Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Catsmile on May 03, 2018, 06:08:27 PM
# True The Many Apes Among Us Can't Control Their Impulses
# TheNatureOfTheBeast
But Art in his 60's with a young 20 something,,,,, borders on molesting

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 03, 2018, 06:03:13 PM
if you truly want to try Japan, get out of Tokyo and see the real side of xenophobic of Japan

PRAISE XENOPHOBIA!

Hi there Gabbers - I haven't had time to catch up with today's posts yet, but if we're still doing songs, I've got one on offer .. see, Flying Killer Robots is also a band (lucky you).  This is an inspired song - not a parody.  Hope you enjoy! If you do, (shameless plug) you can find us on soundcloud at https://soundcloud.com/flyingkillerrobot/tracks or on reverbnation at https://www.reverbnation.com/flyingkillerrobots .

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 11:58:21 AM
Ok I decided to relisten to this clusterfuck of a show since I missed the first 15 minutes laughing my ass off.
Let's start with the opener..

"If you don't know who Heather Wade is then you don't listen to talk radio."
JFC...these people.

# They All Actually Think They're On/In RADIO.
# Big Egos Little Brains
# SAD
# FFFFUUUUUUU

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 03, 2018, 06:12:45 PM
PRAISE XENOPHOBIA!

In America you take it for granted that you can walk down the street with dignity but in Japan if you are not full bloode
Japanese you are gaijin and will always be known as the gaijin down the street,,gaijin(foerigner)

Freyja

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 03:13:04 PM
That happened here on BellGab as well. I never included her in the "Gang of 4", because she was able to acquire (with nefarious means) a job in "radio".

I would read the chat during GabCasts, and there were those guys that would just fall over themselves trying to get any attention from her that they could. Let's lay this all out...from her BG appearances:

1. She was not funny and used the mirror technique for humor (re-using jokes from other hosts)
2. She shredded other show hosts like George Noory to the bone...not too innocent.
3. Hid the fact that she was a business associate of Art's...not just a "fan from BG"...
4. Tried to hide her identity to the very end, even when she was working for Art
5. Does not want anyone to know what she looks like...why? Even Art had public appearances.

I could keep going on...but, she really is repugnant.

+10....tell us more about the "repugnant"

cweb

Joe should help produce her new show. It'd be hard for him to drop all the people that aren't calling.

WhiteCrow

Based on how Bellgab has inadvertently helped George Noory's career, last night Ms Wade brilliantly demonstrated she understands marketing her "brand" and free publicity.

Go Heather

ACE of CLUBS

Noory must love you folks .....
No critique of Georgie-boy anymore.
Can Heather sustain the prolonged hate shown her here ?
That's the question ......

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 12:11:19 PM
I am convinced she is mixing her voice now. She did not used to sound that deep.
Yes the same Noory she wished death on multiple times? That's how she rolls, with Lasha (who should be committed, her words) as her new bff.

I can't even write shit this crazy.

# Take Notes
# Crank One Out B4 Nancy
# PROFIT 

Bluejay

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 03, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
Location, location, location.

# One Mans Dump Is Anothers Quick Jump 4 A Hump

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on May 03, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
If she was just an untalented but genuine person doing an awkward little podcast it would be hundreds of times more listenable than the phony act she puts on.

Sir, are you attacking Art's ability to spot and train talent, or just attacking his legacy?

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 12:18:24 PM
Ok here we go with documentation for her lying ass.

"Then he (Keith) went online and told the public I would be back last Monday.."

Proof she said it.  Her stupid ass lap dog also said it. God I really FUCKING HATE liars.

# Good Thing We All Have BallGrab 2 Work Out Our Issues.

Quote from: Catsmile on May 03, 2018, 06:22:23 PM
# One Mans Dump Is Anothers Quick Jump 4 A Hump
Quick jump for a hump in a Dump..do those words mean what I think they mean

Kolchak

He doesn't. But he's been far more generous than Heather. Hell, his appearance on the Gabcast withholding juicy details about Art was very professional. Heather calling a long-time subscriber an asshole, not so much.

WhiteCrow

au contraire.. George is shaking in boots for being knocked off the Bellgab leader board by Ms Wade.
The lonely cat ladies and old fools found a new Queen of late night paranormal woo woo.

Go Heather

Taco Bell

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2018, 04:08:46 PM
Great! You cover the domestic duties and I'll handle the nookie. For Asia and Art Jr. It'll be My Two Dads (with regular appearances from ghost dad, Art)  ;) ;)

I had a Ghost Dad poster in my bathroom for a few years in college

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 06:24:35 PM
He doesn't. But he's been far more generous than Heather. Hell, his appearance on the Gabcast withholding juicy details about Art was very professional. Heather calling a long-time subscriber an asshole, not so much.
Sayb what you will about Noorey but he always gave Art credit at the end of his shows until Art left the building.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 03, 2018, 06:16:24 PM
In America you take it for granted that you can walk down the street with dignity but in Japan if you are not full bloode
Japanese you are gaijin and will always be known as the gaijin down the street,,gaijin(foerigner)

Racism is hilarious tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPVfOYDaW-A

sorry for my spelling but I have been drinking and I know it is only 0930 but remember English is my second or first language since I do not use it much in Japan

Sean92008

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 03, 2018, 06:03:13 PM
if you truly want to try Japan, get out of Tokyo and see the real side of xenophobic of Japan

I visited places within an hour drive along the shinkansen route.  The school kids were always a blast.  I was followed into a couple of bathrooms by young ladies, although that happened more often in the Tokyo suburbs.

The school kids would ask anything that their little minds could think of. So cute.  I'd answer in Japanese (if I understood enough) and then slowly in English.  I was told in a couple of towns that I might have been the first white person they met. 

I felt so at home there.  I felt that way in Saint Louis and  Bremerton too... Past life memories?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 01:02:02 PM
This is absolutely entertaining  ;D
Can you imagine there are folks right now living their lives and have zero clue of the drama going on with Heather Wade/Art Bell/Keith Rowland etc.

In my opinion, this is the golden age of BellGab and Art is dead and not even around to see it.

Art the legend and his legacy lives on... Thanks Heather you are doing a fantastic job..

Go Heather

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 03, 2018, 06:27:27 PM
Racism is hilarious tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPVfOYDaW-A
Racism does not happen to me since I am Japanese I am Japanese and when in the US I am still Japanese but American,,it is a win, win for me

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 06:29:00 PM
I visited places within an hour drive along the shinkansen route.  The school kids were always a blast.  I was followed into a couple of bathrooms by young ladies, although that happened more often in the Tokyo suburbs.

The school kids would ask anything that their little minds could think of. So cute.  I'd answer in Japanese (if I understood enough) and then slowly in English.  I was told in a couple of towns that I might have been the first white person they met. 

I felt so at home there.  I felt that way in Saint Louis and  Bremerton too... Past life memories?
you speak of children and children are a gift from God,,Racism and Prejudice is learned and they learn it from their parents. the child you meet today who is awe struck by your appearance will grow up a different person.

Lilith

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on May 03, 2018, 06:13:16 PM
Hi there Gabbers - I haven't had time to catch up with today's posts yet, but if we're still doing songs, I've got one on offer .. see, Flying Killer Robots is also a band (lucky you).  This is an inspired song - not a parody.  Hope you enjoy! If you do, (shameless plug) you can find us on soundcloud at https://soundcloud.com/flyingkillerrobot/tracks or on reverbnation at https://www.reverbnation.com/flyingkillerrobots .

I LOVE it!  Thank You!  Bellgab is inspiring great creativity.  This is good!

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 01:02:00 PM
Way to go Heather! LOL

# Arts Hand Picked Torch Bearer
# KeepingArtsLegacyAliveOnePost@ATiem

Dr. MD MD

No, you are.  ::)

Freyja

My take is THIS:

Art Bell was an extraordinary radio "personality".

He had magic and amazing talent to make one feel that you were at his home, in an intimate gathering.

HUGE kudos to Art for that....he really was the "art of talk".

That said, he, IMHO wasn't the best human being on the planet as exemplified by how he ignored his previous children, the games he chose play on all of us etc....and all the mind games he played for his own advantage and ego.

We all waited with baited breath....all the quits, all the teases, kept that candle burning etc. In retrospect, what chumps we all were...and still are. 

I began to listen to Art in the mid '90's and I was totally mesmerized.

Heather has learned well from her "master"...she is almost doing the same thing in a different way.

Psychopaths/ Sociopaths have a very special skill if used properly to draw folks in like a magnet.

We never truly knew Art Bell...we knew his "persona" that he projected on the air and it was beyond stellar.

Thanks for the ride Art...may your ride continue to places that you have seeked...if you ever did.