• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on August 30, 2017, 11:34:59 PM
Also, can you imagine how disgusting that coffee machine is?  The low-res video reveals little, and even so, I could see the filth.

I buy cheap coffee machines so that I can throw them away after about six months and get a new, clean coffee machine.  I'm Michael Vandeven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6WsyWRXY18

Quote from: brig on August 30, 2017, 09:21:43 PM
Yeah.  George always blames the companys, but the truth is, he doesn't read the small print.  George hasn't learned yet that nothing's free.

Looks like Seraphim gave him the heads up in the comments of the unboxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSG4XPjyl4Q

The deciding it suddenly tastes bad is just because he is a vengeful ass.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 30, 2017, 11:45:22 PM

You have to love somebody who would not only watch his video, but then spend her own time researching the company AND warning George of the upcoming charge to (his?) credit card.

Quote from: WOTR on August 30, 2017, 11:49:14 PM
You have to love somebody who would not only watch his video, but then spend her own time researching the company AND warning George of the upcoming charge to (his?) credit card.

All I did while watching it was laugh at Patty and Kathy's plans for the weekend. They are going to San Francisco to see the Highland Games and escape the heat. Presumably because they are put on by The Caledonian Club of San Francisco.

One little problem. They are 40 miles away in Pleasanton at the Alameda Fair Grounds.

Quote from: mv on August 30, 2017, 11:34:59 PM
Also, can you imagine how disgusting that coffee machine is?  The low-res video reveals little, and even so, I could see the filth.

I buy cheap coffee machines so that I can throw them away after about six months and get a new, clean coffee machine.  I'm Michael Vandeven.

i got tired of the worthless (cheap or otherwise) coffee makers. picked up a stainless steel french press years ago. it does a damn good job of brewing nice hot sassafras tea too.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 30, 2017, 11:56:19 PM
One little problem. They are 40 miles away in Pleasanton at the Alameda Fair Grounds.
Is Patty still driving the car that Senda had spent an entire video making fun of?  (And does he drive a classier car than her, yet?)  ;)

Quote from: WOTR on August 30, 2017, 11:39:16 PM
You could always refurbish it.  You know- purchase some new water lines, clean up the carafe, ensure the wiring is in good order and then pack it up and send it to Martinez for the cost of postage.  I'm sure that the receiver of said package would find ways to show his eternal gratitude. ;)

Falkie loves buying new items for a few dollars each, enjoying them, then lovingly storing them in his apartment.  We all have items we no longer need, wouldn't bring in much if anything if we tried to sell them, but are too good to throw away.

Why not box these items up and send them to Falkie.  He would love opening boxes filled with useful items people send him for free, and it would possibly fill his urge to acquire new items and allow him instead to save a few bucks each month towards a car and new home.  Imagine the joy we would each get watching Falkie open packages of useful items in great condition being sent him.   

Which reminds me, MV has a great deal of expertise in podcasting and computer maintenance.  Falkie does so much for this site, why can't MV help Falkie out with his computer and his podcasts?

paladin1991

Quote from: username on August 30, 2017, 03:02:18 PM
Shut up everyone,

Falkie has announced the IPAD returning Friday...... not sure what it means, but I expect it to mean something positive.

Who the fuck are you?  STFU.  Fatpad supporter.

Looks like Seraphim gave him the heads up in the comments of the unboxing...

Falkie does NOT like to be told what to do, especially by a woman, especially by people trying to help him out.  So Erin STFU and stop bothering Falkie, unless you are senda-ing some cash.  Which he needs.  It's not cheap to keep recording these videos.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 05:35:40 PM

Told us? He's starred in the video where he screams in pain!!

I have arthritis in my knee,,,I need donations for shoe insoles. Do it now.

What about the penile implant?  Is Obamacare gonna cover that?

"It does not have big chunks of lobster like you would expect"

That is because it is a bisque and not a chowder you dumb ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eejapwSRzS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSG4XPjyl4Q

Why is this dillhole spending even more money that he doesn't have on coffee of the month crap? What idiot is going to fund this for him? Any minute now he'll make another video begging for money because his cable is about to be turned off or he can't feed his cats. Dick.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 31, 2017, 12:46:11 AM
Falkie loves buying new items for a few dollars each, enjoying them, then lovingly storing them in his apartment.  We all have items we no longer need, wouldn't bring in much if anything if we tried to sell them, but are too good to throw away.

Why not box these items up and send them to Falkie.  He would love opening boxes filled with useful items people send him for free, and it would possibly fill his urge to acquire new items and allow him instead to save a few bucks each month towards a car and new home.  Imagine the joy we would each get watching Falkie open packages of useful items in great condition being sent him.

Nope. He'd find other things on which to piss away his monthly taxpayer gift.

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 31, 2017, 12:58:43 AM
What about the penile implant?  Is Obamacare gonna cover that?
could the penile implant be outfitted with a mechanism that would....
"talk to him" like his foot, knee, back, tooth, sinuses, ulcers, bleeding asshole etc ?
"twitch" automatically when inappropriate...
"have a flashing light"...
"have a police siren"...

and be wifi capable so Falkie2013 posters could "control" the various features by computer ?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 30, 2017, 10:04:53 PM
Yeah, that's dinner.  He's no doubt up for hours after that, and consumes that much or more over the course of the rest of the evening before bed.  Maintaining 400 pounds isn't just one pan of pork and potatoes.
has George recently lost weight ?
wasn't that "weight watchers" pork and potatoes ?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 30, 2017, 10:02:31 PM
When he's trying new coffee, why would he just dump in the rest of his creamer without tasting it first?  If he has taste buds - instead of just reflexively dumping a bunch of crap into his cup out of habit - wouldn't he need to taste it first to determine how much, if any, creamer he needed?

I'm posting while watching.  He just added two Splendas.  Seriously.  I'm waiting for him to dump in the peanut butter.

Ok, no peanut butter, but he doesn't like it because the creamer overwhelms the chocolate.  Idiot.  People like Falkie is why working in customer service is miserable.
George has, once again, demonstrated his "expertise"....
this time showcasing his coffee making ability !

he should waddle and hobble down to his corner starbucks and straighten the baristas out on "proper technique".....
damn, he could probably make a mint by licensing his YouTube video to Starbucks for use as an instructional tool for new and current baristas...

Quote from: brig on August 30, 2017, 11:12:10 AM
Well, he has cut himself off from all the people who used to listen to him, and talk to him, COT and bellgab.  It's probably difficult, if not impossible to maintain a one man conversation for a long period of time.
what about all of George's "talking" body parts ?
would that be considered a two party conversation ?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 31, 2017, 04:05:35 AM
Nope. He'd find other things on which to piss away his monthly taxpayer gift.

You don't have anything laying around the house you could send to Falkie?  I think I may have a couple manuals to cars I no longer have, and maybe a few odds and ends that go with them, like air and oil filters.

I think they would look great on falkie's bookshelf.

MAX

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 31, 2017, 04:02:19 AM
Why is this dillhole spending even more money that he doesn't have on coffee of the month crap? What idiot is going to fund this for him? Any minute now he'll make another video begging for money because his cable is about to be turned off or he can't feed his cats. Dick.

Fat Flea Face Fuck!

Quote from: MAX on August 31, 2017, 05:47:27 AM
Fat Flea Face Fuck!

I'm sure a bout of Flea Face is no joking matter.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 31, 2017, 12:46:11 AM
Falkie loves buying new items for a few dollars each, enjoying them, then lovingly storing them in his apartment.  We all have items we no longer need, wouldn't bring in much if anything if we tried to sell them, but are too good to throw away.

There you go telling us what we should do with all our shit again.  I see your time at Hacienda Towers did you no good.  You didn't learn a thing.   ;)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 31, 2017, 05:55:18 AM
I'm sure a bout of Flea Face is no joking matter.
Neither is flea crotch or flea ass, which Senda no doubt has. You don't think fleas would limit themselves too his face only, do you?  :o

PB, were you bitten by anything when you visited Senda?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 31, 2017, 06:47:41 AM
Neither is flea crotch or flea ass, which Senda no doubt has. You don't think fleas would limit themselves too his face only, do you?  :o
I wonder what a modern forensic lab might discover...
upon examination of Casa Senda
and Falkie's body....
(frightening, just thinking about)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on August 31, 2017, 06:52:09 AM
I wonder what a modern forensic lab might discover...
upon examination of Casa Senda
and Falkie's body....
(frightening, just thinking about)

I shudder to think.  :o

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 30, 2017, 11:56:19 PM
All I did while watching it was laugh at Patty and Kathy's plans for the weekend. They are going to San Francisco to see the Highland Games and escape the heat. Presumably because they are put on by The Caledonian Club of San Francisco.

I wonder how Kathy is gong to say it went..

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on August 31, 2017, 04:25:02 AM
could the penile implant be outfitted with a mechanism that would....
"talk to him" like his foot, knee, back, tooth, sinuses, ulcers, bleeding asshole etc ?
"twitch" automatically when inappropriate...
"have a flashing light"...
"have a police siren"...

and be wifi capable so Falkie2013 posters could "control" the various features by computer ?

I would watch that video. I would even volunteer to help with the flashing lights and police sirens.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on August 31, 2017, 04:30:05 AM
has George recently lost weight ?
wasn't that "weight watchers" pork and potatoes ?

I'm not really sure.  He hasn't replaced daily gallons of fruit juice with water yet, and he still puts high calorie flavored cream in his coffee, so...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 31, 2017, 06:47:41 AM

PB, were you bitten by anything when you visited Senda?

I recall him saying that he woke up on the floor of Casa Senda with his trousers round his angles and severe rectal trauma. Those California fleas are vicious bastards.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 31, 2017, 08:13:59 AM
I recall him saying that he woke up on the floor of Casa Senda with his trousers round his angles and severe rectal trauma. Those California fleas are vicious bastards.

Trouser angles are lethal.