• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

If I ever talk to George Noory....[Please Read]

Started by Frys Girl, August 02, 2011, 03:15:43 PM

Frys Girl

Isn't it odd that we're all so glad Dan was able to utter coastgab.com on the radio? Maybe it's because Coast to Coast AM has turned into the USSR and it denies the critics so vehemently(there are so many). Personally, I think George Noory and Tom Danheiser are the haters, not the other way around. Anyway, the point of this new folder that will take up space on a server somewhere in the desert is to say that one day, when I call Coast to Coast AM, I want to tell Noory that he reminds me of the owner of my favorite football team: Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder. Napoleon complex doesn't even begin to explain this man's ego and psychological maladies. Ever since this jackass, Snyder, came around, it has been exactly as we say Coast to Coast AM has become: a failing enterprise.
Even if you aren't "into" sports, bear with me here, and keep reading.

In his most recent jackass move (as with Noory, there are many), he is suing a local alternative paper for publishing The Cranky Redskins Fan's Guide to Dan Snyder. It's a David versus Goliath fight to say the least, but what I like is that the paper is sticking up for itself, and it has unified the Redskins and even non-sports community against this monster, Snyder. The article was a cover story complete with a picture of him adorned with penciled in horns, and Noory, I mean Snyder, called the article anti-Semitic (most people aren't even aware that Snyder is Jewish nor do they care). He's trying to intimidate his critics and in the stadium, he has banned any signs that are anti-Snyder. Even if you buy a ticket, you'll be thrown out of the stadium should they catch you with anti-Snyder signs or T-shirts. The editor of the paper is JEWISH. The article is obviously HUMOR. This is scary because it means if Snyder can do it, corporations (which are now people yay thank you supreme court of fools) might flirt with the idea should they feel it necessary.

QuoteSnyder's lawsuit focuses on three statements in an article by Dave McKenna. Snyder's lawyers say the alternative weekly knowingly published false statements, alleging he used Agent Orange to remove trees on protected federal lands, got caught forging names and was tossed off the board of Six Flags.
The City Paper has argued that a reasonable reader could differentiate factual statements from hyperbole.
From WTOP.

Dan Snyder has a lot of money to blow, as you can see. He hired a seriously expensive legal team for this bullshit case. He used to own a crappy 50s style (think Fudruckers) burger place called JOHNNY ROCKETS. They're all shutdown but one which is in the gay district of Washington, DC. A lot of people started to boycott Six Flags because of his association with the amusement park.

So if Noory is the only target you have for ruining something you love in life, think of me. I and millions of other Skins fans have to face Dan Snyder. It's not easy especially since the team is constantly losing and embarassing itself.