Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Mr Apnea

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 10:57:01 PM
I hope some bellgabbers can get to Heathers Area 51 Event, and post us lots of pictures.

Should be plenty of mugshots available to the public.

Lilith

Heather just mentioned the volcanic activity in Hawaii  ;D

Lilith

Our "Outer Space" environment is already cluttered with Earth Tech space debris.  It's a Tech and Weapon field out there already.  :'(

Lilith

Well, you know how that theory goes, if we don't do it first, somebody else will.

Lilith

Oh, c'mon, the stuff in space has nothing to do with ET's.

Lilith

Some of it probably has to do with dealing with potential events from asteroids etc, and Tech from other countries.

Lilith

Wow, the audio on this piece of bumper music is really really bad.

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 11:27:09 PM
Wow, the audio on this piece of bumper music is really really bad.

So you're saying it's suitable?

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 11:22:28 PM
Some of it probably has to do with dealing with potential events from asteroids etc, and Tech from other countries.

Learning what it is is a mere google search away

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2018, 11:31:26 PM
So you're saying it's suitable?

Well, yes, suitable as compared to acceptable.  Its suitable, but not acceptable.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

Yeah, it was a cool segment of discussion, untill  they were suggesting that we were putting stuff out in space to prepare for something ET - ish.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

If you can trust Google. They seemed pretty in the can for Hillary and were even willing to filter out negative articles about her from their search engine.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2018, 11:38:07 PM
If you can trust Google. They seemed pretty in the can for Hillary and were even willing to filter out negative articles about her from their search engine.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lilith

Sadly, this guy doesn't seem to have anything new to say.  The bits about being on Mt. Shasta and stuff was interesting, but I hope he gets off this "history of Roswell" and other over done stories.

Sean92008

Quote from: trostol on June 20, 2018, 10:41:57 PM
Cliff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jason>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Robert

Hahahahahahaha!

I could care less about Mucktellyucka (and local boy Mustaine's MegaFuck too, although Chris Poland is cool).  This is my favorite performance of ANY Metallica song ever, with real vocals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmM79YadYM

Lilith

C'mon Heather and guest, tell us somthing we haven't heard a million times before.  This guy just seems like a rehash of everything everybody has already said before him.

And please ask the guest to use his mute button when he snorts.

Lilith

"Are we alone in this universe"?  Is that a new, original question?

Sean92008

Quote from: Aquarius on June 20, 2018, 10:01:32 PM
Years ago I bought a used clear plexiglass Dan Armstrong electric with two pickups you could swap just by unplugging and plugging them in, two different sounds and balances. I loved that guitar, it was very funky, but honestly it got way too heavy to play standing up and moving around with it after about 15-20 minutes, it started to make my shoulder sore. Reluctantly I sold it, along with my old ARP Odyssey synthesizer, which I now wish I hadn't sold <g>.

Dose were da days!

For a while both of those were gold.  Nowadays those Chinese plexiglass guitars are sub $200 with shipping...  Sure, they won't play well but...

Those were the days...  Innovation and failure.  Moving pickups though...  Even Gibson did that.

Lilith

Heather, this is all old old old old news.

Aquarius

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 11:11:29 PM
Heather just mentioned the volcanic activity in Hawaii  ;D

C2C is having someone on who says the volcano activity in Hawaii is due to fracking. I'm not listening, I should have turned my computer off an hour ago... but just fyi <g>.

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 11:51:25 PM
Heather, this is all old old old old news.

Isn't referring to them as ''black'' projects racist?

Lilith

People should know about abductions, because they should know they can be taken from their homes.

Really?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2018, 11:53:12 PM
Isn't referring to them as ''black'' projects racist?

Not according to George Senda.

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 11:56:04 PM
People should know about abductions, because they should know they can be taken from their homes.

Really?

Sometimes abductee torture presents as flea and bedbug bites

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2018, 11:58:35 PM
Sometimes abductee torture presents as flea and bedbug bites

I did learn about that just recently, and does qualify as NEW information.

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 11:59:48 PM
I did learn about that just recently, and does qualify as NEW information.

By tuning in for a few minutes, am I spiking her numbers?

Lilith

Sorry Heather, but this guest just seems like somebody who is riding on the coat tails of researchers who have gone before him.

Lilith