• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

C'Mon Heather, I've REALLY been trying to give you a chance.

Bluejay

There is no way I'd listen to open lines with Heather.  Ok, well maybe if she did not have a dump button.

Morgus

Sounds like Heather hints there may be a behind the scenes fight over the show's new name "The Kingdom of Nye"

Lilith

Awww, Heather has a kitty fishing pole.

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2018, 10:47:13 PM
There is no way I'd listen to open lines with Heather.  Ok, well maybe if she did not have a dump button.

Honestly, its comically worse than I could have even imagined.

Lilith

Now see how Smart Smog is Heather?  Smog already took em outta the oven.

Lilith

This is the problem when you only pretend to have unscreened open lines, you get all the kitty, and painted rock people on your friends list.

Dyna-X

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 10:54:11 PM
This is the problem when you only pretend to have unscreened upen lines, you get all the kitty can, and painted rock people on your friends list.
If Keith was really getting on her case about things, I wonder if it is exactly this kind of call he was trying to censor or keep at bay.

ItsTelly

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 10:54:11 PM
This is the problem when you only pretend to have unscreened open lines, you get all the kitty, and painted rock people on your friends list.

Christ, it's all crazy cat ladies calling in.  I'm praying Tom from LaJolla dials in...

Telly

Lilith

C'Mon Heather, You can DO this.  Have Real unscreened open lines.  You can handle it.  This is simply NOT interesting hearing cat ladies and hearing about packages without video.  IMO.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsTelly on June 08, 2018, 10:57:00 PM
Christ, it's all crazy cat ladies calling in.  I'm praying Tom from LaJolla dials in...

Telly

I have hope,

Lilith

Another package opening.  No surprise there.

ItsTelly

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 11:00:16 PM
C'Mon Heather, You can DO this.  Have Real unscreened open lines.  You can handle it.  This is simply NOT interesting hearing cat ladies and hearing about packages without video.  IMO.

Yeah, come on Heather! Have some balls!  Completely unscreened like Art, your mentor, would want you to....you defile his memory otherwise.

Also, you should always have a 'wild card' line...

Telly

Morgus

Heather should have a live streaming Kitty Cam, like this one:
http://www.ustream.tv/ffrc

Lilith

Its nice Heather, but honestly, it doesn't make good radio.

Final, someone calling in on the topic she forgot.

K_Dubb

Did Running Eagle curse, or perhaps sing?  At least we know the dump button works.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsTelly on June 08, 2018, 11:04:59 PM
Yeah, come on Heather! Have some balls!  Completely unscreened like Art, your mentor, would want you to....you defile his memory otherwise.

Also, you should always have a 'wild card' line...

Telly

I agree!

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 08, 2018, 11:07:41 PM
Did Running Eagle curse, or perhaps sing?  At least we know the dump button works.

And we know that Heather likes his name too.

ItsTelly

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 11:06:35 PM
Its nice Heather, but honestly, it doesn't make good radio.

Embrace the suckage....didn't Art teach you anything? Tactfully move a dud caller off the air...

Just don't let anyone keep rambling nonsense on and on and on and on and on....

Telly

Lilith

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on June 08, 2018, 11:07:11 PM
Final, someone calling in on the topic she forgot.

Yes, he said his special gift is super intelligence.  I just wish Heather would just let him talk.

Edited to add:  except for the fact that he's difficult to understand at times.

Morgus

Ian is on now, as an alternative choice tonight.

albrecht

Paul&/orElla call in ever? Or Wolfman? Or MiM (painted rocks n lifetime subscribtion?)