Latinas and Meet Beautiful Ukraine Women. Maybe when we got hacked they switched our names. How's your Equifax numbers?
I don't discuss my finances here. LOL. If I have learned one thing from this thread it's not to give out tons of personal information.

Now in the spirit of the thread what I should have done was given you my social security number so you could just see for yourself because that's the level of retard we are dealing with when we deal with Senda. He brought all of this on himself by literally discussing every shitty detail of his life. To quote what I say to people all the time,

NO ONE CARES. Now STFU and of course friendship.

And either Queenie is the ultimate troll or just a clueless mark. Either way welcome aboard.

Any updates on what Falkie had for dinner last night?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 21, 2017, 07:22:50 AM
Any updates on what Falkie had for dinner last night?

I haven't heard anything yet.  Still waiting for illnesses update as well.

Queenie

Quote from: Norm on September 20, 2017, 11:32:28 PM
You should really know more about Art Bell and how this place evolved.

9-9-95 or thereabouts...

"Art Bell (The original Radio Show) has a few steady sponsors, most notably a mysterious electronics company that is virtually unknown outside of Bell's realm. (CC Radio, Bob Crane) They sell radios, fax machines and antennas at prices that may or may not be just this side of larceny (debate on this subject is ongoing and inconclusive). According to Bell, everything they sell is "built like a tank", but apparently they are very rare tanks, since they always seem to be "just about to run out" of almost every item they offer.
The same company is the manufacturer of a doomed-from-the-start "video phone" computer device that only worked over regular phone lines - not on the net. Apparently no one in Research & Development ever considered the fact that dialing someone long distance just to look at grainy, jerky pictures of them was a bad, bad idea. Heralded as "a paradigm shift", and "the greatest invention of my lifetime" by Bell, the "video phone" device seems to have died a quiet death. (Remember is this 1995, cars had 4 wheels and no air bags)

Also available from one of Bell's favorite advertisers is a $600 set of magnets that the unfortunate buyer wing-nuts onto the water pipes leading into the house. These magnets exhibit some magical properties that "actually change the molecular structure of the water" (though Bell has recently backpedalled and dropped this often-used hyperbole). There was a caller who claimed to have sold the shady magnets at one time and tried to warn people away from them (saying the only thing they even negligably worked on were PVC pipes - like those leading to mobile homes), but Bell hung up on him saying that he "had an agenda".

The water magnet company has recently offered "dealerships". Yes, for a small investment, you too can peddle worthless voodoo crap to your friends and family.

Various other items include a spray on aspirin product (recently offered in a roll-on version - apparently for people with sore armpits), a flower company that will ship you a "mugungous" box of "miniature carnations" (whatever the hell they are), a series of painfully ridiculous Mayan-themed new age records (you'll hear them used as "bumpers" on the program), and various shady investment schemes that prey upon gullible people who's fears of "The Guvamint" have been fueled by Bell and other reactionary lunatics populating the AM (or for the terminally paranoid, shortwave) dial.

There's much more on the net, however, Bell's lawyers have killed off most of it.

Notable contributors from 1995 or thereabouts...

Tim Hill - The patron saint of the group and a very effective spy. He always seems to be turning up information that he has no business having access to. Author of the dangerous (it must be, since Bell and his pet chimp threatened legal action and once actually succeeded in shutting it down) "Art Bell Parody page".

(http://www.ddgnevada.com/other/ab/ab.html)

Ross Bench - MIA, but he touched off the war that almost killed the group with his infamous "love you long time" post, which referred to Bell's wife Ramona (we're still looking for a copy of the original post).

Unfortunately, every nutcake crystal-rubbing, bunny-hugging, tree-
sitting, tofu-eating, Volvo-driving, whale-watching, New-Age,
backyard-preaching, Bible-thumping, god-bothering, bigfoot-chasing,
spoon-bending, remote-viewing, star-gazing, reverse-swearing,
reptile-fucking, carpet-munching, fudge-packing, toad-licking,
goat-sucking, Clinton-loving, flame-trolling, pamphlet-peddling,
horoscope-reading, alien abductee seems to think it's fun to post his
or her dreck into afa-b.

Not only that, but we're also plagued by every goddam hypocritical,
brain-dead, mega-dittoing, Reagan-worshipping, Newtie-following,
Clinton-bashing, Hillary-hating, gun-hugging, miltia-joining, bunny-
bopping, forest-raping, earth-paving, river-damming, species-
exterminating, ozone-trashing, pickup-with-gun-rack-driving, Medicare-
killing, tax-avoiding, mind-controlling, urban-legend-quoting,
trickle-downing, "liberal"-hating, gay-bashing, femiNazi-spewing,
hate-spouting, Bible-quoting, Moral Mafia, jack-booted, cross-burning,
Klan-joining, Commie-baiting, conspiracy-theorist, neo-Nazi, crypto-
Fascist, radical-right-wing ditto-head that comes down the pike.

Then, when a few of us shred these fatheads to bits by debunking their
favorite fantasy, they start whining.

Please lurk before you make an ass of yourself, then:

If you can't stand the heat, stay the hell out of our newsgroup.

"This is not a gentle place."

And that's the way it was a long time ago.....

Norm thank you for the reply. I didn't understand a lot of your post so I had my friend Tizzy's husband read it. He said that "Norm" was explaining why I bought all of Major Ed Dames DVD's and went to his seminars in Florida.  Some connections also about believing in paranormal and making life choices?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Queenie on September 21, 2017, 07:33:37 AM
Norm thank you for the reply. I didn't understand a lot of your post so I had my friend Tizzy's husband read it. He said that "Norm" was explain why I bought all of Major Ed Dames DVD's and went to his seminars in Florida.  Some connections also about believing in paranormal and making life choices?

Okay Casio, the gag is over. You can go now.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 21, 2017, 07:36:07 AM
Okay Casio, the gag is over. You can go now.
It's not Casio, I think it is bateman doing another of his old lady characters.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 21, 2017, 07:38:03 AM

You could be right, but I think it's George.

Yorkshire pud

I'm getting Walmart banners. Does anyone know if Senda was successful in getting any donations to the crowd fund he set up after Kathy was robbed in the Concord Walmart by three/ six/ ten black guys (not racist, its just how Senda imagined them to be) that strangely none of the staff, managers or security staff knew had happened?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on September 21, 2017, 07:39:03 AM
That could be as well. Hell it could be you or even one of my rogue personalities that some how got loose again. LOL
I'm getting ads for rental cars. God dammit.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 21, 2017, 07:42:55 AM
That could be as well. Hell it could be you or even one of my rogue personalities that some how got loose again. LOL

Well, I know it's not me.

And it's not me either.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 21, 2017, 07:42:55 AM
I'm getting ads for rental cars. God dammit.

You have personalities more rogue than your normal one?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 21, 2017, 07:46:54 AM
You have personalities more rogue than your normal one?
Makes the normal one look tame. 8) Or at least that is what I am told.

Quote from: brig on September 21, 2017, 07:39:03 AM

No way. George has a style that is unmistakable and he is unable to keep refering to himself in the third person.

Oh and Yorki, it was the Pittsburg Walmart.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 21, 2017, 07:50:29 AM
Makes the normal one look tame. 8) Or at least that is what I am told.

Which one controls where the laser is pointed when you are sleeping?

damon

Falkie is almost tied with Snoory in page count. Have a good day everyone.

SredniVashtar

It looks like Marge didn't come through with her donation. You can't trust anyone these days.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on September 21, 2017, 08:39:30 AM
Falkie is almost tied with Snoory in page count. Have a good day everyone.

Well, it certainly isn't because George posts in it.

...just sayin.

Queenie

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 21, 2017, 07:38:03 AM

I really am having problems understanding George Senda and his realtionship to this thread. It's fascinating watching his videos and then reading the discussion here.

Tizzy's husband Eric asked if George is doing "Preformance Art" on some of his video?

Eric is becoming a fan of George Senda too.

Queenie

Quote from: brig on September 21, 2017, 08:49:00 AM
Well, it certainly isn't because George posts in it.

...just sayin.

Eric wants me to ask if George Senda and Casio are the same person?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 21, 2017, 07:42:28 AM
I'm getting Walmart banners. Does anyone know if Senda was successful in getting any donations to the crowd fund he set up after Kathy was robbed in the Concord Walmart by three/ six/ ten black guys (not racist, its just how Senda imagined them to be) that strangely none of the staff, managers or security staff knew had happened?
the "disappearance" of ALL Walmart associates with knowledge and the store security video of the assault and robbery of slow Kathy at the Pittsburg store was a vast conspiracy
(unfortunately, it was before George retained his pro bono crack student legal team)

*and don't forget George said it happened, so it happened !

Quote from: Queenie on September 21, 2017, 09:53:56 AM
I don't think so

but, I could be wrong

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Queenie on September 21, 2017, 09:35:48 AM
I really am having problems understanding George Senda and his realtionship to this thread. It's fascinating watching his videos and then reading the discussion here.

Tizzy's husband Eric asked if George is doing "Preformance Art" on some of his video?

Way to commit whoever you are. My two main suspects 1. bateman 2. TMK. See this is a great promotional move. Keep it twitchy my friend.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 21, 2017, 10:23:10 AM
Way to commit whoever you are. My two main suspects 1. bateman 2. TMK. See this is a great promotional move. Keep it twitchy my friend.

Well, whoever they are they are reasonably literate, which narrows the field of potential Bellgabbers down considerably.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 21, 2017, 10:34:32 AM
Well, whoever they are they are reasonably literate, which narrows the field of potential Bellgabbers down considerably.
hahahah I had the exact same thought. And I think they messed up a letter on purpose as they clearly knew we were getting too close.

Lilith

Quote from: Queenie on September 21, 2017, 09:53:56 AM

No, but they sure do look alike, except George is much older than Casio.  I can't help but think they are closely related, but I could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: Queenie on September 21, 2017, 09:35:48 AM

Yes, George has acting experience, and is famous for a few rolls he played, one of which is Snoopy.  I think his filthy hoarding grovel is probably a stage set up in a basement, where he plays the hilarious roll of an arrogant, begging, stupid, funny old man, to amuse his fans in the Senda thread here at sewergab.com.

sorry for the typo, roll/role, whatever  lol's

In Senda's request for a Famous Monster Con ticket he says it is $159 for a 3 day ticket but on their site is shows it is $79 or $59 for age 65 and older.

https://register.growtix.com/e/famous_monsters_halloween_bash_2017

I am beginning to think that he pads his money request to get extra.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 21, 2017, 11:01:43 AM
In Senda's request for a Famous Monster Con ticket he says it is $159 for a 3 day ticket but on their site is shows it is $79 or $59 for age 65 and older.

What? Are you implying what I think you're implying?  >:(

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 21, 2017, 11:01:43 AM

GFM charges 8%. I bet he wants the weekend pass with merchandise bundle for $129 plus extra to cover the GFM fees.  Not realizing if he gets the senior citizen pass he can still buy a bunch of stuff and come in less. Or maybe he wants in to one of the $100 autograph or photoop sessions.