• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 20, 2018, 08:36:34 PM
Thanks.
Paul seems to know where to find things and he only recently joined  ;)

sydtron

Quote from: wr250 on May 20, 2018, 07:30:40 PM
Michael T. Vara = bad mv?
Yes.
And I honestly don't find myself all that interesting. I write fun stuff on my twitter. Mostly to amuse myself. Haha

PaulK

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 20, 2018, 08:21:34 PM
Wrong book, cupcake.

OH,yes you right, my apology,
this is the book where Art Bell is lecturing whole Planet not to have children because we are overpopulated.
He is quite harsh in that book on those who decided to have children, I don't have time to look for the quotes right now.
Will provide them later.

Catsmile

Quote from: Freyja on May 20, 2018, 06:20:13 PM
Nice comprehensive compilation, however get real.

Would any girl/women believe that someone through internet chat is in love with her, less than 3 months after the alleged love of his life is barely cold, regardless of where on the planet they live?

Answering your first question. Yes it is possible. You don't know what Art said. Nor do you know what another persons ideal of love is, especially from another culture. 

There are "girls" in the RPI who are literally "never been kissed virgins" even though they are 25. Most of those women can have a childlike naivete, due to lack of experience. They literally go from their fathers house to their husbands house, mostly virgins. A fair number of women are in their 30s and virgins, mostly educated, independent, intelligent types. Not all women there are this way, but a larger percentage than you would find in North America. In some ways the RPI is like stepping back in time over 100 years. However, feel free to keep showing your ignorance of other cultures.     

# I am being real.
# And didn't even scratch the surface.
# Things can happen/change fast in the RPI.
# When you've relationships with native Filipinos, tell us more.
# Her motives could be wide ranging.
# I don't have enough information to narrow speculation down.
# No matter her motivations she was his wife.
# If your imagined motivations of her don't meet your moral standards,
# That is your problem, not hers or others.

dsz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 08:37:20 PM
And Trump for his.  :P

Also a good point. If the puritans on the right weren't so busy trying to push that aside they would see they hypocrisy the other side has with respect to that.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 08:38:41 PM
Wouldn’t she feel guilty for NOT reporting him if it were true?

I'm sure she would have reported him if Art had his dick in the kid but it hadn't gotten that far yet. She was obviously shocked by Art even having a sexual conversation with the kid but thats where it ended that particular time. Art was no dummy he made his millions by blowing smoke up peoples ass and lawsuits, he even bragged about knowing the law well and studying it when he was trying to sue Michael Savage.

Art got smart later on and moved to the Philippines since the age of consent is 12 and i highly doubt Airyn is not the youngest he had there.

chefist

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2018, 08:47:55 PM
I'm sure she would have reported him if Art had his dick in the kid but it hadn't gotten that far yet. She was obviously shocked by Art even having a sexual conversation with the kid but thats where it ended that particular time. Art was no dummy he made his millions by blowing smoke up peoples ass and lawsuits, he even bragged about knowing the law well and studying it when he was trying to sue Michael Savage.

Art got smart later on and moved to the Philippines since the age of consent is 12 and i highly doubt Airyn is not the youngest he had there.

Jesus Christ...really?

El Chorro

Quote from: sydtron on May 20, 2018, 08:43:05 PM
Yes.
And I honestly don't find myself all that interesting. I write fun stuff on my twitter. Mostly to amuse myself. Haha

Happened to me too. Another doppelgänger I think ;)

ItsTelly

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 08:44:44 PM
OH,yes you right, my apology,
this is the book where Art Bell is lecturing whole Planet not to have children because we are overpopulated.
He is quite harsh in that book on those who deiced to have children, I don't have time to look for the quotes right now.
Will provide them later.

Does anyone know how many wives Art actually had? Not talking girlfriends.   Also, do we have an official and unofficial child count? Grandchildren?

It's hard to keep track.

Telly

GravitySucks

Yes.

Maybe you are bad MV

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2018, 08:47:55 PM

Yeah.. okay. ::)

PaulK

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 08:38:41 PM
Wouldn’t she feel guilty for NOT reporting him if it were true?

YES, I made a mistake,I was rushing. My apology.
I already corrected in my original post.
Thank you.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 08:52:34 PM
YES, I made a mistake,I was rushing. My apology.
I already corrected in my original post.
Thank you.

No problem.

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 08:49:38 PM
Jesus Christ...really?

The Muslims wanted it lowered to 9 but the Catholic Church is still strong in the Phillippines. ;) :-\

Asuka Langley

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 08:51:30 PM
Yeah.. okay. ::)

Look at the monkey eared sexual deviant he is old enough to be her grandpa.

HumanBeing

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 08:00:50 PM
Well never you of course.

Hugs and kisses.

Hi Lasha  :D

Mr Apnea

Yes.

Looks like its a new twitter account.  I don't use twitter but I guess if Vara deleted his account, someone was able to start a new one with his name?   Vara will love this on Monday, he'll use it to prove his point, instead of having to defend that he is full of shit saying someone hacked his account.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2018, 08:54:45 PM
Look at the monkey eared sexual deviant he is old enough to be her grandpa.

I’m just waiting at this point to see what other utterly deviant behaviors you attribute to Art, fucked up as he was.  ::)

Well the ole thread sure took an unhappy turn this weekend.  Rapidly headed towards one of those theOne's rants over at that other joint.

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2018, 08:53:34 PM
The Muslims wanted it lowered to 9 but the Catholic Church is still strong in the Phillippines. ;) :-\

I'm unsettled right now...went to wikipedia to check the age of consent for various Asian countries...wow.

HumanBeing

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

https://youtu.be/RJC0U6dIFC0

;D

That dudes voice sounds familiar.
Are there heterosexual guys who actually like My Little Pony?

ItsTelly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2018, 08:57:05 PM
Well the ole thread sure took an unhappy turn this weekend.  Rapidly headed towards one of those theOne's rants over at that other joint.

And it's all Marsha's fault...Marsha, Marsha, Marsha....

Telly

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2018, 08:57:05 PM

Yeah, pretty much. Like I said.. BellGab of yore.. when Art quit his last show and gave it to some half wit.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 20, 2018, 08:57:31 PM
;D

Plenty.

chefist

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 20, 2018, 08:57:31 PM
;D

Honestly, I have no idea. Ghost says they are gay, but who the hell can tell.  ;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 09:00:18 PM
Honestly, I have no idea. Ghost says they are gay, but who the hell can tell.  ;D

It’s a thing. A good lot of them are straight.

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 08:57:17 PM
I'm unsettled right now...went to wikipedia to check the age of consent for various Asian countries...wow.

Yes, it's obscene.