• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2017, 02:39:57 PM
Please don't cry Happy.  Know that I enjoyed irritating Senda!  Yes, I enjoyed it very much  ;D
in a "playfully loving way"...
just like when Mr. Senda slugged slow Kathy

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

Hey, go steady now... There's a libelous comment in there.

I know, Right?  ;D

But if it makes Happy happy....

I can overlook it, I think...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

Hey, go steady now... There's a libelous comment in there.
oooppppps,
damnit, don't tell me you have Falkie's crack pro bono student legal team on retainer...

MAX

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 04, 2017, 02:15:39 PM
Who cares what that fat sack of shit does? He was boring as fuck then and he'd be even worse now. I couldn't care less whether his channel gets traffic or not; obviously all you care about is having a show to stick to like a remora while adding nothing of value. And please stop blasting air through your nostrils after every boring sentence, like a mutant walrus; it makes me want to beat you to death with the nearest available blunt object. Thanks in advance. Friendship.

THIS

will "code words" be required by Mr. Senda ?
grift = sunshine
scam = rain
Menthol Newport smoking BLACK MAN = hemorrhoid
slow Kathy = Princess Diana
anal probe by BLACK MAN = love that kielbasa
will we all need a "code book" ?

WhiteCrow

I'm concerned about George's health issues and weigh.. I don't see how him coming back is going to help either.

Wouldn't it more than likely add more stress?

I didn't mine at all being part of his private Fortress Thread.. I mostly ignored it as I do most of his videos.

For the newcomers here, if you listened to last night's show. Those old recording of George were scripted. George thought he was doing an audtion from a movie script.

George just wants to be appreciated and liked.

Hope The Big Guy finds what he needs. Doubt if it's here.

damon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 04, 2017, 03:09:21 PM
I'm concerned about George's health issues and weigh.. I don't see how him coming back is going to help either.

Wouldn't it more than likely add more stress?

I didn't mine at all being part of his private Fortress Thread.. I mostly ignored it as I do most of his videos.

For the newcomers here, if you listened to last night's show. Those old recording of George were scripted. George thought he was doing an audtion from a movie script.

I just got an inbox from falkie and he stated that he is NOT coming back here because of MV, Heather Wade and all of the Trolls.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 04, 2017, 03:09:21 PM

He'd be appreciated if he wasn't such a fat useless cunt.

I hope he finds what he needs, preferably while he's standing on a railway line and there's an express train approaching

Lilith

Quote from: damon on September 04, 2017, 03:31:55 PM
I just got an inbox from falkie and he stated that he is NOT coming back here because of MV, Heather Wade and all of the Trolls.

I was trying to prepare you for that in my own way...

damon

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2017, 03:39:46 PM
I was trying to prepare you for that in my own way...
I know that there was a 99% chance that he would not be coming back. You are right Brig. But we all know that he still lurks here.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on September 04, 2017, 03:44:04 PM
I know that there was a 99% chance that he would not be coming back. You are right Brig. But we all know that he still lurks here.

I'm still looking forward to a video where he gloats that some people asked him to come back lol's

damon

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2017, 03:47:03 PM
I'm still looking forward to a video where he gloats that some people asked him to come back lol's
Me too. I did plant a seed for that video.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 04, 2017, 03:36:05 PM

I hope he finds what he needs, preferably while he's standing on a railway line and there's an express train approaching

Now that I'm an expert on California (Well, the northern bit), I can with a great deal of confidence say that the term 'express' isn't used here. Certainly not for trains that lumber along at about 25 mph blowing their fucking air horns every ten feet because someone twenty miles away might be too stupid to cross a level crossing when something on rails weighing several thousand tons is lumbering towards them.

That being the case: "I hope he finds what he needs, preferably while he's standing on a railway line and there's a mile long freight train approaching."

damon

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2017, 03:51:07 PM
Now that I'm an expert on California (Well, the northern bit), I can with a great deal of confidence say that the term 'express' isn't used here. Certainly not for trains that lumber along at about 25 mph blowing their fucking air horns every ten feet because someone twenty miles away might be too stupid to cross a level crossing when something on rails weighing several thousand tons is lumbering towards them.

That being the case: "I hope he finds what he needs, preferably while he's standing on a railway line and there's a mile long freight train approaching."
How do you like California Yorkshire??

SredniVashtar

Even better. It doesn't have to be a quick enda for Senda, it's not as if he's quick enough on his pins to avoid it. He'd probably get fucked up by a milk float

not to worry...
Mr. Senda is probably just having a bad day...
(as though he ever had a good one....)

alright, hitting a FAT COW is one thing...
hitting a Falkie is something else !
(are you hoping for a trail derailment ?)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 04, 2017, 04:02:59 PM
not to worry...
Mr. Senda is probably just having a bad day...
(as though he ever had a good one....)

It all started to go wrong for Senda the day he was born. He took a look round, decided he didn't like this place very much, and had to be forcibly restrained by  medical staff from crawling back up there.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 04, 2017, 03:36:05 PM

Why all the hate for George? Other than being on government assistance, like millions of others.
And obvious personality peculiarities, I see a lonely guy trying to find his own unique way.  I appreciate his passion for trying to entertain others.

Sure I gave and loaned him a few bucks so he could interview George Noory. That was fun for the Big Guy and us. No harm done. And I'd help him again if would bring some 'real' happyness into his life.

The Big Guy is OK

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on September 04, 2017, 03:31:55 PM

To bad George isn't better at playing the game of "Life"... He has Perseverance,  Knowledge and Passion. That's a lot more than most people are blessed with.. Maybe we could get him a "Life" coach?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 04, 2017, 04:13:10 PM
I appreciate his passion for trying to entertain others.

He doesn't want to entertain people, and he succeeds. He's been told how he can improve but he ignores everyone. His channel is just a scamming platform.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 04, 2017, 04:27:49 PM
He doesn't want to entertain people, and he succeeds. He's been told how he can improve but he ignores everyone. His channel is just a scamming platform.

He doesn't just ignore everybody, he out and out spews his rage out at them.

WhiteCrow

I truly enjoyed Falkie's coverage of the abandoned buildings in his area.  I wish he would do more of those. They were creepy and interesting.

Love ALL plus Grub

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 04, 2017, 04:27:49 PM

You're cynical... George wants to entertain! The recent "I can fix almost anything" video is proof.

No one is that dumb to leave a guard off a fan with all the Kittie Kats in his apartment..

https://youtu.be/0mu-1MNuH38

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2017, 04:31:39 PM
He doesn't just ignore everybody, he out and out spews his rage out at them.

I stand corrected. Senda is an ungrateful, unpleasant lump of human refuse who smells like a dead raccoon in a heatwave. Senda apologists like WC should be, frankly, shot.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 04, 2017, 04:37:15 PM
You're cynical... George wants to entertain! The recent "I can fix almost anything" video is proof.

I'm just bitter after a bad breakup. My little Yorkie getting hitched to that gold-digging trollop was a bit of a body blow. But I'm sure she'll give him syphillis so it's not all bad news.