• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 07:35:52 AM
I never did but was just hoping for pud to let enough rope out on it to hang himself.  ;)

Hey, Pud is just another guy who had to get some things straightened out down at the DMV.  Seems plausible. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 03, 2017, 06:59:51 AM

One Brit found love on Bellgab ..one more to go!

Yep... Signs are everywhere ... SV needs a woman... Girls don't be shy send him a PM.

Who'd ever thunk?..

Art > Noory > MV >George > Curtis..

That chain of people and their actions would lead to dating and matrimony. 

Steve and Laura.  Best wishes, Happyness and a Wonderful future together!

Thank the lucky stars ..For Art, that Noory suks, George is well George, MV has touch of evil and the Mudking is Marvelous!

Darn this thread is so cool...

Praise MV and all the wacky posters!

We are all Falkies'

Love ALL

Thank you for the best wishes. It is something of a weird thing that it was this thread that brought us together. And thank you sincerely but we don't need a post wedding party. If along the way we ever meet any of you and have a beer or three, fair enough, but neither of us are party people, but the idea is appreciated.

As you know, Laura isn't a prolific poster but for some reason Senda homed in on her as yet another female to detest because she tried to help him, or in his words "tell me what to do". He threatened her in a video by saying he might have her followed. For his sake I think he was joking, because the security guys at her place of work won't fuck about.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 03, 2017, 08:32:40 AM
Hey, Pud is just another guy who had to get some things straightened out down at the DMV.  Seems plausible.

He can take a ticket and wait for his number to be called like everyone else at his local office.

MAX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2017, 04:42:31 PM
FIFY

FIFY

A Bellgab Death  pool? Set dates for Senda demise . Money in a pot .. lose your cash if date passes

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 03, 2017, 06:59:51 AM

One Brit found love on Bellgab ..one more to go!

Yep... Signs are everywhere ... SV needs a woman... Girls don't be shy send him a PM.

Who'd ever thunk?..

Art > Noory > MV >George > Curtis..

That chain of people and their actions would lead to dating and matrimony. 

Steve and Laura.  Best wishes, Happyness and a Wonderful future together!

Thank the lucky stars ..For Art, that Noory suks, George is well George, MV has touch of evil and the Mudking is Marvelous!

Darn this thread is so cool...

Praise MV and all the wacky posters!

We are all Falkies'

Love ALL

It's so beautiful! They should name their first child Falkie since this is where their love blossomed. We can all help raise the little critter. Laurkshire, let us know where we can send the t-shirts. Little Falkie will need closets full. No time like the present to start the kid hoarding.

Also, film the birth and post it on YouTube.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 03, 2017, 09:42:15 AM
It's so beautiful! They should name their first child Falkie since this is where their love blossomed. We can all help raise the little critter. Laurkeshire, let us know where we can send the t-shirts. Little Falkie will need closets full. No time like the present to start the kid hoarding.

Sadly we are of a certain age where bringing a Senda into the world isn't possible. However its good to know there is a veritable cess pool of sewer gabbers available to babysit.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 09:51:46 AM
Sadly we are of a certain age where bringing a Senda into the world isn't possible. However its good to know there is a veritable cess pool of sewer gabbers available to babysit.

I suppose you'll have to adopt the real Falkie then. I hope you're planning on settling down in California. The cost of freight to ship Falkie to Yorkshire would be astronomical.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 03, 2017, 10:01:48 AM
I suppose you'll have to adopt the real Falkie then. I hope you're planning on settling down in California. The cost of freight to ship Falkie to Yorkshire would be astronomical.

You saw the video yesterday where Falkie talks about being close to being able to meet his financial goals and no longer needing donations.

I was puzzled, until it dawned on me that something very much like Steve and Laura setting up a container apartment for Falkie in their back yard, and buying a used but servicable Prius for him almost certainly has to be the answer.  With an empty nest to fill, perhaps the couple has agreed to store Falkie's treasured personal effects in their home, with a large cat-door into the yard allowing him access.

Negotions regarding Kathy and the kitties are ongoing, but I believe Falkie is prepared to abandon them if they become a deal breaker.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 03, 2017, 10:01:48 AM

True, the cost would be more than the 'hauls' we'd need to provide in his shipping crate. And they would be several trips to Safeway. All his ailments and diseases would have to be listed too, can you imagine the paperwork? Customs in the UK would impound him at Liverpool and unlikely release him until he was fully quarantined. Say two years?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 03, 2017, 10:12:59 AM
You saw the video yesterday where Falkie talks about being close to being able to meet his financial goals and no longer needing donations.

I was puzzled,

Because you took it at face value?  The man is a pathological liar.  Pound that into your head with a spike.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 08:33:12 AM
As you know, Laura isn't a prolific poster but for some reason Senda homed in on her as yet another female to detest

Hello?  Anybody home?  He's a fucking coward and believes women to be naturally weak and thus feels much safer in attacking them than men who might kick his fat ass up around his ears. 

The uppity ones, like his mother, need to be kicked to the curb once the entirely necessary and explainable "exchange of funds" has been completed.  With Laura and others, where there seems no reasonable hope of getting any fuckin handouts, he cuts to the chase.

You should know all of this without me telling you.  It's like, since you hooked up with that chick, your priorities have changed or something.

3OctaveFart

Piggy, we are so lucky to have you still. To think you'd have tired of stalking a fat, disabled, semi-retarded 65-year-old man after 17 years of the same ... it's unimaginable. Please keep posting.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on September 03, 2017, 10:45:24 AM
Piggy, we are so lucky to have you still. To think you'd have tired of stalking a fat, disabled, semi-retarded 65-year-old man after 17 years of the same ... it's unimaginable. Please keep posting.

Yawn.  I suppose it's okay for you to post a mocking photo of him in your avatar because, you know, it's not 17 years.  Or something, I'm sure you will justify it. 

Preach on about dem filthy hookers and de sinners who succumb to their beastly charms.  That's always good for a laugh, at your expense, whatever handle you post it under.

[edit] Wait.  Wat?  SEMI-retarded?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 03, 2017, 10:48:02 AM
Yawn.  I suppose it's okay for you to post a mocking photo of him in your avatar because, you know, it's not 17 years.  Or something, I'm sure you will justify it. 

Preach on about dem filthy hookers and de sinners who succumb to their beastly charms.  That's always good for a laugh, at your expense, whatever handle you post it under.

[edit] Wait.  Wat?  SEMI-retarded?
nice catch...
I have always found Falkie to be a "FULL THROTTLE" type...
semi-hoarder... NO
semi-FAT...NO
semi-PERVERT at Starbucks...NO
semi-GRIFTER...NO
semi-SCAMMER...NO
semi-homely....NO
semi-VILLAGE IDIOT...NO
....NO, SEMI-RETARDED...
JUST "IS NOT CORRECT"...
Falkie went FULL RETARD YEARS AND YEARS AGO....

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 02, 2017, 04:51:30 PM
It's a shame Little Chris never got his Fleshy Mutant Kathy Doll into production

Yeah ..real shame . glad Little Chis didn't ask for my help.. I'd be giving them away..

"the horror the horror"..."oh the humanity"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 03, 2017, 09:42:15 AM
It's so beautiful! They should name their first child Falkie since this is where their love blossomed. We can all help raise the little critter. Laurkshire, let us know where we can send the t-shirts. Little Falkie will need closets full. No time like the present to start the kid hoarding.

A+

Falkie "the match maker"

3OctaveFart

The avatar rather perfectly encapsulates Senda's greed. We're all in consensus on that.

Sex providers? Eh, I guess I am lucky I have never had to pay for ass. I once paid for a handjob (by a smoking hot Latina, I have to say it was worth every penny) at a bachelor's party in Miami as a young man, and tried to make certain I'd never be in that predicament again. (Never was.) If it works for you, so be it, pax vobiscum. Like Open Lines Abram, I am a classical liberal in the Jeffersonian vein. Unlike fake libertarian Senda. That's the problem of living in these times, Pig. A lot of the frauds want to claim they're centrist.

I only have this handle, by the way.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 03, 2017, 11:33:23 AM
A+

Falkie "the match maker"
That this thread would inspire romance is the kind of marvel that mankind will never be able to answer.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 08:33:12 AM
Thank you for the best wishes. It is something of a weird thing that it was this thread that brought us together. And thank you sincerely but we don't need a post wedding party. If along the way we ever meet any of you and have a beer or three, fair enough, but neither of us are party people, but the idea is appreciated.

As you know, Laura isn't a prolific poster but for some reason Senda homed in on her as yet another female to detest because she tried to help him, or in his words "tell me what to do". He threatened her in a video by saying he might have her followed. For his sake I think he was joking, because the security guys at her place of work won't fuck about.  ;)

Never did understand why has a George's dislike for woman... That's like not liking flowers... What's not to like.. eh?

Someday somewhere when all the pain of Art "the quiting" is long forgotten..I hope we can all meet up and celebrate that Art is "thOne" that brought us all together.

Love Art

Ok ok you too MV 😉

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 03, 2017, 11:49:10 AM
Never did understand why has a George's dislike for woman... That's like not liking flowers... What's not to like.. eh?

Someday somewhere when all the pain of Art "the quiting" is long forgotten..I hope we can all meet up and celebrate that Art is "thOne" that brought us all together.

Love Art

Ok ok you too MV 😉

So, you're saying that TheONE who keeps getting banned is really Art's trolling identity?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on September 03, 2017, 11:48:09 AM
That this thread would inspire romance is the kind of marvel that mankind will never be able to answer.

Nor should it. Discussing the Senda experience is something anthropologists shouldn't have to sweat over.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 03, 2017, 07:53:42 AM
WhiteCrow,
I apologize, as I did not intend to cut you out of anything...
my intent was to save George money and suggest a way he could be a "hunk" (well, I will admit that was a "carrot" for my suggested weight loss plan) and be the proud owner of a new "used" Prius (and probably have enough money to buy a cargo shipping container also)...
but more importantly, save you from certain financial ruin (George has a crack pro bono student legal team just waiting...) ...
George isn't honest (SHOCKER...)

My apologies.. . Sorry that I got edge'ie... I've been under the gun lately from The Marvelous Mudking. Curtis hasn't been pleased with my management of his career.. We NEED some cash flow! SOON!

It's a solid plan .. theirs lots of money to be made in "less" fat.  Imagine the future videos of a Wall of George's old Red Shorts as they keep getting small in size.. Truly an inspirational sight!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 03, 2017, 11:56:12 AM
My apologies.. . Sorry that I got a edge'ie... I've been under the gun lately from The Marvelous Mudking. Curtis hasn't been pleased with my management of his career.. We NEED some cash flow! SOON!

Why can't you grift and beg like other entertainers?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 11:59:26 AM
Why can't you grift and beg like other entertainers?

Because I do it the old fashioned way ..I earn it!

If George would get on board with serious weigh reduction . I'd start up a GoFundMe campaign with visuals of pounds of lard fat for ever pound of George fat that he lost.. 200 hundred pounds of lard fat is quite impressive.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 03, 2017, 12:12:26 PM
Because I do it the old fashioned way ..I earn it!

If George would get on board with serious weigh reduction . I'd start up a GoFundMe campaign with visuals of pounds of lard fat for ever pound of George fat that he lost.. 200 hundred pounds of lard fat is quite impressive.
Let's do the math HONESTLY....
SIX LITERS of liposuctioned human FAT weighs TWELVE POUNDS !
say the FAT FUCK could LOSE 240 POUNDS !
that is 120 LITERS OF FAT !
30.701 GALLONS !

damn, we would need a 50 GALLON BARREL !
(easier to move, than 31 empty milk gallon jugs)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 03, 2017, 12:25:21 PM
30.701 GALLONS !

damn, I could rig up an industrial strength suction device attached to a fire hose and fit a stainless steel turkey baster to it and we could knock that fat off in ...
say 3 or 4 hours !
George,
what about it ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 03, 2017, 12:28:25 PM
damn, I could rig up an industrial strength suction device attached to a fire hose and fit a stainless steel turkey baster to it and we could knock that fat off in ...
say 3 or 4 hours !
George,
what about it ?
oh, forgot to mention as this would be FREE (like that ? George)...
you would be responsible for the "disposal" of the removed fat....
maybe sell it to the Amish as lamp oil ?

could be a real money maker !

"FUELING THE AMISH OUL LAMPS FOR YEARS TO COME"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 03, 2017, 12:25:21 PM
30.701 GALLONS !

So sorry Happy ... But that is exactly why The Marvelous Mudking  wants me to manage his career.

You don't understand marketing..

31 gallon milk cartons have a much greater "visual" impact than one 55 gallon drum..

Each week add a new gallon milk carton to pile or pour a gallon of fat in a 55 gallon drum? Hmmm?

People would pay big bucks to see that representative pile of George's fat that he lost grow  each week.

GoFundMe.. Pile of George's Fat

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 03, 2017, 10:22:43 AM
Hello?  Anybody home?  He's a fucking coward and believes women to be naturally weak and thus feels much safer in attacking them than men who might kick his fat ass up around his ears. 

The uppity ones, like his mother, need to be kicked to the curb once the entirely necessary and explainable "exchange of funds" has been completed.  With Laura and others, where there seems no reasonable hope of getting any fuckin handouts, he cuts to the chase.

You should know all of this without me telling you.  It's like, since you hooked up with that chick, your priorities have changed or something.

Laura would knock that bitch out.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 11:54:25 AM
Nor should it. Discussing the Senda experience is something anthropologists shouldn't have to sweat over.
I expect this thread to be a case study in Digital Anthropology 362: Social Media and Electronic Communication in the Early 21st Century. I say this only half-kiddingly but I am surprised The failing New York Times has not done a piece on the Falkie thread. So many of its hobby horses are present here: online 'bullying', crowdfunding, etc.