• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 11:15:54 AM
They don't wish to deal with me as a geist. It would be ugly.

Welt but not volk.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 11:15:54 AM
They don't wish to deal with me as a geist. It would be ugly.

So, you are planning to live forever, then?  We're only talking about timing.

Metron2267

The soul is immortal, barring a major fuckup. 8)

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 15, 2019, 11:42:42 AM
The soul is immortal, barring a major fuckup. 8)

You have the reading comprehension of a retarded squirrel.

Metron2267

Du bist eine vollendete Kurbel.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 15, 2019, 11:46:33 AM
You have the reading comprehension of a retarded squirrel.

Isn't there another truck with your name on it?

Jackstar

nid yw tanwydd jet yn toddi trawstiau dur

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 12:11:09 PM
nid yw tanwydd jet yn toddi trawstiau dur

No, but fire does.  Also: straw man.  Tired, limp-writed lie-worthy-of-Trump straw man.

Metron2267

But I'd really rather be in:

Quote from: Liberace! on January 15, 2019, 09:49:44 AM
I didn't get a notification that you mentioned me.

@Liberace!  Trying from a different system and browser.    Looks like no go.  What a bite. 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2019, 08:51:26 PM
@Liberace!  Trying from a different system and browser.    Looks like no go.  What a bite.
I can't find the reference but Alex et al have been talking about various operating systems, mainly mobile but not all, collaborating with "trusted" news outlets and going to censor news and browsing to be "safe." Also limit things in text, IM, etc for certain words, emojiis, or whatever that crap is called. Like China and various places have done. Will, apparently, be native in new phones coming out and also in certain computer OS? (This besides the obvious already available spyware, backdoor, data-mining, geo-locating, opening mic without consent, etc.)

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2019, 09:13:28 PM
I can't find the reference but Alex et al have been talking about various operating systems, mainly mobile but not all, collaborating with "trusted" news outlets and going to censor news and browsing to be "safe." Also limit things in text, IM, etc for certain words, emojiis, or whatever that crap is called. Like China and various places have done. Will, apparently, be native in new phones coming out and also in certain computer OS? (This besides the obvious already available spyware, backdoor, data-mining, geo-locating, opening mic without consent, etc.)

Pretty much inevitable.  Kids have a difficult time reading cursive now.  Just wait until paper books and magazines are no more..................

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2019, 09:39:25 PM
Pretty much inevitable.  Kids have a difficult time reading cursive now.  Just wait until paper books and magazines are no more..................
451 is NOT needed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/18/technology/companies/18amazon.html

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2019, 09:46:53 PM
451 is NOT needed.

Well all the burning contributes to global warming.  Just type up "rm -Rf *" and you will be thinking correctly my friend.

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 15, 2019, 11:41:30 AM
So, you are planning to live forever, then?  We're only talking about timing.
You want to live?  Eat food!
You want eternal life!  Eat the word of Jesus!

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2019, 09:46:53 PM
451 is NOT needed.

Wow, and such good excuse-making too:

An Amazon spokesman, Drew Herdener, said in an e-mail message that the books were added to the Kindle store by a company that did not have rights to them, using a self-service function. “When we were notified of this by the rights holder, we removed the illegal copies from our systems and from customers’ devices, and refunded customers,” he said.

“It illustrates how few rights you have when you buy an e-book from Amazon,” said Bruce Schneier, chief security technology officer for British Telecom and an expert on computer security and commerce. “As a Kindle owner, I’m frustrated. I can’t lend people books and I can’t sell books that I’ve already read, and now it turns out that I can’t even count on still having my books tomorrow.”

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 16, 2019, 02:42:29 AM
You want to live?  Eat food!
You want eternal life!  Eat the word of Jesus!

How are you on the Emerald Tablets of Thoth?

Queen

Wow. I just looked and april 26 2018 was my 10th anniversary. Compleatley missed it.

10 years of george sucking and michael having a train wreck :)

Going on 11 years

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Queen on January 16, 2019, 11:31:41 PM
Wow. I just looked and april 26 2018 was my 10th anniversary. Compleatley missed it.

10 years of george sucking and michael having a train wreck :)

Going on 11 years

It's crazy to think it started so many years ago, isn't it?  It's even crazier to think back on all of the events that occurred involving/because of this forum.

Queen

Quote from: Liberace! on January 16, 2019, 11:35:42 PM
It's crazy to think it started so many years ago, isn't it?  It's even crazier to think back on all of the events that occurred involving/because of this forum.

Im listening to old gab casts lol

I mean i know i dont post every day or or really regularly. But when the forum started it was really just about art. Like. When did he start. Whos read his books and when is mv going to play the next coast to coast and get off the damn air lmao.

Sunday evenings were so much fun. Around 7pm. The train wreck came on.

How times flys and changes. Hard to believe this forum is still around almost 11 years later. With how many times did art quit and cut down and come back and now he has died. And its still going.

So sit down shut up and listen to the damn show 😆