A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 09:35:03 PM
Don’t you have somewhere to carpet bomb? In the name of “freedom”. Just keep killing women and children for the good of the world.

“Busybody Bolton”

#eggman #walrus
I guess we could go do some more nation building.

paladin1991

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 26, 2018, 10:08:00 PM
I'm glad that the son of a bitch is finally dead.

JJ, where you been kid?

paladin1991

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 11:04:26 PM
More ellgab scum showing up

Where?  Grab your mom's dress, mikey.  I'm gonna make someone wear it tonight.  Sure as shit.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 11:17:44 PM
Your posts were mild. It's just when you replied to Groyper that Bart decided to ban you. It's weird. Bart treats him like his retarded, potato-headed son.

He isn't?

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 03:40:27 PM
Gravity sucks is a piece of shit, that's always been known.

Dumb fuck mouth breather, very much like wr250. Both are as useless as it gets.

He's like a low T Vara, but dumber somehow. Would deport quickly.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 03:14:49 AM
OK,..GS posted in that thread,but he posted some link that you need to be EG member to view it.
I will post this screen cap in case that paranoid freak Fart decides to moved it to 'closed' threads section.

"Honourable mentions"

I'd like to thank both Pate and Jackstar for being the bastions of free speech one could only dream of.

Za Za I need not express any further thanks so as to not come off too strong (we are both heterosexual males, so I'll say I admire your work and appreciate your findings and leave it at that).

Still radio silence from Gravity Sucks, lingering in the shadows of locked EllGab threads, even after having been online and read the material in our very thread. Gravity Sucks: don't make me release a third diss track, nibba, as your voice is all over teh internetz. I refer you all to the 2 files in attachment below.

Yes, Jack Star, I know it looks like we all have way too much free fucking time, but I assure you, we all are blowing off our respective responsibilities to tend to this Avante Garden of Inequity. Plus GS hasn't "come back at me bro".

As for Roswells, Art and his or her nitpicking of the topic of discussion: with Art Bell being 6 feet under, I ask what it is you'd rather have be discussed. Rhetorical.

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 26, 2018, 10:08:00 PM
I'm glad that the son of a bitch is finally dead.

Your negro spiritual was one of the greatest things to come out of bellgab, please repost.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 27, 2018, 01:33:41 AM
Yeah I mean he is harmless but he's also that snake in the grass. Two-Face cunt, maniacal piece of shit. I'm not even surprised that he was the one who went around and spread info it's completely sad because all Amy wanted to do was be liked.

Then there is gs... Goes around and says all this shit about her... I don't even like her that much, but I do have to say that's such a bitch move.

We all are aware of Gravity Sucks' true colours by now. But aside from that, need I stress the urgency with which I asked you to reveal to our readers the dark and homoerotic truth about Little Sean?

Don't stonewall me, dawg. I know you know what time it is. And you're on that very type of time. We are all waiting here, on the edge of our seats. I am embarrassed to have learnt Little Sean is a listener to the right wing talk radio pundit many among us hold dear.

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 27, 2018, 03:15:44 AM
I went back and read some of it. I think I'm retarded now, thanks a lot.
... And that is what happens when you take advice from strangers on Bellgab.  :(

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 11:17:44 PM
Your posts were mild. It's just when you replied to Groyper that Bart decided to ban you. It's weird. Bart treats him like his retarded, potato-headed son.
I used to wonder what Bart saw in that rekcuf...

WOTR

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 08:08:55 PM
I’d like to ask each of your respective opinions and/or accounts of GS or Little Sean (the lady that was born a man).
Never had a problem with either of them.  That said, I really don't have much of a memory- and I don't pay enough attention.  Hell, I still don't get the whole "Amy thing."  So far, all that I got is that she told him she (can't have children?) and he told others.  There are far worse things in this world.  Yeah- not his place to say that (and I might think twice about telling him where I hide the bodies.) 

AZZERAE

I have obtained photographical reference of WR250 on previously mentioned tricycle, not fully clothed.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2018, 04:21:28 PM
a couple years ago, WR250 was accused of harvesting IP addresses from the gabcast chat room and passing them along to rosegirl so she'd know who to ban on her "mystic stars forum."  against my instincts, i chose not to believe it at the time and even publicly defended him.  i now believe it.

Funny how completely fucked up people can be and still give the appearance of being nice / normal.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 27, 2018, 05:14:31 AM
He's like a low T Vara, but dumber somehow. Would deport quickly.

That actually had a nice ring to it heh. All I'll say is becareful, what you wish for. Slightly cryptic but you'll understand soon.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on November 27, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
Never had a problem with either of them.  That said, I really don't have much of a memory- and I don't pay enough attention.  Hell, I still don't get the whole "Amy thing."  So far, all that I got is that she told him she (can't have children?) and he told others.  There are far worse things in this world.  Yeah- not his place to say that (and I might think twice about telling him where I hide the bodies.)

All I want is an acknowledgement from GS' side, that he is a nasty rotten piece of pond scum for grandstanding in front of his transgendered feline compound.

AZZERAE

Username, have you got any dirt on Little Sean or not? I know you know what I mean.

AZZERAE

I just got word across the wires that KSM32 is going to come at me, bro. BRING IT FAG!!!

Anyone with an EllGab account is a loser cuck that deserves to have been aborted.

WOTR

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 05:40:41 AM
All I want is an acknowledgement from GS' side, that he is a nasty rotten piece of pond scum for grandstanding in front of his transgendered feline compound.
I may have to actually go read the threads. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on November 27, 2018, 05:46:53 AM
I may have to actually go read the threads.

It is not difficult information to obtain.

WOTR

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 05:49:09 AM
It is not difficult information to obtain.

Ah, yes.  But then I would have to go, log in, search the forums, find the posts, and likely respond.  Given the content of your previous post, that might land me on a list...  :( ;)

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 05:44:47 AM
Anyone with an EllGab account is a loser cuck that deserves to have been aborted.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 05:25:58 AM
We all are aware of Gravity Sucks' true colours by now. But aside from that, need I stress the urgency with which I asked you to reveal to our readers the dark and homoerotic truth about Little Sean?

Don't stonewall me, dawg. I know you know what time it is. And you're on that very type of time. We are all waiting here, on the edge of our seats. I am embarrassed to have learnt Little Sean is a listener to the right wing talk radio pundit many among us hold dear.

Haha you really hate that Sean character eh? He's at least 3/4 fag no doubt.
Wait a minute, the last part about a right-wing whacko. Which one are you referring to.. refresh my memory.

The audio of his phone call  was just too funny, to never reference again and let it fall back into the depths of obscurity. oh wait now I know who you're referring to it's the part when he referred to himself as a lesbian. I believe it was Rush who said that, not exactly a big fan of the pill head.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on November 27, 2018, 05:51:50 AM
Ah, yes.  But then I would have to go, log in, search the forums, find the posts, and likely respond.  Given the content of your previous post, that might land me on a list...  :( ;)

Don't worry, friend, you will be supplied with the real story right here. Time will reveal all, as impatient a man I am at times.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 05:42:08 AM
Username, have you got any dirt on Little Sean or not? I know you know what I mean.

I don't, never bothered .... He's no one.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 05:44:47 AM

Lee's three month hiatus really was 4d chess. Future proves past.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 27, 2018, 05:51:56 AM
Haha you really hate that Sean character eh? He's at least 3/4 fag no doubt.
Wait a minute, the last part about a right-wing whacko. Which one are you referring to.. refresh my memory.

The audio of his phone call  was just too funny, to never reference again and let it fall back into the depths of obscurity. oh wait now I know who you're referring to it's the part when he referred to himself as a lesbian. I believe it was Rush who said that, not exactly a big fan of the pill head.

I thank you for your participation. Little Sean is a Matryoshkaesque woman inside a man inside the coating of a woman and then a man. He did indeed quote El Rushbo with the strategy of being liked. I couldn't believe my ears when he admitted what a fag he was.

Our very own Liberace had this to say:

Quote from: Liberace! on November 27, 2018, 02:37:16 AM
When [Little Sean] used this forum, I loved the way he would 1) name drop every celebrity who's ever so much as looked at him and 2) tell everyone about his physical ailments. He seemed so normal and well adjusted!

Little Sean didn't take his hormones one day on EllGab and--

AZZERAE

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 27, 2018, 06:00:03 AM
Lee's three month hiatus really was 4d chess. Future proves past.

Who is this "Lee" of which you speak? Pieces. So many pieces of the jigsaw, coming together...

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 27, 2018, 05:55:36 AM
I don't, never bothered .... He's no one.

What an anti climax. How far are you from Little Sean's residence? Can you look into his window and see him masturbating to pictures of PBS' shenis?